Divya Kanchanar Guggulu 80 Tablets
About the product:
Best useful in Tumors & Goiter. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for thyroid problems & glandular enlargements.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Kanchanar Guggulu is best useful in Tumors & Goiter. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for thyroid problems & glandular enlargements. It Reduces & breaks Kapha (Water) accumulation in the tissues & checks further imbalance. Helps to flush the lymphatic system of toxins, sluggishness & accumulated wastes.
Packaging Size : 40 grams bottle /80 Tablets.
Kanchanar Guggulu Uses & Benefits
- Helps to maintain the balance of thyroxine (major form of thyroid hormone in the blood) production, by increasing any deficiency & decreasing any excess. So it is helpful for both hypo/hyper thyroids.
- Helps to clear the swellings in the neck & Goiter.
- Helps to detoxify the lymphatic, digestive & hormonal systems with specific effectiveness on the thyroid glands.
- Beneficial in the sinus congestion due to sluggish lymphatic system.
Kanchanar Guggulu Indications
- Growths - Kanchnara guggulu is a specific for clearing all growths & fluid-based accumulations in the body. It specifically reduces swellings & lumps (soft/hard/palpable/fixed/movable) by drying the excess kapha. It is a favoured formula used in cancer caused by excess kapha. Also consider it in anal fistulas, abscesses & chronic skin lesions.
- Thyroid - It is also a specific herb for hypothyroid and hyperthyroid. It has a balancing activity on thyroxine production; increasing any deficient production & decreasing any excess. It also clears swellings in the neck & goiter.
- Lymph - It is a specific herb for swollen lymph nodes, cervical adenitis, scrofula, Hodgkins disease & swollen glands in general. When medas-dhatu-agni becomes deficient & kapha becomes aggravated then lymphatic accumulations & growths can occur. It effectively flushes the lymphatic system of toxins, sluggishness & accumulated wastes. It may also be beneficial as a decongestant where the sinuses are blocked because of a sluggish lymphatic system.
- Gynaecology - Used for poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), fibroid uterus, & vaginal discharge. It is a fantastic remedy for managing endometriosis as the kanchanar astringes the bleeding while the other ingredients scrape & eliminate the adhesion.
- Skin - In inflammatory skin disorders with oozing this is a very effective formula. When toxins are obstructing the deeper tissues of medas-dhatu & the fat tissue then kanchanara guggulu is the appropriate formula.
- Obesity - When there are signs of excess weight with a sluggish lymphatic system & high cholesterol, kanchnara guggulu is indicated.
Kanchanar Guggulu Constituents
- Kanchnar chaal (Bauhinia variegata) - 24% -Useful in managing goitre (nodules of neck), tumors & extra growths in body.
- Triphala - 14% - Triphala is beneficial in digestion. It cleanses the toxins from body & also provides relief in constipation.
- Trikatu - 7% -Trikatu is hot in potency.Trikatu is stimulative in nature, good for liver, spleen & pancreas. Trikatu choornam stimulates stomach to produce enzymes. Hence it helps in digestion. Trikatu is also good for respiratory system.
- Varun chaal (Crataeva nurvala) - 2% - Itstimulates liver, used as laxative & for promoting appetite. Also given in calculi & other urinary affections.
- Elaichi (Elletaria cardamomum) - 1% - It iseffective in improving digestion. It is a good stimulant & beneficial for those suffering from flatulence & gas. It helps those suffering from stomach cramps.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - 1% -Cinnamon improves digestion strength, is useful in diabetes, high cholesterol,.
- Tejpaat (Cinnamomum tamala) - 1% -Bay leaves have a very strong effect on the gastrointestinal system, both stimulating urination as a diuretic, which decreases the toxicity of the body.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) - 50% - Itdecreases cholesterol level & relieves joint inflammation. Initiates movement of fluids. Relieves tumors, growths, wart.
- Processed with Triphala kwath - Triphala kwath is made from triphala & has all the benefits of triphala.
Kanchanar Guggulu Dosage
- Take 2 tablets. twice a day.
- Take dose with warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals.
Note: No side effects
- A person suffering from Thyroid should not eat fried, fatty & oily food. This will worsen the problem if such food consumed regularly.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid junk & street food made of oil containing trans-fats to enhance the taste.
- Pranayama practice is must for patients having thyroids / tumors, specially kapalbhati pranayama.
- Vajrasana should be practiced after consuming food.
- Avoid smoking & alcohol in excess.
