Divya Punarnavadi Mandur 120 Tablets
About the product:
Helpful in Edema, Anemia & splenomegaly. Punarnava Mandoor is best useful for Kidney Problems & Anemia.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Punarnavadi Mandur / Mandoor is helpful in Edema, Anemia & splenomegaly. Punarnava Mandoor is best useful for Kidney Problems & Anemia.
Available in : 40 grams. (120 tablets)
Punarnavadi Mandur Benefits
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron oxide as ingredient.
- The root of this plant is a powerful Rasayana (longevity enhancer). It is good for the kidneys, especially the nephron cells which are damaged by long-term hyperglycemia (diabetes). & it pacifies two of the main laws of physiology (Vata & Kapha).
- Punarnava enhances the quality of 6 of the 7 categories of bodily tissues, including nutrient plasma (Rasa Dhatu), blood (Rakta Dhatu), muscle (Mamsa Dhatu), fat (Meda Dhatu), bone marrow & nerves (Majja Dhatu), & reproductive fluids (Shukra Dhatu).
- Punarnavadi Mandur will assist in detoxifying the overburdened kidneys & in eliminating excess fluid. Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) is a well-established kidney tonic.
- It is used in Ayurveda management of splenomegaly, hemorrhoids, chronic fever, inflammatory conditions, malabsorption syndrome, infective skin diseases, dermatitis, helminthiasis.
- It is useful in anaemia, inflammation, acute abdominal pains, piles and abdominal tumors.
- Punarnava mandura contains iron oxide, punarnava, haritaki, chitraka, pipali, ginger, amalaki, haridra & vidangam. The herbs act as diuretic & the iron oxide helps to regulate the circulation thus reducing the high blood pressure.
Punarnavadi Mandur Dosage
2 tablets. of Punarnava Mandur to be taken twice a day with fresh water or Luke warm water, preferably one hour after meals.Patient is advised to take buttermilk along with this medicine. Punarnava Mandur can be safely taken for a period of upto 4 6 months.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffuse) - 4% -Punarnava can effectively manage swollen joints with fluid retention with pitting from a kapha imbalance by moving toxic accumulations out of the joints & tissues & excreting them via the kidneys & urine. Beneficial in gout & arthritis.
- Nishodh (Operculina turpethum) - 4% - Useful in easy purgation, Operculina turpethum is the best. Because of its strong, pungent & piercing nature, it helps in losing weight. It is useful to relieve constipation.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) - 4% -It is used as an ama-clearing, toxin-digesting, anti-inflammatory in arthritis.
- Peepal (Piper longum) - 4% -Used to stimulate agni & clear weak digestion with symptoms of nausea, slow digestion, flatulence with a cold & painful abdomen.
- Kali mirch (piper nigrum(Black pepper)) - 4% - Useful for low appetite, sluggish digestion, abdominal pain, toxins or ama & borborygmus. Black peppers hot & penetrating qualities are a great stimulant to agni as they help to increase enzymatic secretions.
- Vayevidanga (Embelia ribes) - 4% -As it clears kapha from the skin it manages itching. It is a fine alterative and cleans the blood & lymph of ama toxins causing swollen glands and suppurative skin problems. It stimulates rasadhatvagni to clear fatty toxins circulating in the plasma & lymphatic systems.
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodara) - 4% -Devadaru is an excellent anti-inflammatory that relieves cold, spasm & contraction in the muscles. Its pungent & warm properties increase circulation & relax muscular tension. Use in arthritis, sciatica, headache & pain from high vata.
- Chitraka (Plumbago Zeylanica) - 4% -Specific for slesaka kapha & ama in the joints; cold, wet, damp type arthritis with pain, swelling, pitting & water retention.
- Haldi (curcuma longa (Turmeric)) - 4% -Haldireduces inflammation caused by arachidonic acid. It is used in dermatitis, eczema, urticaria, psoriasis, colitis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis.
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) - 4% -As an effective cholagogue it helps to protect the liver from toxic damage. It can be used in liver diseases such as hepatitis, cirrhosis & also in sluggish liver.
