Divya Trikatu Churna
About the product:
Trikatu Choorna is best Useful in Asthma & is a good appetizer & supports in cough & cold. Best for Indigestion problem. Very good tonic in Ayurveda for Respiratory problems.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Trikatu Choorna is best Useful in Asthma & Bronchitis.A unique herbal powder containing Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Pipal (Piper longum) etc. which is appetizer & supports in cough & cold. Good for Indigestion problem.
Packaging size: 50 grams.
Trikatu Choorna Indications
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cold & Cough
- Lungs Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Slow Metabolism
Trikatu Choorna Benefits
- Gastrointestinal tract - Trikatu is the remedy for stimulating a sluggish Digestive fire.
- It is indicated whenever there is low digestive activity with sluggishness, bloating, abdominal pain & flatulence due to high kapha or vata.
- It also helps in conditions of poor nutritional assimilation due to parasites, a leaky gut or low enzyme secretions.
- May help in IBS, Candida albicans, diarrhoea from cold or food intolerance to damp, wet & heavy foods.
- It is a specific remedy to help burn AMA & undigested toxins in the digestive tract & bloodstream.
- When there is nausea due to excess phlegm this can help.
- Lungs - As trikatu rejuvenates the lungs it is used whenever there is a cough, wheezing or breathing difficulties with clear, sticky & white phlegm.
- Used in asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, cough and colds.
- A superb remedy for hay fever and acute allergic rhinitis as an immediate way of drying up the copious nasal secretions; it has anti-allergenic effects.
- Also used in sinus congestion & chronic nasal blockage.
- It has an affinity for all the orifices of the head & clears a muzzy head, clears blocked ears & manages sore throats.
- Metabolic - With low metabolism, hypothyroid & the concurrent increase in weight, low energy, & lowered immunity, trikatu can be part of a management strategy.
- Where there is high cholesterol it may be indicated to encourage digestion of the excess lipids via enkindling medas-dhatu-agni.
- With any feeling of coldness trikatu can help to warm the body.
- Very good tonic in Ayurveda for Respiratory problems.
Trikatu Choorna Dosage
- 1 teaspoon twice a day by mixing it with honey.
- For Indigestion or Slow digestion - Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon immediately after having food.
Trikatu Choorna Constituents
- Each 100 grams contains :
- Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale) - 33.3 gm
- Maricha (Piper Nigrum) - 33.3 gm
- Pippali (Piper Longum) - 33.3 gm
Trikatu Choorna Side Effects & Precautions
- There are no side effects of Trikatu Choorna.
- Not to be used in Pregnancy & in Hyper-acidity.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.