"I am Anita Patel from New jersey, USA. I had thyroid problem & I was obese due to bad life style & irregular diet. My metabolism was also slow. I started taking Kanchanar Guggulu & my thyroid is in control after consuming it for 3 months. I am satisfied with the results would recommend this product to all others suffering from thyroid."
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
I am suffering since 10 years breast fybroedinosis .littele paid during periods.please suggest me ayrevedic medicine
and alsi suffering heavy menstuval bleeding during the periods.my doctor says it is adenomysis.hormonal tablets used since 2 months there is many side effets my body.please suggest the best medicine both health problems.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Fibroadenoma of the breast is seen due to the harmonal changes or may have a genetic influence. It is treated based on the size and those with smaller size are watched with regular checkups. Adenomyosis causes excessive bleeding as there will be growth of endometrial tissue into the mnuscular walls in the uterus.
Ayurvedic medicines Sukumara Kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Asoka aristam can be taken for a month and reviewed.
Include curry leaves, fiber, complex carbohydrate, pepper, ginger, garlic, bottle gourd and horse gram. Reduce excess dairy products, meat, soya, broccoli, nuts, fried foods, cold refrigerated foods and mustard greens. Yogasanas like Marjaryasana, Navaasana, Dhanurasana, Padahastasana, Baddhakonasana, Marichyasana, Matsyendrasana, Trikonasana and Utkadasana will be beneficial. Please do have regular checkups with your gynecologist.
My wife is suffering from Multinodulr Goieter. For the last two years she is using Kanchanar Guggulu tab- 3 times a day. But her goiter swelling is not reducing, but little bit grown up. What is your suggezstion to reduce the growth. Please email to me.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Multinodular goiter is the presence of nodules in the thyroid gland. A goiter is seen due to hypo or hyper thyroidism. Please let me know the results of your thyroid function gland to guide you further. Also, let me know if you are taking any medicines. Regular checkups must be done to prevent either going to hypo or hyper thyroidism based on the cause.
She can take Varunadi Kwath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily along with Divya Kanchanar Guggulu for 3months and then review. Sometimes Kanchanar guggulu alone may not be sufficient to reduce the goiter.
Include more vegetables and fruits, pepper, garlic, bottle gourd, ginger, turmeric and horse gram. Reduce excess canned foods, sugar, refined flour, salt and deep fried foods. Yogasanas like Marjaryasana, Supported Sarvangasana, Halasana, Matsyasana, SupraVajrasana and Navasana are beneficial.
Pranam to all the Senior Vaidyas.
I seek your guidance w.r.t. the following clinical values.
Dosha: Kapha + Vata
TSH Levels are 60 0.35-5.5
Total T3 - 0.99 0.8-2.0
Total T4 - 7.8 5.1-14.1
Tryglycerides Serum - 177 40-160
VLDL - 35.4 4.7-22.1
LDL - 109.5 60-100
SGOT - 41.3 0-37
SGPT - 49.5 0-49.5
anti-TPO - 370 <35 is normal
Age - 25
Weight - 115kg
I had gone through the previous posts on the subject but didn't find any concrete evidence based medication wherein the patient had been completely cured of Hashimoto Thyroiditis i.e. there has been PERMANENT DROP of TSH and anti-TPO values without resurgence. The patient initially went for 1 month ayurvedic treatment but the value of TSH only increased from 45 to 60. He is currently on Thyrox-100 from past 15 days post diagnosis.
Initial TSH - 60
Current TSH - 21
Waiting for your precious response.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Hashimoto's thyroiditis is an autoimmune condition with high TSH, low T3, T4 and high antithyroid peroxidase. Autoimmune conditions are not curable and has to be managed with regular checkups and medications. Please let me know the Ayurvedic medicines you have been taking. Ayurvedic medicines can be taken as supportive medicines which will help to improve the function of the thyroid gland. Medicines can be taken for 3months and then review.
Ayurvedic medicines like Varunadi Kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Divya Giloy Vati can be taken and reviewed.
Include iodised salt, whole grains, drum stick leaves and sea weeds. Reduce excess of radish, millet, cabbage, soya, turnip, peaches, broccoli and mustard greens. Yogasanas like halasana, supported sarvangasana, halasana, matsyasana, balasana, dhanurasana, bhujangasana and savasana will be beneficial.
