Divya Kanchanar Guggulu 80 Tablets
About the product:
Best useful in Tumors & Goiter. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for thyroid problems & glandular enlargements.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Kanchanar Guggulu is best useful in Tumors & Goiter. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for thyroid problems & glandular enlargements. It Reduces & breaks Kapha (Water) accumulation in the tissues & checks further imbalance. Helps to flush the lymphatic system of toxins, sluggishness & accumulated wastes.
Packaging Size : 40 grams bottle /80 Tablets.
Kanchanar Guggulu Uses & Benefits
- Helps to maintain the balance of thyroxine (major form of thyroid hormone in the blood) production, by increasing any deficiency & decreasing any excess. So it is helpful for both hypo/hyper thyroids.
- Helps to clear the swellings in the neck & Goiter.
- Helps to detoxify the lymphatic, digestive & hormonal systems with specific effectiveness on the thyroid glands.
- Beneficial in the sinus congestion due to sluggish lymphatic system.
Kanchanar Guggulu Indications
- Growths - Kanchnara guggulu is a specific for clearing all growths & fluid-based accumulations in the body. It specifically reduces swellings & lumps (soft/hard/palpable/fixed/movable) by drying the excess kapha. It is a favoured formula used in cancer caused by excess kapha. Also consider it in anal fistulas, abscesses & chronic skin lesions.
- Thyroid - It is also a specific herb for hypothyroid and hyperthyroid. It has a balancing activity on thyroxine production; increasing any deficient production & decreasing any excess. It also clears swellings in the neck & goiter.
- Lymph - It is a specific herb for swollen lymph nodes, cervical adenitis, scrofula, Hodgkins disease & swollen glands in general. When medas-dhatu-agni becomes deficient & kapha becomes aggravated then lymphatic accumulations & growths can occur. It effectively flushes the lymphatic system of toxins, sluggishness & accumulated wastes. It may also be beneficial as a decongestant where the sinuses are blocked because of a sluggish lymphatic system.
- Gynaecology - Used for poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), fibroid uterus, & vaginal discharge. It is a fantastic remedy for managing endometriosis as the kanchanar astringes the bleeding while the other ingredients scrape & eliminate the adhesion.
- Skin - In inflammatory skin disorders with oozing this is a very effective formula. When toxins are obstructing the deeper tissues of medas-dhatu & the fat tissue then kanchanara guggulu is the appropriate formula.
- Obesity - When there are signs of excess weight with a sluggish lymphatic system & high cholesterol, kanchnara guggulu is indicated.
Kanchanar Guggulu Constituents
- Kanchnar chaal (Bauhinia variegata) - 24% -Useful in managing goitre (nodules of neck), tumors & extra growths in body.
- Triphala - 14% - Triphala is beneficial in digestion. It cleanses the toxins from body & also provides relief in constipation.
- Trikatu - 7% -Trikatu is hot in potency.Trikatu is stimulative in nature, good for liver, spleen & pancreas. Trikatu choornam stimulates stomach to produce enzymes. Hence it helps in digestion. Trikatu is also good for respiratory system.
- Varun chaal (Crataeva nurvala) - 2% - Itstimulates liver, used as laxative & for promoting appetite. Also given in calculi & other urinary affections.
- Elaichi (Elletaria cardamomum) - 1% - It iseffective in improving digestion. It is a good stimulant & beneficial for those suffering from flatulence & gas. It helps those suffering from stomach cramps.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - 1% -Cinnamon improves digestion strength, is useful in diabetes, high cholesterol,.
- Tejpaat (Cinnamomum tamala) - 1% -Bay leaves have a very strong effect on the gastrointestinal system, both stimulating urination as a diuretic, which decreases the toxicity of the body.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) - 50% - Itdecreases cholesterol level & relieves joint inflammation. Initiates movement of fluids. Relieves tumors, growths, wart.
- Processed with Triphala kwath - Triphala kwath is made from triphala & has all the benefits of triphala.
Kanchanar Guggulu Dosage
- Take 2 tablets. twice a day.
- Take dose with warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals.
Note: No side effects
- A person suffering from Thyroid should not eat fried, fatty & oily food. This will worsen the problem if such food consumed regularly.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid junk & street food made of oil containing trans-fats to enhance the taste.
- Pranayama practice is must for patients having thyroids / tumors, specially kapalbhati pranayama.
- Vajrasana should be practiced after consuming food.
- Avoid smoking & alcohol in excess.
"I am Anita Patel from New jersey, USA. I had thyroid problem & I was obese due to bad life style & irregular diet. My metabolism was also slow. I started taking Kanchanar Guggulu & my thyroid is in control after consuming it for 3 months. I am satisfied with the results would recommend this product to all others suffering from thyroid."
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.