- Dantimool (Ballospermum montanum) - 4%
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) - 4% -It reduces lipid deposits in the blood & liver. Use with honey to help reduce cholesterol.
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) - 4% -It has a dual action of being both astringent & laxative that helps to increase peristalsis as well as strengthen the mucous membranes of the colon.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) - 4% -Specifically indicated for digestive sensitivity; constipation, ulcers, acidity, gastritis, colitis, hepatitis, haemorrhoids. Especially useful in inflammatory & bleeding conditions of the intestines.
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum) - 4% -Useful in managing indigestion, abdominal colic, poisoning, anorexia etc.
- Indra jou (Holarrhena antidysentercia) - 4%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) - 4% -Kutki protects the liver against damage from the hepatitis C virus. It increases the flow of bile & reduces such bilious pitta symptoms as sour or bitter taste in the mouth, acidity & nausea. Use in all forms of liver damage, cirrhosis & inflammation of the liver.
- Peepalamool (Piper longum) - 4% -It has a hepatoprotective effect that may benefit fibrosis.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus) - 4% -Cyperus rotundus improves lactation, relieves fever, burning sensation, excessive thirst. Commonly known as nut grass, it is also used in managing diarrhea, dyspepsia, herpes & more.
- Mandoor Bhasam - 24% - Useful in hepatic disorders & anemia.
Punarnavadi Mandoor side effects
- There are no side effects known for taking punarnava mandur but its recommended to take as per prescription of a physician.
- Take this medicine in precise dose as advised by doctor.
- Avoid Self medication with this medicine.
- Keep out of reach & sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
Iam at 36, I just checked my BP , it was 150/100, could you please advise me for medication
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As your age is 36 years, and has suffered from high blood pressure that is 150/100, if it is for the first time, then you need to analyze what could be the possible reasons, like if you had suffered stress or anxiety, or any sought of tension, then chances are there in elevation of blood pressure. So, you need to re-monitor when you are in normal condition, and check your blood pressure again and if it seems to be higher then again you have to repeat the same and you need to analyze for other parameters and rule out heart diseases like any vascular problem arise or not by undergoing ECG, 2D Echocardiogram which reveals the same and you have to go accordingly for the treatment. If you have only hypertension, and if it is recent onset, then you can even prefer lifestyle changes and food changes that help you to improve the quality of your life and give normal blood pressure.
Following medicines are helpful for your condition such as Pacakge Medicine for Hypertension that contains Diva Mukta Vati and Divya Punarnavadi Mandur which you can consume initially and follow up with us.
i am suffering from ckd stage 3.fil. rate 1.54. ihave developed white patches on my back, foot.iam not taking any
medications. what should i do?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Chronic kidney disease in you is in stage III and poor glomular filtration rate may be causing some complications for you. Since you have CKD, you may need to take medicines which is very important and do not discontinue medicines. Along with allopath medicines, you can consume herbal medicines, homeopathy medicines, siddha, and other system of Indian medicines. When kidneys are not functioning well, you need to restrict diet which is very important. You need to increase the calories and at the same time you need to restrict protein intake and potassium intake and even fluid intake also should be monitored. You can practice pranayama, exercises, and relaxing exercises which is very important.
Consume the following medicines which are important such as Package Medicine that contains Divya Vrkka Dosa-Hara Kwatha, Divya Sarvkalp Kwath, Divya Giloy Sat, Divya Vasanta Kusumakara Rasa, Divya Hajarula Yahuda Bhasma, Divya Punarnavadi Mandura, Divya Chandraprabha Vati, Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu, Divya Vrikkadoshar vati.
Avoid consuming salted food items, spicy foods, oily foods, and excess fruit juices that may aggravate the symptoms. You can consume those medicines by consulting physician if necessary.
Please I request you sir give reply quickly. I live in Canada. THANKS TO PATANJALI FOR FOR MY CKD PROBLEMS.