I used to have headache problem then after some eye treatment, doctor told me to put glasses. i use for 2-5 days but it didnt work. then i checked my whole part of head then doctor told that i have a brain tumor having 7 centimeters long tumor. i just got shocked. i do job in bank. and i had never got bad symptoms but now i want to have your suggestion sir. could you pls suggest me?? i want to prefer ayurvedic treatment for this rather operation as i heard operation is risky and might not work later on too.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from brain tumor which is unexpected by you, and it is better to proceed with proper treatment methods, surgery if necessary, and other therapies which are necessary to undergo. There are ayurvedic treatments which are helpful to support indirectly. However if doctors are suggesting any immense therapies, then you have to proceed with them and then you try with ayurvedic or natural remedies which will give mental strength too. Even yoga and pranayama are helpful for your condition. There are certain ayurvedic medicines like you can try to consume Package Medicines for Cancer that contains Divya Kaya-Kalp Kwatha, Divya Sarva-Kalpa Kwatha, Divya Sanjivani Vati, Divya Sila Sindura, Divya Tamra Bhasma, Divya Giloy Sat, Divya Abhraka Bhasma, Divya Svarna Basanta Malati, Divya Mukta Pisti, Divya Pravala Panchamrita, Divya Heerak Bhasm, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu, and Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati are good medicines which are helpful for your condition, but it is better to consult an ayurvedic doctor for better results.
i am 40 year old guy suffering from hypothyroid since childhood.doctor priscribe me eltroxin 100mcg. but now at the age of 40 i also suffer from diabetes. my fasing suger level is 136,sometimes it was 122. my work profile need long time siting.and late night work. Suggest me some remedy to overcome this
At present i am taking some health supplements flax oil, ganoderma, coenzyme q10 amla gluco health and pro card all from vestige company.
flax oil 1 cap twice a day before mean
ganoderma 1 cap thrice a day before meal
gluco health 2 cap thrice a day after meal
procard neem and amla twice a day after meal.
Aloe vera gel 20ml at morning empty stomach
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
As with the given reports your FBS is within the normal limit, please let me know the other tests like HbA1c, PPBS and thyroid function test to guide you further. Ayurvedic medicines can also be taken and then the dose of the medicine can be adjusted.
Ayruvedic medicines like Varunadi Kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Sugar Ghatak for controlling Diabtes can be taken for 3months and then reviewed.
Include ginger, legumes, garlic, horse gram, beans, fenugreek, turmeric and bottle gourd. Reduce excess meat, canned foods, oil, sugar and salt. Yogasanas like marjaryasana, baddhakonasana, Supported sarvangasana, paschimottasana, utkadasana, trikonasana, matsyasana, dhanurasana and pavanamuktasana can be practised.
sir my mom is 49 years old she is suffering from fatty liver her ultasonagraphy report is -liver is mildly enlarged and shows bright echotexture.no focal lesion seen.no dilatation is hepatic biliary radicles.portal vein is normal C.B.d is normal in its course and caliber and her uterus reports are-two intramural fibroids are seen 1.2cm along and the posterior wall and 1.05cm along the anterior wall and few nabothian cysts are the cerivical region endomental thickness measure 8.1mm sir plz suggest me ayurvdeic treatment for her.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Fatty liver is the fatty infiltration of the liver. It can be managed without progression by following healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise. As with Ayurveda, in both fatty liver and fibroids there will be increase of kapha, mamsa and medas dhathus. So the medicines which control the fat or kapha will be beneficial to reduce the growths.
Ayurvedic medicines like Varunadi Kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily and Divya Kanchanar Guggulu can be taken for 3months and then reviewed.
Include pine apple, ginger, cinnamon, horse gram, bottle gourd, plantain stem, garlic, curry leaf and sesame seeds. Reduce excess canned foods, meat, broccoli, flax seeds, soya, fried foods, refined flour, salt and sugar.
Yogasanas like Matsyasana, Dhanurasana, Uthithapadasana, Bhujangasana, Gomukhasana and Janushirasana will be
beneficial. Try to keep your weight under control the reduce further growths.
babaji, pranam. my 6 years old son suffering with harnia problem , there is no any pain so far . but my doctor informed
us thatit should be operated . pls tell me any solution to avoid surgery.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As your son who is 6 years old with hernia, as per his age, the tendons are tender and there may be some pressure effects if he is suffering from constipation or irregular bowel habits. Usually, if he is suffering from inguinal hernia, there will be weak ligaments. In order to avoid complications, if doctor has suggested surgery, you may need to go for the surgery. However, you should take care that he should not suffer much pressure in abdominal area and if he strain much while defecating or due to constipation, there may be aggravation of the condition.
