Divya Triphala Guggul 80 Tablets
About the product:
Best useful in Joints Pain, Piles & Weight Loss. Also Useful in fistula & inflammation. Scrapes toxins, manages anal fistula, manages haemorrhoids, Alleviates obstructions to the channels, Alleviates vata.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Triphala Guggul is best useful in Joints Pain, Piles & Weight Loss. Also Useful in fistula and inflammation. Scrapes toxins, Manages anal fistula, Manages haemorrhoids, Alleviates obstructions to the channels, Alleviates vata.
Available in : 40 grams.
Triphala Guggulu Indications
- Heart : Cardiac pain from atherosclerosis, angina, chest congestion. Triphala guggulu has many clinical trials attesting to its ability to reduce cholesterol. Also used for oedema of the heart & the whole body.
- Gastrointestinal tract : Poor digestion with AMA & kapha-like symptoms; slow digestion, low metabolism, tiredness, obesity. Helps with deep seated toxins & long-term constipation as it corrects the flow of apana vata downwards in the digestive tract. It has a traditional use for managing hemorrhoids & fistulas via its agni-enkindling effect. It both stimulates digestion & scrapes toxins away. It corrects medas-dhatu-agni to enable lipid tissue to metabolise nutrients efficiently.
- Lungs : Used in congested lung conditions to clear excess kapha from the plasma & chest; asthma, bronchitis, phlegmy cough. Also for sinus congestion, nasal drip & rhinitis.
- Immunity : Used as part of a strategy to strengthen the whole system by removing the causes that necessitate a response to accumulated pathogens; combats allergies, repetitive colds, boils & infections in kapha types by strengthening agni & clearing mucus toxins.
- Arthritis : Triphala guggulu manages rheumatoid & osteoarthritis that have symptoms that are aggravated by cold, wet, damp conditions when vata & AMA have accumulated.
Triphala Guggulu Ingredients
Harar (Terminalia chebula) - 12% - Harar or Harad is best useful in removing constipation & is a perfect bowel regulator. It is a main ingredient of Triphala which clears the intestines & freshens the digestive system.
Amla (Emblica officinalis) - 12% - Amla is a natural rich source of vitamin C. It raises the metabolism & makes digestive system functions work more faster.
Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) - 12% - Bahera is used instomach, liver disorders, G.I. tract diseases. It increases appetite & corrects digestion.
Guggul shudh (commiphora mukul) - 52% - Best herb for arthritis, hyper-cholesterol,fat reducing. Increases white blood cell count & digestion power.
Peepal (Piper longum) - 12% - Useful in abdominal tumors & distention, to improve the digestive fire, Kapha disorders, Increases power to digest.
Benefits & Uses of Triphala Guggulu
- Best Useful in Joint Pain, Piles and Weight Loss.Also Useful in fistula and inflammation.
- This classic Ayurveda preparation combines the detoxifying & rejuvenating actions of triphala with the deeply penetrating & cleansing actions of guggulu. Triphala Guggulu effectively decongests the channels of the body & scrapes away toxins held within the tissues.
- It is particularly useful for weight management as it enkindles the digestive fire, promotes healthy metabolism & releases excess kapha from the system. Using Triphala Guggulu minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the body, blood & joints by supporting proper digestion & elimination.
- Triphala guggulu helps remove toxins which can lead to joint pain, arthritic conditions, muscle aches, & rheumatism. It can be useful for weight loss if used with proper exercise & an appropriate diet. It reduces Vata & Kapha doshas & is a powerful rejuvenator of the digestive system.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports proper weight management.
- Maintains healthy digestion & absorption.
- Removes deep-seated toxins from the tissues.
Triphala Guggulu mode of administration
To be taken with hot water / milk.
Triphala Guggulu Dosage
2 tablets., Twice a day.
Taste: Bitter, pungent, astringent, sweet
Post-digestive effect: Pungent
Quality: Light, dry
Tissue: Plasma, blood, muscle, fat
Channel: Circulatory, digestive, respiratory, excretory
Scrapes toxins, Blood purifier, Manages anal fistula, Alleviates oedema, Manages haemorrhoids, Alleviates obstructions to the channels, Alleviates vata
Reduces cholesterol, laxative, carminative, alterative, anti-inflammatory
- Triphala cleans the bowels, regulates the flow of apana vata & is an alterative by virtue of its AMA-cleansing properties.
- Pippali enkindles agni, burns away AMA & relieves vata-type pain.
- Guggulu scrapes the channels & clears ama out of the system, specifically works on medas-dhatu & is an anti-inflammatory.
- Low dhatvagni causes the channels to become blocked. This srotorodha creates an obstruction to the flow of vata around the body. When a dhatu becomes blocked vata becomes pratiloma & flows in the wrong direction. Triphala guggulu clears obstructions in the channels. It works so effectively in cases of obesity & congestion because it enkindles medas-dhatu-agni.
i. This helps to maintain a balanced fat tissue & clear the ama from the medas-vaha-srotas. This manages vata from rebelling back to the stomach & fanning the flames of agni.
i. This breaks the repetitive cycle of eating & then craving more, not due to real hunger but due to stagnation in the fat tissue. The flow of prana (air) in the body is smoothed. Its ability to encourage elimination points to its use in all forms of congestion.
Triphala Guggulu Side Effects & Precautions
- It is a well known ayurveda medicine used for ages & do not have a side effect.
- Over dosage of this medicine should be avoided.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
I have one lipoma in my face in my cheek. I am a dutch woman 44 years old. I excersise a lot and i eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I use serrapeptase prescribed from my healthpractioner. What do you advise? I can't operate the lipoma because i have a risk that I get a hole in my face. My health is good. I take the pill marvelon every month. I hope you can help me?
Answered by Dr.Sony :
Please don't get upset and we can have a solution for this.Firstly, we are sorry for the delay.
As far as "Serrapeptase" is concerned, it is an allopathic medicines and i cannot comment anything on that, as i would not comment on something which is totally "new" to me.So is the case with "Marvelon".
Firstly, i suggest you to take plenty of water, please don't forget to take 2 glass of water empty stomach everyday. Secondly , try to avoid fatty food as much as possible. Take regular exercise. Following this you can take the folowing ayurvedic medications as
Kanchanara guggulu and triphala guggulu.Both these are to be taken 2 tab each 3 times a day. Please note down to take these medicines 2 hours before or after allopathic medicines.
Any query, feel free to submit
My husband is 37 years old suffering from fissure for lost one year. He have pain while passing motion, some times bleeding also. He is diabetic which is under control and taking medicine. If he undergo ayurvedic is it necessary to consult his diabetician, if not suggest any ayurvedic treatment. Thank you.
Answered by Dr.Jilsy :
Thanks for your inquiry.
In this case constipation should be avoided at any cost. For diabetic people there is high chance for constipation. So concentrate on diet which should be rich in vegetables,soups, fibers,green salads etc. Avoid pizzas, burgers, cheesy greasy foods, soft drinks,sweets and curd. Fat removed butter milk is good.
You can take-
(1) Zandu Nityam churna- 1 tsp before sleep with warm water.
(2) Tab Septilin- 1 tab twice a day after meals.
(3) Chiruvilwadi kwath- 15ml +45ml water twice daily before food.
(4) Triphala guggulu-2 tabs twice daily after food.
(5) Switz bath with neem and turmeric added warm water. This is very important and the affected part should be well immersed in water to relieve pain and heal the wound.
After pat drying the area apply Jatyadi oil twice daily.
These medicines are not antagonistic to diabetes or diabetic medicines.
Wishes and regards.
I m 32 yrs old.I hve a child 1&half year old.presently I m not feeding him since 6 months ago.par mera pet abhi kuch dino se kafi bada hota ja rha he.shayad sezerian delivery ki wajah se ye problem he.ap muje flat tummy pane ke kuch gharelu upay bataye plz.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Usually there is a perception among the masses that after cesarean section, people will gain weight or tummy will increase in size. But there are many other factors for becoming fat. Especially lack of physical exercises and due to hormonal imbalances, moreover there are mild chances that people will appear bit fatty. So, in order to control weight you can follow proper diet and lifestyle which is very important. Since you have a 1 ½ of year child, and stopped breast feeding, you can consume medicines which are helpful to reduce tummy and along with that you can practice yoga and pranayama and panchakarma treatments which are helpful for your health condition.
You can consume Medohar vati and Triphala Guggulu which are helpful in reducing tummy and fats.
Avoid consuming oily foods and maintain low fat diet which is also very helpful and fiber rich food that helps to regularize your digestion.
You can workout daily by doing exercises, and suryanamaskara, and sarvangasana which are helpful and if you are new to yoga, you can take training and practice yoga.
Sir i got piles before 2 days...i got a pimple on the mouth of anus...shold i take aarshkalp.....reply me soon...am i suffering with piles...
Answered by Dr.Saurabh :
if the pile you have noticed is just 2-3 days old then there is nothing to worry a lot.
May be you have taken something very heavy to digest which has created severe constipation and due to that the veins would have bulged resulting into piles.
you just need to maintain a satvik diet.
Avoid heavy stuff and fried food too.
Use Buttermilk as much as you can.
Take lukewarm water after every meal.
Use buttermilk to wash the anal region.
Take Divya Arshkalp Vati as two tablets thrice daily after meal with warm water.
Take saunf churan after every meal so that the food get properly digested also.
Avoid much of physical and mental activity. Take Triphala Guggulu as 3 tablets daily at bet time with dashmool quath for best results.
Practice anulom vilom pranayama and Mool Bandha and Jalandhar Bandh kriya also.
Hello, I am 66 and mensus stopped 15 years ago, Now i had spotting for 2 days. After ultrasound scan, the Endometrial thickness is 12mm.
What ayurvedic medicine can i take reduce this at this age.
Answered by Dr.Sony :
The condition mentioned here is referred to as endometrial hyperplasia. This is a condition in which lining of uterus becomes thick,. This happens mainly due to a change in hormonal level such as too much of estrogen or progesterone.Here it is seen that obesity is one factor which is seen responsible for this condition.
Thus your weight must be known. If you are overweight it will have to be reduced. This will automatically reduce your endometrial thickness thereby will cut down spottings as well. You can try the folowing medicines assuming you to be overweight.
Medohara guggulu - This medicine shall be taken at a dosage of 2 tab three times a day. It shall be preferably taken after food with warm water.
Triphala guggulu - This medicine shall be take at a dosage of 2 tab twice daily. It shall be taken after food with warm water as well.
I am 38yrs 5.3ft in height and 72kgs in weight.I have been diagonised with thyroid problem and am on thyroid medication.Even after taking thyroid medicine my weight has not gone down.Have now started Medhohar vati, taking 2 pills two times a day 1 hr after food.Am i doing it right and will medhoharvati help with thyroid.Please advice
Answered by Dr.Geetika :
Yes Medohar vati helps in reducing Weight and you have to take it with warm water twice daily but you can take it before meals. With thyroid problem you can even take Triphala Guggulu one tablet twice daily after meals . You can even take package of thyroid medicine.Practicing pranayam Like Bhramri,Ujjayi,udgeeth,helps in controlling Thyroid.You have to strictly control your diet avoiding fatty and heavy meals and mantain a routine of exercise,increasing your daily work out.
I am 42 yrs female suffering from anal fissures for last 3 months.I got these fissures after my radiotherapy for my breast cancer treatment got over.I tried alot of medicines but fissures re occur. Now somebody told me to apply Dabur's Jatyadi Tail.Is it OK to use it for fissures. I have burning sensation on anus area.Sometimes bleeding during motions is also there.
Answered by Dr.Sharma :
due to Radiotherapy and other medicine it creates problems for digestive system and the related problem of Anal Fissure.
For long term management you should always avoid constipating food . [Its difficult because one dont feel like going to defecate because there is pain due to fissures].
You can do Sitz bath in Triphala water ,it provide you relief.
Jatayadi oil is very good for the anal fissures. You must apply it regularly before and after passing stools.
But also eat salads.
Some recommendation:Zandu Nityam Churna ,Triphala Juice,Triphala Guggulu will relieve pain and constipation.
Best of Luck.
please, sir muje koi upai bataye mere right andkosh left se bada ho gya he or dard bhi hota he ..sir kya ye shi ho skta he ya nhi sir jaldi mujhe bataye sir kya me partiyogi exam ke medical me pass ho skta hu ya nhi.......please,please.help sir.....
Answered by Dr.Sharma :
Andakosh vridhi ka usually treatment Surgery hi rahta hai,apke case me shayad apko Yeh karvana pade kyoki medical examinationme fit declare karne ke liye yeh jaroori hoga.
Par yadi ap ke pas kuch time hai toh ap nimna likhit ko try kar sakte hain,issase swelling aur dard kam hoga.
Ap Erand Oil lena shuru karen,isase Sweeling aur oain kam hoga.
Kuch dawa jase Arsha Kuthar Ras for Piles, Triphala Guggulu, le ,inse bhi dard aur soojan me arram milega ,
Also Do yoga like Shirshasna, basically VEH sab asnas jinse lower part of body par pressure kam se kam pade.
BEST OF LUCK.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FURTHER.
AROGYAVARDHINI VATI CAN BE USED BY CHILDREN AT THE AGE OF 13 YEARS TO CURB OBESITY SINCE HE IS HAVING A WEIGHT OF 95 KG AND HEIGHT OF 166 CM. IS THERE ANY SIDE EFEECT IN USING THIS TABLET ONE IN MORNING AND EVENING OF DABUR MAKE. IN CONJUNCTION WITH VARADI KAZHAYAM ?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As your 13-year-old kid is suffering from obesity as his Body Mass Index (BMI) is 33.9. This means his body weight is in Obese range. As his current BMI is greater than the recommended range of 18.5 to 24.9 and to be within the right range for his height, his weight should be around 52.1 kg to 69.8 kg and your concern is about using of Arogyavardhini Vati and I would recommend the same along with Divya Triphala Guggulu and Divya Medohar Vati which are important to him, though he is 13-year-old, by considering his body mass index these medicines can be taken and the duration is one tablet twice daily after food with lukewarm water. Apart from medicines he needs strict diet under strict monitoring which will help him to reduce weight. However, if you have doubts you can consult nearby ayurvedic physician.
iam 28 years old
newly having hypothyroid
from last 25 days iam taking "eltroxin" tablet
my TSH level is 45
my t3 and t4 level is normal
i got married before 31/2 years, before 2 years i got a baby but she died after 1 week of her birth because of musscle problem
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from hormone imbalance that is related to growth factor and as you are undergoing medication and you have undergone postnatal complications. It is advised that, you can get through check-ups and take help off herbal medicines that help to improve metabolism.
There are many Indian medicines which are helpful such as ayurveda, siddha, homeopathy, and other system of medicines and you can practice yoga and pranayama which are very helpful.
You can consume iodine rich foods like asparagus, cabbage, onion, garlic, oats, pineapple, whole rice, tomatoes, dates, strawberry and balanced diet which is very important.
Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Divya Triphala guggulu and Triphala Churna.
Avoid consuming oily foods, spicy, caffeine etc.
Practicing yoga and pranayama like Shavasana, Sarvangasana, Vajrasana, Suryanamaskara, etc are useful. You can do pranayama like Anuloma-Viloma pranayama and Bramari Pranayama.
For more details, you can contact us.