Baba Ramdev Package of Ayurveda medicines for High blood pressure. A completely safe & natural way of controlling High BP.High blood pressure is a lifestyle disorder that occurs commonly due to the unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, more stress & lack of sleep. It is very important to check the blood pressure regularly to avoid complications. Herbal medicines alone will be efficient to control the blood pressure in the pre-hypertension stage with a mild elevation like 140/90 & it can be also taken along with the allopathy medicines also in stage 1 OR stage 2 hypertension.
Baba Ramdev High Blood Pressure Package Benefits
- The anti-hypertension package of pharmacy consists of -
- Mukta Vati - It is very beneficial in managing stress caused hypertension which is most commonest reason in todays world.
- mukta vati is processed with sarpagandha & jatamansi which are very effective anti hypertensive herbs.
- It calms the mind & gives soothening & relaxing sensation.
- It decreases the stress hormone when taken empty stomach or before meals.
- The medicines used in mukta vati helps balancing the triggering factors which causes hypertension.
- It induces natural sleep, balances the hormones, nourishes the brain cells, improves circulation , strengthens the blood vessels.
- Punarnava mandur- It contains punarnava which acts as diuretic & heart tonic which helps in decreasing sodium potassium levels in blood thereby decreasing blood pressure effectively.
- Punarnava mandoor also helps in improving the quality of blood, reduces water retention, checks metabolism etc. The combination of these medicines helps in maintaining the hypertension.
- Medications for blood pressure has to be taken for the rest of the life & hence it is better to take herbal medicines without side effects.
- mukta vati contains vacha, sankapuspi, jyotismati, aswagandha, jatamamsi, arjuna, guduchi, puskaramula, brahmi, sarpagandha & mukta pisti . It is used to control blood pressure. Sarpaganda contains Reserpine, a sedative that helps to lower blood pressure.
- Contains - arjuna is a cardiotonic, sankapuspi, jyostismati, brahmi, jatamamsi helps to relieve the anxiety & stress.
- Aswagandha & jatamamsi improves energy level & mukta pisti is calming & will reduce palpitation.
- It can be continued with regular checkups with your nearest doctor.
- It can be taken for 3 months & then used whenever necessary.
Baba Ramdev High Blood Pressure Package ConstituentsMukta Vati 40 grams (120 tablets.)Punarnvadi Mandur 40 gm
High Blood Pressure Package Administration
- Medicine No.1 - 2 tablets. to be taken in the morning on empty stomach & in the evening half an hour before dinner with water.
- Medicine No.2 - 2 tablets. to be taken in the morning & evening after breakfast & dinner.
Alternative medicine advice for high blood pressure
Hypertension A person has hypertension or high blood pressure if the high reading (systolic) is over 140 & the low reading (diastolic) is over 90 when tested.
Symptoms of High BP
Symptoms like dizziness, headache, fatigue, restlessness, difficulty in breathing, insomnia, intestinal complaints & emotional instability, one or more among these may appear.
Tips & Suggestions for Blood pressure control
Tips & TODOs:
- Include celery, garlic, olive oil, drum stick leaves, ginger, celery, mint, pepper, berries, bottle gourd, bitter gourd, horse gram, turmeric, & cinnamon.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Following a healthy eating plan.
- Take a tablespoonful each of Amla Juice with lemon & honey mixed together every morning.
- Evening meals should be light & taken at least two hours before going to bed.
- Choosing & preparing foods with less salt & sodium.
- Quitting smoking & alcohol if any.
- Drink plenty of warm water regularly.
- Take 2 teaspoon of onion juice & 1 teaspoon of honey once a day for a month.
- Papaya can be taken alone or mixed diet.
- Apple is good for controlling hypertension.
- Reduce excess oil, sweet, salt, refined flour, carbonated beverages & spicy foods.
Yoga for blood pressure
- Yogasanas like Trikonasana, Paschimottasana, Dhanurasan, Matsyasana & Shavasana will be beneficial.
- Yoga nidra, Meditation, Pranayamam like Brhmari, Kapala bhati, Anuloma-viloma & Ujjayi will be beneficial which can be practiced every day.
- Yoga & Pranayama: Sukhasana, Suryanamskara, Anulomvilom pranayama, Bhramari pranayama, Sarvangasan are useful too.
- Note: Beginners can learn these techniques from qualified trainer.
Other medication for blood pressure
Medications: Arjuna, Arunjarishta