Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit is useful in eye Diseases and general Eye disorders. A common ghee preparation which is used in Ayurvedic medicine for all eye problems. It is effective in so many complaints of the eye. This is prepared by processing herbs in ghee. It helps to improve the vision and the function of the eyes.
Used in ophthalmic diseases, blurred vision, keratitis, itching, strained eyes, conjunctivitis, styes, night blindness. It reduces all three doshas, especially kapha aggravations where there are sluggish bowels, low digestive fire, diabetes and obesity
Packaging size: 200 grams.
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit Ingredients
- Haritaki - Used in all sorts of eye disorders: inflammation, conjunctivitis.
- Amalaki - Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C essential for eyes & hairs.
- Bibhitaki - It has a particular affinity for the upper body and head. It clears congestion from the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Also indicated for helping to maintain hair growth.
- Vasa - Its ability to clear heat from blood and cool pitta make it a useful herb for eyes inflammation.
- Satavari - It nourishes brain tissues and calms the nerves. It specifically nourishes the brain and reduces vata disorders; spasms, pain and insomnia.
- Bhringaraj - Insomnia and mental agitation from high pitta and vata. It calms stress and reduces tension by tonifying majja dhatu. Bhringaraja increases blood and nourishes the brain & Eyes.
- Pippali - Its ability to nourish majja dhatu, due to its sweet vipaka, helps in vata disorders and also to nourish the brain.
- Guduchi - It provides immunity to the body organs and is a healing herb.
- Draksha - Improves vision, good for eyes, useful in eye disorders.
- Neelakamal - Good tonic for eyes.
- Gambhari - Its fruits bear nourishing qualities, brain tonic while the root is anti inflammatory (reduces pain, swelling, etc).
- Ksheera kakkoli - It regulates the proper functioning of the connective tissues.
- Madukaparni - It is a best herb for brain & memory support. It provides nourishment to the eyes too.
- Nidhigdika - Provides nourishment to the eyes & nervous system.
- kantakari - Used widely in the treatment of cough, cold, asthma and such other respiratory tract conditions.
- Misri (Sugar) - It makes a taste of the preparation sweeter.
- These herbs are processed in cow’s ghee and cow’s milk.
- Cow’s milk and ghee are sweet in taste, oily, heavy in quality, cold in potency, decreases the excess vata and pitta.
- The qualities of the herbs impart their beneficial properties in relieving the problems in the eyes such as redness, itching, pain. So blurred vision, redness, pain are due to vata, pitta which will be relieved by the proper use of the ghee.
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit Benefits
- Maha Triphala Ghrit is rich in antioxidants, anti microbial, anti inflammatory, neuro-protective properties.
- It nourishes the tissues, muscle nerves and the other components of the eyes.
- It causes cooling to the eyes.
- It controls glaucoma, cataract in the early stages.
- Helps to relieve eye pain, itching, redness in the eyes.
- Relieves the symptoms of blurred vision in optic nerve compression.
- It is anti-inflammatory which helps in conjunctivitis, uveitis, double vision.
- It improves the vision in short sight, long sight or presbyopia.
- It relieves the irritation due to dryness in the eyes.
- It also helps in retinitis pigmentosa.
- It also helps in night blindness.
- It strengthens the eyes after constant exposure to wind, dust and strain.
- It can be used after surgery to relieve the discomfort.
- It can be used in persons whose nature of work is involved with continuous eyestrain like working in computers, drivers, tailors, welders.
- It is also used after injuries like in traumatic optic nerve injuries.
- It also shows improvement in conditions astigmatism, amblyopia, blurred vision due to eye floaters.
- It can also be used in hair fall, dandruff, chronic dry eczema, gastritis.
- It also helps to heal inflammatory mouth ulcers or dry wound faster.
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit Dosage
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit should be taken 3 - 12 gm twice a day.
For Internal use
It is mainly used for intake and can be taken as 1 teaspoon with hot/warm milk or water in the morning and at bed time before sleep.
- It can be applied externally because of its cooling effects.
- It is used in Sneha pana, Netra basti, nasya and also in enema.
- Netra basti is a common treatment done in Ayurvedic hospitals by making a fence with a paste of black gram around the eyes and filling it with Maha triphala ghrtam and leaving it for 10-20 min.
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit Side effects
- There are no known side effects found after using this product. There have been so many researches conducted to study its efficacy in treating eye disorders.
- If there is an existing indigestion problem it will increase the indigestion and also large dose may cause diarrhoea in some people.
It is useful in the first stages in some chronic conditions. Once the symptoms are mature there will not be any change. But this can be used to improve the general health of the eyes. Please discuss the prognosis of your condition with your ophthalmologist.
If you have any systemic illness like cholesterol, diabetes, cardiac problems, blood pressure please consult your doctor and check the values once in 3 month.
Life style suggestions
- Eat healthy food with more vegetables and fruits. Include carrots, spinach, broccoli, bell peppers, brussels sprouts, cabbage, gooseberry, pumpkin and sweet potatoes which are healthy for the eyes.
- Do not strain the eyes; try to take breaks in between.
- Sleep well for a good rest to the eyes.
- Watch television in a well lit room with a reasonable distance from the television.
