Madhunashini vati is a wonderful ayurveda medicine for controlling Diabetes.
Madhunashini vati is very effective Herbal medicine to control diabetes naturally. It helps in achieving better control over blood sugar levels & increases insulin secretion from pancreas. Diabetes (madhumeh) reduces vitality of whole body & specially effects nerves & blood vessels. Regular course of madhunashini improves overall health in a diabetic & protects nerves, heart, blood vessels, eyes & kidneys. So take madhunashini herbal medicine regularly to get long & healthy life.
Ingredients of Madhunashini Vati
Each 500 mg tablet contains Herbs:-
- Shilajit (Asphalatum) -Shilajit is very rich in minerals & brings about balanced & harmonious health. It acts as a restorative tonic.It helps to increase the sexual vigor & vitality. The use of shilajit helps to boost up the energy level in the body.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) -The root extract possesses rejuvenating & aphrodisiac properties.
- Gurmaar (Gymnema sylvestre) - Gurmaar or Gudmar means Gud(Sweet) & Mar(Kills). It kills the sweetness from the blood & reduces the glucose level in a natural way, thus decreasing the Blood Sugar.
- Nimba / Neem (Azadirachta indica) - Neem has a bitter taste & is used to purify the blood & reduces the sugar level in the body.
- Harar choti (Terminalia chebula) - It regulates the digestion & helps clearing the bowel.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - Increase immunity of the body & calms the Mind.
- Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysentrica) - Improves the Digestion.
- Gokhrudana (Tribulus terrestris) - Corrects Urinary disorders in Diabetes patients. Lowers sugar level in urine.
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) - Supports Digestion.
- Amala (Emblica officinalis) - Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C & is used in Madhunashini vati to provide strength to the patient's Mind & increases immunity.
- Belpatra (Aegle marmelos) - Another important herb for Digestion. It has a cold potency & provides relief to a diabetic patient.
- Kachoor (Curcuma zedoaria) -The herb serves as a body stimulant & purifies blood.
- Vasa (Adhatota vasica) - Improves respiratory functions.
- Badjata (Ficus bengalensis) - Used as a bowel regulator.
- Kikarfali (Acacia arabica) - It has several benefits. It has a cold potency & is a good blood purifier.
- Kuchla Shudh (Strychnos nux-vomica) - It manages the body in a natural way.
- Kaali jeeri (Centratherum anthelminticum) -It is said to help in normalizing bowel movement, help in keeping cholesterol, blood sugar levels & also effective in reducing joint pains.
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) - Cleanses the intestines & freshens the digestive system. Removes constipation.
- Jamun guthli (Syzgium cumini) - A bitter herb used in ayurveda medicines for controlling blood sugar.
- Chirayata (Swertia chirata) - Chirayta is a blood purifier & helps in Digestion.
- Haldi (Curcuma longa- Turmeric) - Haldi is a perfect healer. It manages the affected parts & organs of the body affected with diseases like diabetes.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) - A bitter herb used in ayurveda medicines for controlling diabetes.
- Saptrangi (Salacia chinensis) -Salacia oblonga is a woody plant found in the forests of Sri Lanka & India. The Roots & stems of Salacia oblonga have been used extensively in Ayurveda & traditional Indian Medicine for the management for Diabetes.
Uses & benefits of Madhunashini Vati
- This herbal remedy activates the pancreas & helps it to secrete a balanced quantity of Insulin, through which extra Glucose gets converted into Glycogen.
- It removes irritation and weakness as well as increases the capacity of brain by making it strong.
- This Ayurveda medicine is useful in the numbness of hands & feet & makes the nervous system very strong.
- It removes complications like weakness, exhaustion & tension due to diabetes.
- It protects the patient from thirst, frequent urination, loss of body weight, blurred of eye vision, tingling sensation, tiredness, infections of skin, gums and urethra.
- This Ayurveda tonic strengthens the immune system and increases hope as well as self confidence.
Other Ayurveda Medicines Suggested to be taken with Madhunashini Vati for more good effects are
- Chandraprabha Vati
- Shilajit Sat
- Shilajeet Rasayan Vati
Mode of Administration
- Should be taken half an hour before breakfast & dinner or after breakfast & dinner with lukewarm water.
- If a person can chew the madhunashini tablets & break the tablets in mouth. Thereafter drinks the water then its effect gets almost double.
- If patient is taking insulin or allopathic medicine then he/she should test the level of his/her blood sugar two weeks after the intake of this medicine. If the level of sugar becomes normal then the dose of allopathic medicine should be reduced gradually.
- After the stoppage of allopathic medicine when the level of blood sugar reduces & becomes normal, the dose of this medicine should also be reduced gradually.
Dosage of Madhunashini Vati
Take 2 tablets twice a day. If Diabetes still not comes in control then the dosage should be increased & taken as thrice a day.
Advice for Sugar patient
- Diabetes patient is advised to do Yoga & breathing exercises regularly to control diabetes. Anuloma viloma, Kapalbhati pranayama are very important.
- Bitter melon or bitter gourd (Karela) juice is very effective in diabetes.
- Shilajit is specially advised for diabetic patients.
Symptoms of Diabetes
When diabetes i.e. madhumeh affect the body then following symptoms arise in the body-
- Dryness of mouth & throat
- Burning sensation in hands & feet
- Ants collect at the urine of the patient
- Gradual Loss / Gain of weight, accompanied by weakness.
Diabetic person diet
Patients should take old rice, barley, soup of kidney bean & lentil pulse or take bitter vegetables like karela etc. Increase salad in your meals. Avoid sweets & fatty meals. Increase water intake.
Diabetic patient life style
The patient of diabetes should have daily morning walks & should do regular exercises. Patient should avoid comfortable bedding like thick mattresses & also should do less of mental exertion & more of physical exercise. Diabetic patient should keep his/her bowel clear, take his meal at proper time, sleep at proper time.
Madhunashini Vati has no side effects as it i a safe to use ayurveda medicine prepared from natural ingredients found in nature. But diabetes has many side effects if not managed & controlled properly. Patients can suffer from kidney, eye, liver & many other health disorders because of uncontrolled diabetes.