Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit
About the product:
Maha Triphala Ghrit is useful in eye Diseases & general Eye disorders.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Maha Triphala Ghrit is useful in eye Diseases & general Eye disorders. A common ghee preparation which is used in Ayurveda medicine for all eye problems. It is effective in so many complaints of the eye. This is prepared by processing herbs in ghee. It helps to improve the vision & the function of the eyes.
Used in ophthalmic diseases, blurred vision, keratitis, itching, strained eyes, conjunctivitis, styes, night blindness. It reduces all three doshas, especially kapha aggravations where there are sluggish bowels, low digestive fire, diabetes & obesity
Packaging size: 200 grams.
Maha Triphala Ghrit Ingredients
- Haritaki - Used in all sorts of eye disorders: inflammation, conjunctivitis.
- Amalaki - Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C essential for eyes & hairs.
- Bibhitaki - It has a particular affinity for the upper body & head. It clears congestion from the eyes, ears, nose & throat. Also indicated for helping to maintain hair growth.
- Vasa -Its ability to clear heat from blood & cool pitta make it a useful herb for eyes inflammation.
- Satavari -It nourishes brain tissues & calms the nerves. It specifically nourishes the brain & reduces vata disorders; spasms, pain & insomnia.
- Bhringaraj -Insomnia & mental agitation from high pitta & vata. It calms stress & reduces tension by tonifying majja dhatu. Bhringaraja increases blood & nourishes the brain & Eyes.
- Pippali -Its ability to nourish majja dhatu, due to its sweet vipaka, helps in vata disorders & also to nourish the brain.
- Guduchi - It provides immunity to the body organs & is a managing herb.
- Draksha - Improves vision, good for eyes, useful in eye disorders.
- Neelakamal - Good tonic for eyes.
- Gambhari -Its fruits bear nourishing qualities, brain tonic while the root is anti inflammatory (reduces pain, swelling, etc).
- Ksheera kakkoli -It regulates the proper functioning of the connective tissues.
- Madukaparni - It is a best herb for brain & memory support. It provides nourishment to the eyes too.
- Nidhigdika - Provides nourishment to the eyes & nervous system.
- kantakari -Used widely in the management of cough, cold, asthma & such other respiratory tract conditions.
- Misri (Sugar) - It makes a taste of the preparation sweeter.
- These herbs are processed in cows ghee & cows milk.
- Cows milk & ghee are sweet in taste, oily, heavy in quality, cold in potency, decreases the excess vata & pitta.
- The qualities of the herbs impart their beneficial properties in relieving the problems in the eyes such as redness, itching, pain. So blurred vision, redness, pain are due to vata, pitta which will be relieved by the proper use of the ghee.
Maha Triphala Ghrit Benefits
- Maha Triphala Ghritis rich in antioxidants, antimicrobial,anti inflammatory,neuro-protective properties.
- It nourishes the tissues, muscle nerves & the other components of the eyes.
- It causes cooling to the eyes.
- It controls glaucoma, cataract in the early stages.
- Helps to relieve eye pain, itching, redness in the eyes.
- Relieves the symptoms of blurred vision in optic nerve compression.
- It is anti-inflammatory which helps in conjunctivitis, uveitis, double vision.
- It improves the vision in short sight, long sight or presbyopia.
- It relieves the irritation due to dryness in the eyes.
- It also helps in retinitis pigmentosa.
- It also helps in night blindness.
- It strengthens the eyes after constant exposure to wind, dust & strain.
- It can be used after surgery to relieve the discomfort.
- It can be used in persons whose nature of work is involved with continuous eyestrain like working in computers, drivers, tailors, welders.
- It is also used after injuries like in traumatic optic nerve injuries.
- It also shows improvement in conditions astigmatism, amblyopia, blurred vision due to eye floaters.
- It can also be used in hair fall, dandruff, chronic dry eczema, gastritis.
- It also helps to manage inflammatory mouth ulcers or dry wound faster.
Maha Triphala Ghrit Dosage
Maha Triphala Ghrit should be taken 3 - 12 grams twice a day.
For Internal use
It is mainly used for intake & can be taken as 1 teaspoon with hot/warm milk or water in the morning & at bed time before sleep.
- It can be applied externally because of its cooling effects.
- It is used in Sneha pana, Netra basti, nasya & also in enema.
- Netra basti is a common management done in Ayurveda hospitals by making a fence with a paste of black gram around the eyes & filling it with Maha triphala ghrtam & leaving it for 10-20 min.
Maha Triphala Ghrit Side effects
- There are no known side effects found after using this product. There have been so many researches conducted to study its efficacy in managing eye disorders.
- If there is an existing indigestion problem it will increase the indigestion & also large dose may cause diarrhoea in some people.
It is useful in the first stages in some chronic conditions. Once the symptoms are mature there will not be any change. But this can be used to improve the general health of the eyes. Please discuss the prognosis of your condition with your ophthalmologist.
If you have any systemic illness like cholesterol, diabetes, cardiac problems, blood pressure please consult your doctor & check the values once in 3 month.
Life style suggestions
- Eat healthy food with more vegetables & fruits. Include carrots, spinach, broccoli, bell peppers, brussels sprouts, cabbage, gooseberry, pumpkin & sweet potatoes which are healthy for the eyes.
- Do not strain the eyes; try to take breaks in between.
- Sleep well for a good rest to the eyes.
- Watch television in a well lit room with a reasonable distance from the television.
- Do some simple eye exercises or mild physical exercises which also help to reduce the pressure.
- Eye exercises like closing, opening, moving the eyeballs, looking near & far things in a relaxed way, palming with the hands can be done.
- As it happens due to the loss of muscle tone & elasticity these exercise will help to correct it & improve the vision.
- In case of glaucoma, avoid forward bending movements of the head that increases the pressure in the eyes.
Yogasanas & Pranayam
Yoga asanas, Pranayamam, Meditation helps to relax the eyes. Yogasanas like Padmasana, Vajrasana, Sukhasana can be done closing the eyes. After finishing, you can lie down in Savasana to give rest to the eyes & the body. Pranayamam practised in nature along with eye exercises will improve the circulation & the vision. Meditation done closing the eyes is totally beneficial for the eye.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
sir am 27 yrs old male still my voice is not so deep and slightly feminine i cant produce good sounds in noisy environment some times the hearer cannot hear clearly pls suggest me the remedies and hw to improve my voice harder
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As your voice is feminine according to you for which I would like to explain that due to many hormonal imbalances and after attaining puberty, if there are no proper changes in secondary sexual characteristics, there are some chances of getting feminine voice. However, there are no medications for the same and when your hormones are balanced, there are good chances of getting masculine characteristics which you need to consider. So, in order to get proper changes in voice, you may try to consume certain medicines like Ashwagandha Ghrit and Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit to be mixed together while consuming and consume it ½ teaspoon with honey 1 teaspoon honey which makes you some difference.
Hai, pass from 1 month i have right leg pain and my eye vision not visible much due to that i got severe problem and headache also let me know wat to do for this.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from headache with poor vision, there may be chances of vision problem where you need to check with doctor (ophthalmologist) which is very important to assess your eyesight and your leg pain issue may be different and can be managed accordingly. However, you can just go through all tests and if there are any issues, you can let us know. If you are having too much headache, then you can try to consume following medicines that will help to control even eye problem too such as Package Medicine that contains multiple medicines which are helpful for your condition and to improve vision you may consume Amalaki Rasayana which are helpful.
You can follow external treatment called Tarpana with Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit which is also helpful for you.
I am Harsh of age 22.I have partial red-green color blindness.I have started doing yoga and Ayurvedic medicine from last week.In Airforce medical Test,I was declared unfit just b'coz of this reason.I have one more chance for medical test.So I want to know "Can this treatment cure color blindness" & how long it will take?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Since color blindness is genetic problem where there is a problem of pigments of cones on retina. Medically, there are no treatments in allopath. You can continue with all Ayurvedic medicines which you are using, because all those medications are helpful to improve your condition from core level by improving metabolism, and rarely there are good results, however there are no known records and you will be the first person if you are able to identify colors after taking treatment.
Overall, Ayurvedic medicines are very effective, especially Amalaki Rasayana which acts as best rejuvenator for eyes also and Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit one teaspoon daily in empty stomach which is helpful and even this same medication is indicated for Netra Tarpanam which you need seriously think about doing the same and you can do it at your doctor’s place. You can continue all these medicines.
You can follow healthy diet and well balanced nutrition, and include all omega fatty acid supplements and essential amino acid supplements.
You can also practice Yoga and Pranayama which is helpful in improving your eye condition.
i have dark circles under my eyes.. can u suggest some baba ramdevs ayurvedic medicine
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Dark circles do happen due to many reasons like loss of adequate sleep, irregular diet, stressful work for longer duration may lead to dark circles and it is more common in women than men those who work in night shifts, in IT companies. You can follow natural remedies which are helpful for you. Consuming plenty of water will help you.
Following diet is very important such as vegetables, green leafy vegetables, fruit juices are very helpful.
There are certain home remedies which can be followed like cucumber slices, applying potato, rosewater dips, and face packs with rose water will also helpful.
You can consume Amla Juice as a tonic.
Consume Lemon and tomato juice in 1:2 ratio daily.
You can apply fresh mint leaves pulp for 15 minutes around eyes are very helpful.
Applying olive oil on foot is very useful. Applying paste of nutmeg with raw milk.
Consume Saptamrit Lauh for internal usage.
Consuming Maha Triphala Ghrit for internal usage and for external usage which is helpful.
What is the administration and dosage of of triphala?
Answered by Dr.Ravinder :
Triphla churna or capsules can be consumed in the night before going to sleep with lukewarm water. If in the form of powder take 1-2 tea spoon full of Triphala for any kind of health disorders.
If in the form of capsules take 1 capsule twice a day before meals.
For curing eye disorders, mix triphala churna with normal water and leave it overnight in a brass pot. In morning filter the water and wash your eyes daily. It will leave a cooling effect on your eyes.
If in the form of Triphala guggulu then take 1-2 tablets twice a day.
If taken in the form of Maha Triphala Ghrit then 3-12 gm twice a day.
Sir, I am working in computer for long hours now a days, I am getting irritation in eyes. Doctors say it is dry eye syndrome, may know what is this and can you help me how to get rid of this issues?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Dry eye is a condition in which the eyes are unable to produce tears as required for its function. Tears is required to get rid of any foreign objects and other particles. It can happen due to the constant strain over the eyes working on computers, Lack of blinking of eyes, due to the sideaffect of certain medicines , dry working atmosphere ,intake of alcohol and smoking also can trigger this.
This gives lot of discomfort to the eyes as in reddish discolouration, Itching, Burning sensation, sensitivity to light.
You should take regular breaks from computer and wash your eyes frequently to get rid of foreign particles. Maintain a good posture while reading books or computer at a definite distance.
According to Ayurveda eyes are the seat of Agni. So these can be treated by using few ghee preparations
Divya Maha Triphala Ghrita 1tsp with milk in the morning.
In Ayurveda there is traditional treatment called Tarpana which is very effective treatment for the same dry eye syndrome.
baba ji, jai shri ram,
mai jab 10 sal ka tha tabhi se chasma pahan raha ho aaj meri age 30year hai, meri RHS eye sight -4.5 aur LHS ki 4.5 hai , kripya koi aisi dava batai ki meri ankho ki roshni jada kam na ho.
mere pore parivar ke logo ko chasma lagta hai. aisi dava batai jo parivar ke sabhi sadasy use kar sake. meri arthik sthiti mahgi dava kharidme ki nahi hai.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
There are many factors for getting poor vision which is usually of hereditary but, if there is nutritional deficiencies, then there are chances of getting poor vision. So, after analyzing all factors, this can be improved and the sight can be managed with medications too.
Usually with the help of few medications, vision can be improved naturally along with yoga and naturopathy, and even acupuncture and acupressure are good for the same. one can consume Ashwagandha Ghrit and Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit which has to be mixed and consumed daily early in the morning. Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit is used for certain treatments likes Tarpana treatment or the treatment to improve the vision which is a part of Panchakarma treatment.
Consume green leafy vegetables, carrots, which contains multivitamins.
My 7 yr old son got his eye check up and the doctor spectacle prescription says:
OD: -1.50(sph) -0.50 (cyl) and 155 (AXis)
OS: -1.50 (Sph) SPH (cyl)
PD: 27(OD) and 28 (OS)
can you please explain these reading? Is his eyes really bad? Do he really needs glasses? Doctor says he has Myopia and Astigmatism.
He is just seven, can his eyes can be treated without glasses? Also can you please suggest some eye excercise.
Thanks and Regards,
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Astigmatism is when the cornea in eyes becomes oval which has to be round in shape. It has caused short sightedness. It is generally acquired by heredity. Light passes through the lens and cornea, then reflects on the retina but it is not bend in the correct way. In your son's case it is not very bad. It is just the beginning. When it is less than 3 it is mild. It sometimes progresses or remains the same or corrects by the time they reach puberty. He has to wear the glasses for correction and you can check it periodically.
The reading shows 1.50D of shortsightedness with astigmatism of 0.5D with an axis of 155 degrees for astigmatism in the right eye and 1.5 short sightedness in the left eye. PD is the pupillary distance which has to be less than 55 in children. Your son has 55.
You can give him Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit.
Give him healthy food with more vegetables and fruits. Include carrots, spinach, bell pepper, brussel sprouts, broccoli, sweet potatoes and fish. Mild exercises like moving the eyeballs up and down then moving clock wise and anticlockwise, looking near and then far, close his eyes with fingers once in 20min. Ask him to sleep well for a good rest to the eyes.
I am 23 years old without mustache, I feel embarrassed, when i am around young ones with mustaches, and they are teasing me. I feel like i am being bully.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
There are various factors which are responsible for appearance of secondary sexual characters either in males or females. As your age is 23 years, and still haven’t notice moustache and at the same time ensure that you have problem with pubic hair and armpit hair which indicates some genetic problem or hereditary problem for which you need to visit endocrinologist and get it evaluated and check for hormone levels.
You may need certain medications which helps you to correct your hormones such as Saptamrit Lauh and Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit which are helpful for your condition.
my eye went through a trauma and now doctors say that it has foveal atrophy and angle recession, for now i cant read with effected eye but i can see object crooked with blurred vision . They say that the fovea has decreased its size than normal,which means the retinal or foveal layers have been damaged.The actual thickness of fovea is more as compared to my eye,thats the reason is see crooked lines and cant read.The damage is permanent but is there any solution like yoga or something like that....??
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from retinal complaint where there is involvement of retinal layer and possibly an optic nerve and there is problem in fovea centralis according to your query and for your information, there are no such medications for correcting nerve damage in ayurveda. The only solution in ayurveda is to protect the eyes and to nourish the damaged portion so that there is some ray of hopes. You may consume following medicines for the same complaint such as Divya Maha Triphala Ghrit
Saptamrit Lauh are the good medicines which you can consume. You may practice yoga and pranayama which is helpful for your condition.
Consume fresh wheatgrass juice which is also good for your problem.
25 other products in the same category: