Divya Swasari Ras 20 gm
About the product:
Swasari Ras is benefits in Lung Problems, Bronchitis & Asthma, Cough & Cold, Sinus congestion, Copius Phlegm & other respiratory disorders.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Swasari Ras Indications
- Cough & Cold
- Sinus congestion
- Copius Phlegm
- Nasal Congestion
- Other Respiratory Disorders.
Swasari Ras Benefits
- Swasari Ras makes the cells of the lungs more active, & removes the inflammation of bronchioles & bronchi.
- So lungs become capable to take more oxygen & patient gets rid of chronic diseases like bronchitis.
- An expectorant by the intake of which phlegm adhered in lungs comes out easily & there is no further formation of phlegm;
- Promotes the immune power of lungs, & fights cough, coryza, cold, asthma, sneezing, heaviness in the head & sinusitis;
- An excellent tonic for lungs to nourish them.
- It actively helps to dilate the bronchioles by managing spasm in the airways.
Swasari Ras Ingredients
- Lavanga (clove) -Congested lungs; disperses prana vayu. Expels phlegm in cough, asthma, bronchitis & pleurisy. Specific in laryngitis & sore throats. Helps to manage spasmodic coughs. Its ability to reduce ama helps in clearing fevers.
- Root of Akarakarabha -Stimulant, sialagogue, nerve tonic.
- Tvak (cinnamon) -Colds, cough, sinus congestion, bronchitis with excess avalambaka kapha; it clears mucus and encourages the circulation of vata throughout the respiratory system.
- Pure Vatsanabha - Used infever, rheumatism, cough, asthma, snake bites, inflammations of mucus membranes of the throat, nose, stomach, & intestines.Enhances the properties of herbs, making them work faster.
- Powder of Trikatu (collective name for Shunthi or dry ginger, Pippali or long pepper & Marica or black pepper) -As Trikatu rejuvenates the lungs it is used whenever there is a cough, wheezing or breathing difficulties with clear, sticky & white phlegm. Used in asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, cough & colds. A superb remedy for hayfever & acute allergic rhinitis as an immediate way of drying up the copious nasal secretions
- Karkata Shringi (Pistacia chinensis) -Its is used extensively in digestive & respiratory conditions.
- Madhu Yasti (Mulethi) - Useful in Asthma, bronchitis, wheezing. Use with dry coughs with difficult-to-expectorate phlegm, sore throat, laryngitis & tonsillitis, as licorice liquefies mucus. Specific for vata-type cough due to aggravated pranavayu.
- Fruit of Rudanti -The herb is useful for the management of asthma, bronchitis, dyspepsia & flatulence.
- Pravala Pishti, Abhraka Bhasam, Mukta-sukti Bhasam, Tankana Bhasam, Sphatika Bhasam, Godanti Bhasam, Kapardaka Bhasam, Shringa Bhasam,Manahsila (pure) - All these bhasams are used in Swasari ras to increase the potency of the medicine & boosts the immune system.
Swasari Ras Dosage
- 500 mg. to 1 grams., twice of thrice a day.
- To be taken preferably half an hour before meals with honey or warm water, can be taken after meals also.
- Best way to take this medicine is to mix it with 1 spoon of honey thoroughly & lick the mixture.
Packaging size: 20 grams.
Swasari Ras Side Effects
- Swasari ras is safe to use & has no side effects.
- Overdosage of this medicine should be avoided.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.