Rhumed SG Tablets Indications
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica or Slip Disc
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Frozen Shoulder or Arthritis of the shoulder
- Joints pain
- Joint swelling
- Joint Deformity
- Early morning stiffness
- Warmth around a joint
- Redness of the skin around a joint
- Reduced ability to move the joint
- Difficulty with weight- bearing activities, such as walking, bending & moving.
- Unexplained weight loss, fever or weakness that occurs with joint pain.
Rhumed SG Benefits
- Rhumed SG is a tested research based herbal formulation.
- It is effective management of morning Stiffness, Pain in Joints, Swelling in Joints, Tenderness in Joints, Muscle weakness, Restricted Joint movements, Functional ability.
- It has anti-arthritic actions, it reduces pain & decreases inflammations & corrects the digestive system.
- Rhumed SG also strikes at root cause of arthritis to ensure recovery.
- Rhumed SG is a natural product which offers a wide window of safety for long term use.
- Besides reducing pain & swelling it also improves immune system. So the root cause of arthritis is also addressed.
- It has been tested by CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
Herbs used in Rhumed SG
- Shunthi (Dry Ginger) - In Ayurveda it is known to have anti-arthritis & tridosh-har properties. It is classically known as a the tonic for the digestive tract, a bitter aromatic stimulant of digestion. It also keeps the intestinal muscles toned.
- Guggulu - Also known as commiphora wightii is a resin collected from commiphora plant which is usually found in hot & fry areas is popular in Ayurveda for its anti-inflammatory properties & to be useful in 70 types of vattic diseases.
Rhumed SG tablet Dosage
- It is recommended at a dosage of 2 tablets twice a day with Luke Warm water or as directed by the Physician.
Packaging Size : 60 Rhumed Tablets.
MULTANI RHUMED SG TABLETS has been formulated rationally through the consultative standardized / following Ayurveda Pharmaceopial committee (APC), ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, guidelines.
The standardization, Standard operating procedure (SOP) & safety profile has also been established along with clinical trials to develop the formulation for the management of Rheumatoid Arthritis AYUSH SHUNTHI guggulu (SG) by CCRAS (Central Council for Research in Ayurveda Sciences).
Rights to Manufacture & Market Ayush SG have been given Multani Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Because it is a leading Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing company dedicatedly working in the field of Ayurveda & providing Efficacious & quality products Since 1938. Stringently following Quality Systems through its NABL Accredited Laboratory. AYUSH SG is manufactured under the brand name of '''Rhumed SG'' by Multani Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
RHUMED-SG is a wonderful combination of Shunthi & guggulu. They both are known for their Anti Rheumatic Arthritis effects. The action of this formulation is clinically Trialed on humans by CCRAS (Central Council for Research in Ayurveda sciences), Ministry of AYUSH & the technology is transferred by NRDC (National Research Development Corporation).
CCRAS has conducted Clinical studies to Assure & Ensure the efficacy of the developed formulation. The studies have revealed marked improvement in symptoms viz reduction in pain, morning stiffness, swelling in joints besides reduction in ESR levels.
What is Arthritis?
A disorder that causes pain stiffness & swelling in or around joints.
Is there any long term effect of arthritis?
- Chronic pain is one of the most common lasting symptoms that arthritis patients suffer with.
- Factors such as stress, fatigue, increased disease process, excessive physical activity, anxiety & depression may be other factors, as much chronic pain is experienced by the patient.
What are the risk factors of Arthritis?
- Age - the problem sets in advancing age
- Gender - Females are three times more prone than males.
- Obesity - The joints are exposed to greater weight bearing hence there is more wear & tear.
- Stress and injury - injury of joint & undue stress to a joint is a causative factor.
What precautions one should take in Arthritis ?
- Morning walk & jogging - limited exercise in consultation with a doctor / physiotherapist.
- Avoid stress & strain on involved joints.
- Rest brings about significant symptomatic improvement.
- Dry & hot fomentation should be given.
- Plan your exercise regimen in consultation with your doctor / physiotherapist.
- Psychic stress should be avoided.
- Manage trauma to affected joints.
What are the complications of arthritis?
Deformity: Rheumatoid arthritis causes permanent joint deformities.
Beneficial Food Items for Arthritis :
Bajra, Wheat, Blackgram, Amla, Dalia, Vegetable Soup, Apple, Papaya, Milk, Grapes, Carrot, Spinach, Moong Dal.
Note : Information provided is for educational purpose only & is not meant to be used as a medical advice. Results may vary from person to person. You should consult a Physician before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.