Sri Sri Amruth (Giloy) 60 Tablets
About the product:
Sri Sri Amruth (Giloy or Guduchi) Tablets is an Immunomodulator. It improves your Immune System & gives your body a great power of Resistance to Infections. It is an effective Immuno-stimulant. Specially used in various types of fever.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Sri Sri Ayurveda
Giloy has many names in ayurveda such as Guduchi, Amrita, Amruth, etc. Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) is an Immunomodulator. It improves your Immune System & gives your body a great power of Resistance to Infections. It is an effective Immuno-stimulant. Specially used in various types of fever.
Packing : 60 tablets.
Sri Sri Amruth (Giloy) Tablets Helps in Improving Immunity & is an anti-fever herbal Remedy
Guduchi or Giloy helps
- In building the body's own defense mechanism (immune system).
- Increase the effectiveness of protective white blood cells.
Sri Sri Amruth (Giloy) Tablets Indications
- Liver Liver damage, viral hepatitis or poisoning from alcohol, chemicals or recreational & medicinal drugs. Useful in repairing fibrosis & regenerating liver tissue. Applied in all conditions of aggravated ranjaka pitta & pitta in the blood.
- Joints Gout (vata rakta), arthritis (ama vata) & other inflammatory joint conditions. It acts by clearing pitta toxins & uric acid via the urinary system that have accumulated in raktavahasrotas. It also removes AMA toxins from the system without destabilising any of the other dosa.
- Immunity All autoimmune diseases causing inflammation. Applicable in degenerative diseases such as cancer, AIDS & arthritis as it boosts the immune system. Use to offset the ulcerative & toxic effects of chemoradiotherapy.
- Skin Suppurative & inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus. Useful when there is high tejas & pitta that has burnt immune-protecting ojas away, resulting in inflammatory skin conditions. Skin problems from excessive alcohol, recreational drug & pharmaceutical drug use may indicate the use of guduchi. Specific for burning sensations on the skin.
- Digestion Guduchi manages a bowel affected by constipation, intestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids or dysentery. Useful at redressing intestinal floral imbalance with candida-like symptoms such as bloating, flatulence & malabsorption. Its bitter yet heating qualities are used to stimulate raktadhatvagni & strengthen digestion in pitta types.
- Metabolic It regulates blood sugar levels via its direct effect on rakta & medas-dhatu thus benefiting diabetes & hypoglycemia. Guduchi is very calming to vata & the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation.
- Reproductive Its ability to clear heat is applied when sexual dysfunction is caused by a hyper-heat condition. It is often used in formulas for male sexual dysfunction caused by pitta imbalance as its sweet post-digestive effect nourishes semen.
- Guduchi capsules are having Anti-Fever properties.
- Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Recurrent infections, as an immunomodulator
- Individuals undergoing chemotherapy, as an adjuvant
- Hepatitis, as a hepato-protective
Sri Sri Amruth (Giloy) Tablets Dosage
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day before meals with water.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.