Giloy Ghan vati is useful in generalized debility, fever, skin & urinary disorders. It works in number of fevers excellently. It strengthen the immune system & build resistance to fight diseases. It is very effective in increasing the platelet count of a person. It is also very effective in hear problems, blood disorders, jaundice and tuberculosis.
Giloy Ghan vati Benefits & Uses
- Giloy ghan vati is used in Detoxifying & cleansing the whole system, specifically via the liver.
- It is a nervine tonic and increases life span.
- Giloy Ghan vati cleans the blood.
- Reduces all the three doshas i.e. Vata, Pitta, Kapha & balance them.
- Liver : Liver damage, viral hepatitis or poisoning from alcohol, chemicals or recreational & medicinal drugs. Useful in repairing fibrosis & regenerating liver tissue.
- Joints : Gout (vata rakta), arthritis (ama vata) & other inflammatory joint conditions. It acts by clearing pitta toxins & uric acid via the urinary system that have accumulated in raktavahasrotas. It also removes ama toxins from the system without destabilizing any of the other dosa.
- Immunity : All autoimmune diseases causing inflammation. Applicable in degenerative diseases such as cancer, AIDS & arthritis as it boosts the immune system. Use to offset the ulcerative & toxic effects of chemoradiotherapy.
- Skin : Suppurative & inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Skin problems from excessive alcohol, recreational drug & pharmaceutical drug use may indicate the use of Giloy.
- Digestion : Guduchi or Giloy manages a bowel affected by constipation, intestinal bleeding, haemorrhoids or dysentery. Useful at redressing intestinal floral imbalance with candida-like symptoms (grahani) such as bloating,flatulence & malabsorption.
- Giloy Ghan Vati is very calming to vata & the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation.
- Metabolic : It regulates blood sugar levels via its direct effect on rakta & medas-dhatu thus benefiting diabetes & hypoglycaemia.
- Reproductive : Its ability to clear heat is applied when sexual dysfunction is caused by a hyperheat condition.
Packaging size: 40 grams.
Giloy Ghan vati Composition
- Each tablet contains Giloy/Guduchi ( Tinospora Cordifolia )
- Giloya, Guduchi or Tinospora cordifolia leaves are of the beetle shaped or heart shape, matted & having lubricity effect.
- Upper layer of the leaves is very thin. Stem of the leaves is one to three inch long & flowers appear in the summer season.
Giloy Ghan Vati Dosage
1 tablet twice daily with water after the meals.
Giloy Ghan vati Side Effects
Giloy ghan vati has none kind of side effects & is very safe to use. It is an OTC product & can be self administered.
Giloy Ghan Vati (Anti-Fever Ayurveda Medicine)
Giloy is recommended by Swami Ramdev in fighting Swine Flu
As per Swami Ramdev's formula take a foot long branch of Giloy herb (Tinospora cordifolia) & 7 leaf of Tulsi plant. Mix them together & extract juice of this mixture in a pot. Boil this juice & drink it. This extracted juice will increase body resistant & fight infection of swine flu.
Giloy for dengue & chikungunya
Giloy is a very useful herb in fighting dengue & chikungunya fevers. It raises the immunity & platelet count instantly. If someone is taking giloy regualrly it is very less likely that he/she will get cought by these fevers. If suffering from dengue & chikungunya take 2 - 2 tabelts of giloy ghan vati in morning & in evening. For children it would be 1 - 1 tablet in morning & in evening. One can also take fresh giloy stem of 6 inches & boil it in 4 glass of water & drink it when it is reduced to 1 glass in morning & in evening.