I am using Patanjali Ramdevbaba Kidney Package Medicines ( Vrikkdoshhar kwath, Sarvekalp Kwath, Vrikkdoshhar vati, Candraprabhavati, Gokshuradi gugglu,Punarnavadi Mandur - Daily 1-1 each)
up to LAST FIVE (5) YEARS CONTINUSLY. I AM USING ALL ABOVE MEDICINES REGULARLY FOR LAST
5 YEARS. MY CREATININE BETWEEN (1.70 TO 2.10 in last 5 years. No big change in creatinine under control BY Patanjali Medicines) AND ALL OTHERS BLOOD REPORT ARE IN NORMAL RANGE IN UP TO LAST 5 YEARS. My health have No any problems. No B.P No Diabitic
My main question is can I continue use above all medicines for longer times-longer years. are any side effect can be arise in future, please give your valuable opinion for how longer, HOW MANY MORE YEARS I can use this Medicines.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Please let me know all your reports and the allopathy medicines to guide you further. It is usually advised to have the creatinine level less than 1mg/dl. The kidney function test must be within the normal limits to prevent further complication with the kidney. The medicines must be taken for the advised periods and then reviewed with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor to avoid the side effects.
As with the package medicine, medicines like Vasant kusumara ras which contains ras or mineral preparations must not be continued for longer periods without consulting your doctor. Kindly consult your nearest Ayurvedic doctor with all your reports who will be able to guide you better.
Include gooseberry, strawberries, cranberries, cucumber, bitter gourd, blue berries, coriander and gokshuram. Reduce excess salt, protein, salt, bananas, caffeine, nuts, meat, avocados, oil, butter, dairy products, peas and in general use less sodium, potassium and phosphates. Please do have regular checkups and take medicines regularly to stop the progression of the kidney damage.
I am CKD patient,
I am consuming punarnavadi mandur, gokshuradi guggal and doing yoga every day for last 2 months
Now there is significant decrease in urine protien(very less protien is going through urine) how ever my creatinine has not improved..
Can I assume that my kidney function is improved?
Answered by Dr.Geetika :
Creatinine is a waste product filtered by kidneys. A simple urine test for albumin and blood test for creatinine will tell u about the functioning of kidney.High creatinine and albumin in urine suggests that kidneys are not functioning properly. As your albumin secretion has decreased but serum creatinine is still on the higher side it means kidney functions have improved but still work needs to be done for more improvement. You can also go for Panchkarma procedure where Niruha basti with decotions, helpful in improving kidney function are given. This helps in significantly lowering the creatinine level.You can also take Vrik Doshar Kwath and [Chandraprabha Vati((https://www.lovenaturalremedies.com/Divya-Yog-Mandir-Trust/Herbal-/-Ayurvedic/Vati/Divya-Chandraprabha-Vati-40gm.html?keyword=vati) in addition to the medicines you are taking. Take low protein diet,less fluids as kidneys have trouble filtering them,limit your leafy vegetables intake,bananas,patatoes and oranges as they contain high potassium. When kidneys are not functioning potassium level can become high which can cause sudden heart failure.Perform yoga and meditation regularly this will help in maintaining kidney functions.
my name is reema, female, 41 yrs, height 5'2, and weight is 75 kgs. My thyroid results are T3- 4.81, T4-13.60, and Tsh is 15.85, i have ordered divya medahor vati, Kanchnar guggul, punarnavadi mandur, .. Could you please suggest me, are these medicines are ok, for thyroid and weight gain,i am trying lot to reduce weight like yoga, pranayam, home remedies, drinking luaki juice, eating sprouts, but not reducing, that' s y i ordered these medicines after a lot research, but still confused, how to take, if they are before and after meals, so how much should be the duration, like you are always mentioning, kanchnar guggul after meals, so immediately after meals or after a certain duration, please explain, and if some times we forget, can all these medicines taken at once, do they harm,
Is punararna vadi mandur is safe, if there is no swelling,, i ordered this because, once i done my test in Herbalife, they said you have water retention, but i don't have any other issues like constipation, laziness or whatever, all the test lipid profile is normal, only problem weight gain and thyroid, and more fat on stomach, hips and thighs. Please suggest me the dosage of medicine, when and how to take.and i forgot to mention, that when i climb stairs , i get shortness of breath, i can't talk for 1 min, i have to take long breaths,and my heartbeat increase. Is it due to over weight? Please suggest.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
As with your BMI which is 30, it is necessary to take medicines and follow healthy lifestyle to maintain weight. Weight gain is a common challenge in hypothyroidism. It is better to maintain your TSH levels below 4ng/dl. As your TSH levels are above
10ng/dl, it is better to take Allopathy medicines along with Ayurvedic medicines and please to regular checkups.
