Triphala Guggul is best useful in Joints Pain, Piles & Weight Loss. Also Useful in fistula and inflammation. Scrapes toxins, Manages anal fistula, Manages haemorrhoids, Alleviates obstructions to the channels, Alleviates vata.
Available in : 40 grams.
Triphala Guggulu Indications
- Heart : Cardiac pain from atherosclerosis, angina, chest congestion. Triphala guggulu has many clinical trials attesting to its ability to reduce cholesterol. Also used for oedema of the heart & the whole body.
- Gastrointestinal tract : Poor digestion with AMA & kapha-like symptoms; slow digestion, low metabolism, tiredness, obesity. Helps with deep seated toxins & long-term constipation as it corrects the flow of apana vata downwards in the digestive tract. It has a traditional use for managing hemorrhoids & fistulas via its agni-enkindling effect. It both stimulates digestion & scrapes toxins away. It corrects medas-dhatu-agni to enable lipid tissue to metabolise nutrients efficiently.
- Lungs : Used in congested lung conditions to clear excess kapha from the plasma & chest; asthma, bronchitis, phlegmy cough. Also for sinus congestion, nasal drip & rhinitis.
- Immunity : Used as part of a strategy to strengthen the whole system by removing the causes that necessitate a response to accumulated pathogens; combats allergies, repetitive colds, boils & infections in kapha types by strengthening agni & clearing mucus toxins.
- Arthritis : Triphala guggulu manages rheumatoid & osteoarthritis that have symptoms that are aggravated by cold, wet, damp conditions when vata & AMA have accumulated.
Triphala Guggulu Ingredients
Harar (Terminalia chebula) - 12% - Harar or Harad is best useful in removing constipation & is a perfect bowel regulator. It is a main ingredient of Triphala which clears the intestines & freshens the digestive system.
Amla (Emblica officinalis) - 12% - Amla is a natural rich source of vitamin C. It raises the metabolism & makes digestive system functions work more faster.
Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) - 12% - Bahera is used instomach, liver disorders, G.I. tract diseases. It increases appetite & corrects digestion.
Guggul shudh (commiphora mukul) - 52% - Best herb for arthritis, hyper-cholesterol,fat reducing. Increases white blood cell count & digestion power.
Peepal (Piper longum) - 12% - Useful in abdominal tumors & distention, to improve the digestive fire, Kapha disorders, Increases power to digest.
Benefits & Uses of Triphala Guggulu
- Best Useful in Joint Pain, Piles and Weight Loss.Also Useful in fistula and inflammation.
- This classic Ayurveda preparation combines the detoxifying & rejuvenating actions of triphala with the deeply penetrating & cleansing actions of guggulu. Triphala Guggulu effectively decongests the channels of the body & scrapes away toxins held within the tissues.
- It is particularly useful for weight management as it enkindles the digestive fire, promotes healthy metabolism & releases excess kapha from the system. Using Triphala Guggulu minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the body, blood & joints by supporting proper digestion & elimination.
- Triphala guggulu helps remove toxins which can lead to joint pain, arthritic conditions, muscle aches, & rheumatism. It can be useful for weight loss if used with proper exercise & an appropriate diet. It reduces Vata & Kapha doshas & is a powerful rejuvenator of the digestive system.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports proper weight management.
- Maintains healthy digestion & absorption.
- Removes deep-seated toxins from the tissues.
Triphala Guggulu mode of administration
To be taken with hot water / milk.
Triphala Guggulu Dosage
2 tablets., Twice a day.
Taste: Bitter, pungent, astringent, sweet
Post-digestive effect: Pungent
Quality: Light, dry
Tissue: Plasma, blood, muscle, fat
Channel: Circulatory, digestive, respiratory, excretory
Scrapes toxins, Blood purifier, Manages anal fistula, Alleviates oedema, Manages haemorrhoids, Alleviates obstructions to the channels, Alleviates vata
Reduces cholesterol, laxative, carminative, alterative, anti-inflammatory
- Triphala cleans the bowels, regulates the flow of apana vata & is an alterative by virtue of its AMA-cleansing properties.
- Pippali enkindles agni, burns away AMA & relieves vata-type pain.
- Guggulu scrapes the channels & clears ama out of the system, specifically works on medas-dhatu & is an anti-inflammatory.
- Low dhatvagni causes the channels to become blocked. This srotorodha creates an obstruction to the flow of vata around the body. When a dhatu becomes blocked vata becomes pratiloma & flows in the wrong direction. Triphala guggulu clears obstructions in the channels. It works so effectively in cases of obesity & congestion because it enkindles medas-dhatu-agni.
i. This helps to maintain a balanced fat tissue & clear the ama from the medas-vaha-srotas. This manages vata from rebelling back to the stomach & fanning the flames of agni.
i. This breaks the repetitive cycle of eating & then craving more, not due to real hunger but due to stagnation in the fat tissue. The flow of prana (air) in the body is smoothed. Its ability to encourage elimination points to its use in all forms of congestion.
Triphala Guggulu Side Effects & Precautions
- It is a well known ayurveda medicine used for ages & do not have a side effect.
- Over dosage of this medicine should be avoided.