Divya Mukta Shukti Bhasma 10 gm
About the product:
Mukta Shukti Bhasam is a unique ancient preparation effective in hyper acidity & supports gastrointestinal health.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Mukta Shukti Bhasam Benefits
- It is a unique ancient preparation prepared from Pearl Oyster, effective in hyper acidity, abdominal colic, gastritis, anorexia, etc & supports gastrointestinal health.
- Muktashukti Bhasam is used as a natural source of calcium and as ingredient in many proprietary Ayurveda medicines used for improving bone strength.
- Muktashukti Bhasm is beneficial in stomach ache, fever & acidity problems. The material is managed, with the fluid of various herbs & cultured in fire, as described in ancient Ayurveda texts mixing with different other ingredients.
- According to ayurveda Mukta Shukti bhasm reduce the excess Pitta & heat from the body due to its cold potency. It is beneficial in almost all types of Pitta diseases.
Mukta Shukti Bhasam Dosage
- Children : 125 - 250 mg.
- Adults : 250 - 500 mg
- It should be taken as once or twice daily, before or after food, or as directed by the physician. It is traditionally administered along with honey, butter, milk, ghee.
Mukta Shukti Bhasam side effects
- Mukta Shukti Bhasm do not cast any side or ill-effect on the patient & helpful in any of the old or complex disease.
- The `bhasmas` should be used in proper proportion, considering the age & strength & with the expert advice of any vaidhya or Physician.
- Over Dosage may cause side effects, so it should be taken as per physician's advise.
Packaging size: 10 grams pouch.
23 other products in the same category:
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.