You can take the mentioned medicines like Divya Kanchanar Guggulu, Punarnavadi
Mandoor and Divya Medohar Vati for a month and then review.
As with the breathing difficulty, please consult your nearest doctor and can do the basic tests like ECG to know the cause. Low haemoglobin levels also cause dyspnoea and punarnavadi mandoora will be beneficial.
Include drum stick leaves, sea weeds, bitter gourd, horsegram, turmeric, garlic, pepper, bottle gourd, cinnamon, iodised salt and celery. Reduce excess cabbage, turnip, peaches, soya, radish, peas and mustard greens. Yogasanas like halasana, dhanurasana, shavasana, mandookasana, matsyasana, shalabhasana, sirsanana and supported sarvangasana will be beneficial.
My husband is having 43 Yrs of age.
Before 6 yrs he was having sprain in leg & foot joint in right leg.Orthopadic doctor told that its a ligament injury & no fracture.But It recurrs after some months regularly.after 2-3 days of medicines it vanishes espl in month of winter ,if he get down from a height etc.
from last 15 days his leg pain is recurred.His pain shifts to all sides of joint.Sometimes fever is there,He is using scrap bandage.Also taking medicines of Ramdeo ji like Divya Trayodoshang Guggul,Aamvatari ras,punarnavadi mandur,Chandraprabha vati 3 times a day after having food,as per Divya yoga pharmacy doctor in Kolhapur.Is he taking right medicines?
Why his pain is not getting completely cured?
Is it artheritis?
What should he do to get rid of it?
Please help me I am worried about my husband.
Answered by Dr.Ravinder :
Hello and greetings from myyog.com
He is taking good medicines. And a regular medication will give him charming results. Arthritis can be easily detected by simple blood tests and even if arthritis is there, we can treat it with natural ayurvedic medicines. We recommend you to avoid excessive twisting and bending of ankle.Jumping and running can trigger the pains. We recommend you to take a complete package of knee pain, joint pain and gouty arthritis painsto get rid of this pain completely. A regular medication for about three months with rest will give you satisfactory results. Hot water fomentation for about ten minutes daily will give you very good results. Further queries are welcome.
Dear sir, my mom is 64-years-old and last month when we test her blood, creatinine was 4.2 and urea was 49, she started ayurveda medicines and pranayam then after 15 days, creatinine was 3.3 and urea was 102, again after 15 days, creatinie was 2.8 and urea was 62..
and 1 month ago, creatinine was 2 and urea was 57..then after 15 days creatinine was 2.4 and urea was 68 and now.....creatine is 2.5 and urea is 81, the medicines she is taking are muktavati, gokshura guggulu, Chanderprabha vati, Punarnavadi Mandura , (kwath with neem chal)..her creatinine is increasing again.....any suggestion
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
With the help of ayurvedic medicines, and yoga, your mother is having good improvement. So you can continue the same treatment along with few additional medicines and diet and measures.
As diet is very important to keep kidney function well.
As there is a common rule that the food should be high in calories and low in protein and reduced potassium. Hence you need to reduce oily foods, avoid salted cheese, butter and nuts. Vegetables should be cooked with more water and excess should be drained off.
Avoid fruits, fruit juices, and coconut water, also avoid canned, baked food, processed and preserved foods.
Avoid tea, coffee, bajra, maize, wheat flour, pulses and legumes, chocolates, vegetables, fruits, sauces, jam, jellies in excess.
