Patanjali Drishti Eye Drops 10 ml
About the product:
Drishti Eye Drops 10 ml for any kind of eye problem even including cataract & glaucoma. Persons wearing Spectacles can use it regularly.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Patanjali Ayurved
Drishti Eye Drops 10 ml (Old name - Netra Jyoti) is the very effective Eye Drops produced by Pharmacy of Baba Ramdev for any kind of eye problem even including cataract & glaucoma. It is safe to use ayurveda medicine which also helps in increasing eyesight. Prolonged use of this eye drop can help in removing spectacles. It is very beneficial for studying children. It cleans & clears your eyes naturally. It is a general eye tonic & can be used daily. It also avoids the air pollution side effects on eyes. It clears the blur vision.
Packaging size : 10 ml bottle with nozzle head.
Drishti Drops Benefits & uses
- Persons wearing spectacles can use these drop to remove the spectacles.
- Persons doing computer jobs or any other eye straining job can use these drops to avoid bad effects on eyes.
- Old age & retired people generally suffer from eye disorders, so they can use it as a general tonic.
- In general used in eye cleansing and removal of dust particles.
- Useful in managing cataract & glaucoma.
- Cleanses & nourishes eyes.
Drishti Drops Ingredients
Juice of Zinger
Juice of Onion
Juice of Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime)
Mode of administration & dosage
Put one drop in both eyes twice a day. It can cause burning sensation in eyes for few seconds but this is normal, not to worry. Its ingredients are pure & natural. Close your eyes for 5 minutes after putting drops in your eyes. All the dust & unwanted material of any kind will come out from your eyes along with tears.
Drishti Drops Side effects & Precautions
- It has no side effects however some have reported burning sensation & redness of eyes after using Drishti Drops but it lasts for a few seconds & soon person gets habitual to it. If the redness do not goes off from eyes then stop taking Drishti Drops.
- Eyes may get little red for few minutes & then they become normal, so no need to worry.
- Expiry date: 1 year from the date of manufacturing & 1 month after opening the cap.
- For external use only.
- If a person cannot bear the redness or burning sensation of the eyes while using Drishti Drops then it can be diluted by adding a little Gulab Jal (Rose Water) to the solution & used as eye drops.
Diet, Remedies & lifestyle suggestions for Eyes
Amla & triphala consumption is very beneficial for eye disorders.
Wash your eyes with triphala powder soaked in water overnight. It gives cooling effect to eyes.
Wash your eyes at least few times a day with clean water / cold water.
Never watch TV & computer for long hours. Take small breaks in between.
Eyes blinking is important to relief eyes.
Walk on morning grass bare feet.
Eat fresh vegetables & fibrous fruit.
Avoid red meat.
Get your eyes checkup regularly.
Always wear spectacles if your eyesight is weak.
"I am a software engineer & my eyesight were very weak. I took several eyes drops like Mezol, Tear refresh etc for more then a year. It gave temporary relief but then my eye irritation started again. My eye allergy aggravated in summer time & used to cause itching. I was not able to concentrate on my work. When I started Drishti Eye drops I felt relieved instantly. After a month my allergic problem completely went away & my eyesight has also improved a bit. I hope to continue this for longer duration & see the results. Thanks" - Amit Sharma
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.