- Do some simple eye exercises or mild physical exercises which also help to reduce the pressure.
- Eye exercises like closing, opening, moving the eyeballs, looking near and far things in a relaxed way, palming with the hands can be done.
- As it happens due to the loss of muscle tone and elasticity these exercise will help to correct it and improve the vision.
- In case of glaucoma, avoid forward bending movements of the head that increases the pressure in the eyes.
Yogasanas and Pranayam
Yoga asanas, Pranayamam, Meditation helps to relax the eyes. Yogasanas like Padmasana, Vajrasana, Sukhasana can be done closing the eyes. After finishing, you can lie down in Savasana to give rest to the eyes and the body. Pranayamam practised in nature along with eye exercises will improve the circulation and the vision. Meditation done closing the eyes is totally beneficial for the eye.
- Swami Ramdev Medicine (Herbal and Ayurvedic remedy), from Patanjali Yogpeeth
LNR Triphala Tablets for Healthy Digestion
Triphala Tablets Acts as a safe & effective colon cleanser, Excellent digestive &..
LNR Triphala Powder
LNR Triphala Powder is widely used as a laxative. It is a powerful body stimulant that..
Triphala Powder is the combination of three pure dried fruits called Amalaki -..
Triphala Juice is a complete rejuvenator an is useful in promotion of eyesight, corrects..
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
$4.52 $4.07 You Save: 10.00%
Triphala Capsules for Weak Digestive System
Triphala Capsules is an herbal compound comprising Terminalia bellirica, Terminalia..
Saptamrit Lauh Tablets for Eye Disorders
Saptamrit Lauh is indicated in opthalmic diseases such as redness, burning & itching..
Ocuhills 30 Capsules - Eye Tonic
Ocuhills is a classical ayurvedic preparation of Triphala Ghruta. It contains Triphala as..
Patanjali Drishti Eye Drops 15 ml
Patanjali Drishti Eye Drops 15 ml for any kind of eye problem even including cataract and..
Shop By Category
- Top Selling
- +Ramdev Products
- Bulk Discounts
- +Hair Care
- +Beauty / Skin Care
- +Child Care
- Dental Care
- +Medicines For Health Disorders
- Acidity and hyper acidity
- Acne and skin problems
- Anemia / Iron Deficiency
- Anti Aging
- Arthritis, knee and joint pain
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Brain and memory
- Cancer medicines
- Cough and Cold
- Diabetes / Sugar
- Diarrhoea and dysentry
- Ear Diseases
- Eye disorders
- Gastric disorders
- General Debility & Weakness
- Heart trouble
- Height Increment
- High Blood Pressure / Hypertension
- Immunity gain
- Indigestion and Dyspepsia
- Insomnia / Sleeplessness
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney/Renal problems
- Leucoderma / Vitiligo
- Liver Disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular Distrophy
- Osteoporosis and bone fractures
- Piles and fistula
- Prostate Disorders
- Psoriasis and eczema
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sciatica & Cervical
- Skin Diseases
- Stress and depression
- Thyroid disorder
- Tympanitis and deafness
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary problems
- Voice Disorders
- Weight Loss and obesity
- Herbal Teas
- Herbal Juices
- +Ayurvedic Medicines
- +For Men
- +For Women
- +Khadi India Products
- Single Herbs
- Aloevera Prod..
- Giloy (Guduchi)
- +Herbal Food Supplements
- VCDs for Health
- Organic Prod..
- Baidyanath Prod..
- Other Ayurvedic Products
- Dabur Products
- Unani Medicines
- Aimil Pharmaceuticals
- Arihant Remedies
- Ayurvedic Vikas Sansthan
- Baba Ramdev Medicines
- Baidyanath Ltd.
- Ban Labs Ltd
- Be Sure Healthcare
- Chambal Pharma
- Chaturbhuj Pharmaceuticals
- Dey's Medical Stores
- Domagk Smith Labs
- Dr. Asma Herbals
- Emami (Himani) Ltd.
- Goodcare Pharma
- Gurukul Kangri
- Henna Exports Corporation
- Herbal Hills
- Jamna Pharmaceuticals
- Jolly Pharma
- JRK Siddha
- Kunnath Pharmaceuticals
- Lama Pharmaceuticals
- Love Natural Remedies
- Maharishi Ayurveda
- Makewell Pharma
- Maruti Herbals
- Millenium Herbals
- Multani Ayurveda
- Nagarjuna Pharmaceuticals
- New Shama Laboratories
- NIDCO Herbal
- Organic India Ltd.
- Pankajkasthuri Herbals
- Pravek Kalp Pvt. Ltd.
- Prince Pharma
- Ratan Ayurveda
- Renovision Exports
- Rex Remedies Ltd.
- S.P.Singh Chawla
- Sadar Dawakhana
- Satya Pharmaceuticals
- SBS Biotech
- Sheth Brothers
- Shivalik Herbals
- Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd.
- Shri Ram Ayurved Bhawan
- Siomond Pharmaceuticals
- Sun India Pharmacy
- Swadeshi Ayurved
- The Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- The Sidhpur Sat Isabgol Factory
- Unexo Laboratories
- Vasu Healthcare
- Vyas Pharmaceuticals
High Blood Pressure
Packages for diseases