To enhance kidney function you can take this Kindney Medicine Package
For further queries please feel free to ask, and regular follow-ups with doctor is needed.
My father is 69 and recently we come to know that he is having renal problem.his creatinine level is 5.5. His bp and sugar is under control now.hb is 9.5. allopathy treatment is started.what should we do?plz answer me as soon as possible.is there any treatment in ayurveda for this?I will be extremely thankfull
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Greetings from myyog.com,
As your father’s Creatinine levels are higher, it is important to take some good precautions to protect kidney functioning. Along with allopath medicines, you may give him safe ayurvedic medicines which will enhance proper kidney functioning. You need to take care regarding diet and activities for him and see that other organs are functioning well.
There are certain medicines from ayurveda which you may consume such as Package Medicine that contains Divya Vrkka Dosa-Hara Kwatha, Divya Sarvkalp, Divya Giloy Sat, Divya Vasanta Kusumakara Rasa, Divya Hajarula Yahuda Bhasma, Divya Punarnavadi Mandura, Divya Chandraprabha Vati, Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu, and Divya Vrikkadoshar vati. As these medicines are helpful to maintain proper kidney functioning.
Follow high calories food and less proteins and potassium contents, and salt food items. Avoid excess fruit juices which is very important. Consume Chicory, asparagus, Tribulus etc. which are very helpful.
If allopath doctors are suggesting any emergency care treatments or dialysis if necessary, you may need to proceed for the same.
For more details, you can contact us.
My grand mother is 86 yrs old and her both kidneys have shrink.Doctors ahve said her blood urea have also raised.
Is it recoverable and how?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
At this end stage kidney diseases, it is not possible to revive the condition, however, in Ayurveda, to prevent further damage and to enhance the proper functioning, there are certain treatment methods and remedies which can be followed. As your grand mother is 86-year-old, it is better to supply with supplements and that give certain relief to the body and mind. The following medicines are helpful such as Package Medicine for Kidney functioning that contains multiple medicines such as Divya Vrkka Dosa-Hara Kwatha, Divya Sarvkalp Kwath,
Divya Giloy Sat, Divya Vasanta Kusumakara Rasa, Divya Hajarula Yahuda Bhasma, Divya Punarnavadi Mandura, Divya Chandraprabha Vati, Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu, and Divya Vrikkadoshar vati for kidney complaints, however, by considering her age, you can reduce the quantity or dosage of intake of these medications.
HI SIR /MEM.
MY AGE 25.I HAVE CYSTS IN BOTH KIDNY. MANY CYST IN BOTH SIDE.& SOME TIME BLOOD COMMING IN URIAN. IHAVE NO OTHER PROBLEM .MY CREATIN IS SO GOOD & BP IS NORAML
.SOME TIME BACK PAIN .HOW TO STOP CYSTS GIVE ADVICE HELP ME TO STOP IT
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from renal cysts and your age is 25 years, it is very important to take special care in preventing the complaints and to improve kidney functioning and to reduce the cysts size and to treat accordingly. However, in order to protect your kidneys, you can consume vegetables and avoid spinach, and avoid habits of smoking or alcohol if present. Do not consume excess oily foods, spicy foods, and other foods which may aggravate the complaint. In order to increase the functioning of kidneys, you can consume the Package Medicine for Kidney complaints which contains Divya Vrkka Dosa-Hara Kwatha, Divya Sarvkalp Kwath, Divya Giloy Sat, Divya Vasanta Kusumakara Rasa, Divya Hajarula Yahuda Bhasma, Divya Punarnavadi Mandura,. Divya Chandraprabha Vati, Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu, and Divya Vrikkadoshar vati which are very helpful medicines to improve the functioning of kidneys.
Consume barley water which is very important and try to avoid salty food items, and be on balanced diet. To reduce potassium content avoid consuming excess fruits and fruit juices, and coconut water. Do not consume canned foods, baked, processed and preserved foods. Avoid beverages like excess tea, coffee, bajra, maize, ragi, legumes, chocolates.
30 other products in the same category: