Yograj Guggulu is an Ayurveda medicine which is useful in managing Arthritis, Joints pain, Gout & knee pain.
Available in : 40 gm /80 Tablets.
Benefits of Divyayograj guggulu
- Guggulu is the oleogum resin from a small tree (Commiphora Mukul) which grows in the Himalayas of northwestern India. It has anti-inflammatory & lipid-lowering properties. It also helps remove fat, excess fluids & AMA from the body, & penetrates deep into the tissues.
- Yograj Guggulu is a traditional formula designed to reduce excess vata in the system. It is particularly useful for accumulated vata in the joints & muscles, which may be indicated by cracking or popping of the joints, tics, spasms or tremors. Chronic accumulation may lead to such serious conditions as rheumatism & arthritis. In vata-type arthritis, the joints may feel cold to the touch & although not necessarily swollen, they may be dry & painful, especially upon movement. Yogaraj Guggulu contains a synergistic blend of detoxifying herbs, including Triphala, Chitrak & Vidanga, that work in conjunction with guggulu to remove excess vata from the joints as well as the nerves & muscles.
- Yograj Guggulu helps remove toxins which can lead to obesity, joint pain, arthritic conditions, muscle aches, & rheumatism. It was traditionally used as a remedy for gout. It reduces Vata & Kapha doshas & is an effective adjunct to weight loss along with proper exercise & diet.
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints & muscles.
- Rejuvenates & strengthens the skeletal & neuromuscular systems.
- Promotes healthy elimination of toxins.
Ingredients of DivyaYograj Guggulu
Guggulu resin (Commiphora Mukul), Musta (Cyperus Rotundus), Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica), Amalaki fruit (Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia Belerica), Haritaki fruit (Terminalia Chebula), Pippali fruit & root (Piper Longum), Ajowan (Carum Copticum), Vidanga herb (Embelia ribes), Gokshura root (Tribulus terrestris), Black Cumin seed (Nigella Sativa), Ajamoda (Trachysspermum Ammi), Cumin seed (Cuminum Cyminum), Deodara herb (Cedrus deodara), Chavya (Piper Cubeba), Cardamom seed (Elettaria Cardamomum), Rasna herb (Pluchea Lanceolata), rock salt, Coriander Seed (Coriandrum Sativam), Ginger root (Zingiber Officinale), Black Pepper fruit (Piper Nigrum), Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanica), Ushira (Vetiveria Zizanoides), Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare), Talispatra leaf (Abbies Webbiana), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala).
To be taken with hot water/milk.
Yograj guggulu dosage
1-2 tablets., Twice a day after the meals.
Yoga for Arthritis & joints problems
Supta padangusthasana, Utthita parsvakonasana, Ardha chandrasana, Bharadvajasana, Ba sarvangasana, Setubandha sarvangasana, Savasana, Adhomukha svanasana. Basic anuloma-viloma pranayama can be done regularly.
Tips for Arthritis & joints problems patients
- Avoid hot & spicy food & other foodstuffs that can aggravate bodily gas like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, okra, potatoes etc. These food items may cause aggravation of Vata in body.
- Herbs & spices to use in the Ayurveda manage for arthritis such as cumin, ginger, asafetida, fennel, coriander, fennel, turmeric, garlic etc are useful. These can be used in cooking food preparations.
- Regular intake of orange juice or other vitamin C based beverage, as the goodness of the vitamins helps combat skeletal pain.