About the product:
Shatavarihills Shatavari Capsules are best useful in Menstrual problems, Leucorrhea, Infertility in females. Shatavari corrects gynecological disorders & makes women reproductive system stronger. (Shatavari) Asparagus Racemosus extract Capsules.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Herbal Hills
Shatavari is the queen of herbs among all Ayurveda medicinal plants. Shatavari literally means to have 100 spouses & Ayurveda says that such term is given because the herb provides a great strength to the female making her capable of generating hundreds, thousands of healthy ova.
Packaging Size : 60 capsules pack of Shatavarihills Pure Shatavari Capsules.
Shatavari Capsules Indications
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- General debility
- Sexual debility
- Poor reproductive system
- Low female libido
- Inflammatory conditions, especially genito-urinary
- Intestinal & gall bladder infections
- Weak response to sexual stimuli
- Depression, nervousness & anxiety
- Conditions that require overall female body enhancement
Shatavari Capsules Benefits
- Shatavari Capsules is used in Menstrual problems, Leucorrhea, Infertility, Lactation problems in Females.
- It is a Nectar for Women. Good for Long Term Use.
- The herb is available in consumable capsule form. Shatavari capsules works wonderfully on female reproductive system.
- Shatavari capsules contain bioflavonoid that bears a variety of medicinal properties.
- In addition, Shatavari capsules are also found to have a very good source of essential elements like zinc, calcium & vitamins like B complex.
- Shatavari capsules can be taken in almost all menstrual problems including amenorrhea & dysmenorrheal.
- The herb is helpful in leucorrhoea (a white discharge).
- Shatavari capsules are one of the choices of herb for infertility & are believed to be useful in decreasedlibido.
- This wonderful medicinal herb is used for hot flushes during pre-menopausal phase & acts as an effective female hormone balancer.
- Shatavari capsules enhance the production of estrogen in females that would otherwise trouble the female during the post menopausal phase featuring dryness of vagina.
- Shatavari is one of the most essential herbs in breast developing products.
- Shatavari Capsule is the unique product that can be used by females of all age.
- In teenage, it helps in producing quality female hormones & in adult, it helps in ovulation & fertilization.
- Even in females with hysterectomy (removal of uterus) or oophorectomy (removal of ovaries), Shatavari works wonderfully as in such cases, there is a deficiency of estrogen as a major complication.
- Shatavari capsules are very effective as they contain phytoestrogen (the plant estrogen) that normalizes the estrogen levels in the female.
- The product can also be taken by a middle aged female where irritability, anger, jealous, nervousness, insomnia are quite common complaints.
- Shatavari capsules are thought to overcome negative emotions due to hormonal imbalance in the female & to promote positive thoughts & emotions by its soothing effects.
- Shatavari is a woman friendly herb & can also be taken during excessive bleeding, mood swings, bloating.
- Many sexologists & infertility specialist recommend Shatavari capsules to the female who is planning to conceive.
- Also, in post-partum phase, Shatavari can be prescribed to produce more breast milk as it promotes lactation.
- Shatavari capsules have anti-fungal effect. The herb stimulates the macrophage action & hence helps in battling against various candida infections.
- This medicinal herb is found to have effects on the macrophages production as the capsules increase the immunity & simultaneously destroys harmful microorganisms.
- Shatavari Capsules corrects gynecological disorders and makes women reproductive system stronger.
Shatavari Capsules Dosage
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily, preferably after meals or as recommended by a physician.
- For better results it should be taken with warm water
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.