Package of Ayurveda & Herbal medicines helpful in relieving Hyperacidity & further occurrence, A completely safe & natural way for relief from Acidity.
1. Mulethi Kwath - 300 grams
Mix one spoonfull of medicine in 400 ml of water & boil till it reduces to 100 ml. Filter it & take on an empty stomach in the morning & evening
2. Avipattikara Choorna - 100 gram
Avipattikar Choorna is very beneficial. For hyper-acidity & abdominal aches being a mild laxative it makes the stool soft, helping to check mild constipation & improve the appetite.
3. Mukta Shukti Bhasm - 10 gram
A unique ancient preparation effective in hyper acidity & supports gastrointestinal health.
4. Kamdudha Rasa - 20 gram
It is antacid & alternative in pneumonia, pleurisy & fever etc. It is an Ayurveda remedy for Pitta dosha aggravation like anxiety, burning sensation in body & emotional disturbance.
Mix all three (No.2,3,4) & take half-a-spoon in the morning & evening before meals with fresh water.
5. Haritaki Choorna - 100 grams
Take one spoon before going to bed with luke warm water.
- Irregular meals
- Skipping breakfast
- Being on an empty stomach for a long time or on Diet
- Most & important Excessive smoking
- Intake of alcohol in High quantity
- Peptic ulcer (Gastroduodenal)
- Eating chocolates & high fat content food regularly is a major cause to acidity & Hyper-acidity
- Intake of hot, spicy n fried food regularly
- Other biggest factors are Hypertension, Negative emotions as they also increase problems in the functioning of Digestive system causing Acidity
- Other factors are :- Aging, Pregnancy, Obesity & weakness of the valves
Food to Avoid
Fast Food, Pickles, Alcohol, Red Chillies, Cold Drinks, etc.
- Heavy dislike for foods (lack of appetite), bitter taste of mouth, headache, body ache, mouth blisters, spots & small pimples on the body, burning sensation in hands & feet.
- Sour belching, burning sensation in stomach & Heart.
- Increase in heartbeats, vomiting, restlessness, palpitation are the symptoms of Hyper Acidity.
Tips & precautions for Hyper Acidity
Dos:Early morning, empty stomach just takes two glasses of warm water In the same way you need to drink lukewarm water at bedtime. Mean while drink plenty of water. Take your meals regularly on time, dont skip them. Morning you need to take heavy break fast & night light supper Always chew your food properly. Include plenty of green & leafy vegetables in your diet. If mandatory to take out side food, try to take genuine food. If you feel acid problem in your stomach then chew some basil leaves. Slowly suck a small piece of Jaggery. A glass of chilled milk is a quick remedy for hyper-acidity & heartburn. Almonds are quite effective in heartburn; chew few almonds when you experience heartburn. Ginger root with honey taken after meal is effective for heartburn. Fruits like apple, watermelon & banana are recommended for people with hyperacidity problem. Take a glass of Buttermilk/day.
Donts:Avoid fried food, pickle, hot & spicy food. Avoid unhealthy Wada-pav (you knew what I mean)Avoid garlic, onion, pepper, radish & cabbage. Avoid unripe fruits. Do not haste while eating. Avoid curds or yogurts at the night time. Avoid strong tea in empty stomach. Avoid raw intake of Green chilies. Avoid worries & oil curries. ( all the time it happens in busy life).
Yoga & Pranayama
Yoga for Hyperacidity
Vajrasana Yoga Mudra Bhujangasana Salabhasana Surya Namaskara Bhastrika Pranayama Shitali pranayama Shitkari pranayama Jallundhar Bandha Shavasana Kunjal Kriya
Note: The above said practices should be followed under strict supervision of qualified trainer.