As of now, in order to strengthen muscles, and to avoid constipation, you may give him some medications which are in smaller dosages like Hernia Package Medicine which contains Divya Trikatu Churna, Divya Pravala Pishti, Divya Godanti Bhasma, Divya sarva-kalpa Kwatha, Divya Vriddhivadika Vati, and Divya kanchanar Guggulu.
These medicines should be used in smaller dosages if indicated. Apart from if there is no infections or cough, it must be treated accordingly.
sir my mother is a Ca right breast.01-05-2006.Status post operative and chemotherapy.After F18 FDG PET CT scan shows disseminated pulmonary,skeletal,hepatic and cerebral metastases(scan was done on 05-12-2011) is there any treatment in Ayurvedic
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As your mother is suffering from cancer of right breast and as she has undergone chemotherapy and other allopath surgical procedures. As per reports signs of metastases which may be advanced stage. However, in order to maintain immunity power and to prevent disease advance stage. There are some natural herbal medicines like wheatgrass, omega3fatty acids, alfa alfa are helpful. Similarly, there are medicines such as Package Medicines that contains multiple medicines which can be used accordingly such as Divya Kaya-Kalp Kwatha, Divya Sarva-Kalpa KwathaDivya Svarna Basanta Malati, Divya Sanjivani Vati, Divya Sila Sindura, Divya Tamra Bhasma, Divya Giloy Sat, Divya,Abhraka Bhasma, Divya Mukta Pisti, Divya Pravala Panchamrita, Divya Heerak Bhasm, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu, and Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati. These are the medicines which has to be used accordingly as prescribed. However, you can have an expert consultation for doubts and clarifications.
In order to prevent stress and anxiety, she can practice yoga and pranayama which helps to improve stamina as well. Avoid consuming spicy foods, or sour foods or the foods which are not suitable for health.
Sir, my father aged about 50
Problem related to my father is only BP high. And density of blood is high.
He got 4 brain strokes with in 2hours on 8/ april/ 2016
And then his right body got paralysed.
He was admitted in metro hospital , noida when he got 4th stroke.
From about 45 days he is continuing with physiotherapy. But result is not so good , mainly his right hand is not working at all . Food providing to him is less in salt, sugar,and oil.
We are not getting proper treatment Becoz physiotherapist did't have proper machineries .
Doctor's report found some blood clot in his brain and other than that his full body reports are clear.
How can he overcome soon ?
Where he could get the best physiotherapy ?
We want to take him patanjali asharam if he get good physiotherapy there ? Yes/ No
Please advise and answer me fast🙏🏻
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
The blood clot causes stroke when it lodges in the blood vessels of the brain. The recurrence will be based on the nature and the position of the stroke. The density of the blood is thick in some due to inherited tendency or associated with autoimmune conditions like stroke or lupus. So please give him the adviced anti-coagulant to avoid further complications or clots.
Ayurvedic medicines like Guggulu tiktaka Kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Punarnava capsules can be given for
a month and review.
Include green tea, currants, pine apples, pepper, capsicum, horse gram, cinnamon, garlic, ginger and turmeric. Reduce excess high fat dairy products, canned foods, sugar, salt, refined flour, alcohol, fried foods and meat.
Ayurvedic treatments like oil massage, streaming oil, leaf poultice and rice poultice will be beneficial for the muscles.
I am 23years old girl,suffering from irregular menses since three years.
I did my all test,pelvic USG is normal and all hormones are also normal except Testosteron which is high but not very high. Doctor told that it can be a pcos so he has prescribed me a OC pills and Aldactone-50
I am also suffering from hair fall since three years and have put weight also.
What should I do? I am very confused,can you suggest something?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
When your USG shows normal, then there are least chances of presence of PCOS, so no need to worry about it. In few women, there may irregular periods though their parameters are normal. The only thing is if you are under immense stress or anxiety, it is better to undergo proper counseling and observe the pattern of your periods. Observe for frequency and duration of the bleeding, and if you have anemia, there may be chances of hair fall. So, by considering all factors you have to consume medications. Though you do not have PCOS, it is better to take the Package Medicine for PCOD Divya Strirasayan vati, Divya Rajahpravartani vati, and Divya Kanchanar guggulu which are helpful to regularize your periods and controls your hair fall. If you have excessive hair fall, then you may consume Divya Kesh Taila Hair Oil which is meant for external application and consume Trichup Capsule internally.
11 other products in the same category: