Divya Vrikkdoshhar Vati 40 Tablets
About the product:
Beneficial in renal & urinary bladder calculi, also useful in urinary tract infection.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Vrikkdoshar Vati (tablets) is beneficial in renal/kidney problems & urinary bladder calculi. It is also useful in urinary tract infection.
Chronic kidney disease means that the kidneys are badly affected. Kidneys do not work properly. Kidney failure refers to complete stoppage of the functioning of the kidneys.Vrikkdoshar Vati assists in Kidney failure if there is some power left in Kidneys. Renal failureorkidney failure(formerly calledrenal insufficiencyorchronic renal insufficiency) is a situation in which the kidneys fail to function adequately. There are two forms: acute (acute kidney injury) & chronic (chronic kidney disease); either form may be due to a large number of other medical problems.
The kidneys lie on the upper part of the back, on either side of the spine. Kidneys help to filter out the waste from our body. Kidneys also help to regulate the blood pressure & help in the production of red blood cells. People may suffer from different renal problems. Kidney disease may develop at any age. Various other health problems may lead to kidney disease. It is necessary manage the underlying cause of the kidney disease for normal functioning of the kidneys. People may also suffer from other renal problems as well.
Kidney stones (renal colic orureterolithiasis ) results fromstones orrenal calculi (from Latinren, renes, "kidney" andcalculi, "pebbles") in the ureter. The stones are solid concretions or calculi (crystal aggregations) formed in the kidneys from dissolved urinary minerals.
Packaging Size : 20 grams (40 Tablets).
Vrikkdoshar Vati Dosage
1-2 tablets. to be taken after breakfast & dinner with water or as directed by the physician.
Vrikkdoshar Vati Benefits
- Vrikkdoshar Vati helps in getting rid of kidney stones
- It helps to increase the blood flow to the kidneys
- It gives relief from flank pain
- Vrikkdoshar Vati helps to manage the obstruction to the flow of urine
- It helps in easy flow of the urine
- Vrikkdoshar Vati helps to balance the renal hormones
Vrikkdoshar Vati Constituents
- Dhai Phul - Dhataki is astringent & pungent in taste, pungent in the post digestive effect & has cold potency.
- Pitt Papda - It has been used as a laxative & diuretic.
- Punarnava - Any symptoms of nephritis or impaired urinary function. It is used in bladder infections & systemic oedema. A superb herb for reducing excess fluids, swelling, edema & congestion from excess kapha. Specifically useful in ascites, congestive heart conditions & arthritic swellings with pitting & coldness.
- Pashan Bhed - It is very beneficial in kidney stones problem. It breaks the renal calculi into powder it passes out through urine.
- Varun Chhal - Its affinity for mutravahasrotas coupled with its bhedaniya property clears urinary deposits and urinary pain in cystitis & inflammation. It clears kidney, ureter & bladder stones. It is also used for other urinary symptoms with urinary incontinence, enuresis, hypotonic, atonic & neurogenic bladder. Used in benign prostatic hyperplasia, cystitis, interstitial cystitis & chronic urinary tract infections
- Kulthi - It is also called Horse Gram used in removing Kidney Stones.
- Apamarg - Diuretic for renal edema, stomach ache, hemorrhoids, boils, skin eruptions; with honey or rock candy for early stages of diarrhea & dysentery.
- Kasni -Best Useful in Kidney Diseases & Indigestion.
- Pipal - Its sweet post digestive effect points to its ability to tonify the Semen & reproductive tissue, which is useful in infertility, impotence & premature ejaculation.
- Neem - Purifies the blood & clears the urine.
- Makoy - It has a cold potency & is useful in Kidney Diseases.
- Gokhru - Bladder or kidney infections, renal colic, kidney stones, urinary retention, cloudy urination, haematuria.
- Khus Mool - It has a cold potency & provides relief in burning sensation.
- Sarkand - It is diuretic & helps in urinary disorders.
- Giloy -Guduchi is very calming to vata & the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation
- Arni - It works to detoxify the body by getting rid of all the accumulated wastes inside it.
- Amaltas - It has a soothing effect & helps stops frequent urination.
- Bala- Benefits in Cystitis, stones, infection, haematuria, polyuria, urgency; high pitta & vata in mutravahasrotas.
- Yav - Used in managing urinary diseases, abdominal pain, bloating, etc.
- Kutki- It scrapes toxic accumulations from the intestines & blood. This scraping action is also used to clear fat from the body & to stimulate the digestive fire in medas-dhatu so that it can metabolise the earth & water elements effectively
- Satawar-Very useful in dysuria with hot & smelly urine with haematuria.
- Vidhara - In any disorder of the urinary channels vidari can be considered for clearing inflammation & dryness from the urethra, bladder & kidneys.
Vrikkdoshar Vati Side Effects
- There are no side effects of Vrikkdoshar Vati if taken under medical supervision,
- Overdosage of this medicine should be avoided.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
Please I request you sir give reply quickly. I live in Canada. THANKS TO PATANJALI FOR FOR MY CKD PROBLEMS.
I am using Patanjali Ramdevbaba Kidney Package Medicines ( Vrikkdoshhar kwath, Sarvekalp Kwath, Vrikkdoshhar vati, Candraprabhavati, Gokshuradi gugglu,Punarnavadi Mandur - Daily 1-1 each)
up to LAST FIVE (5) YEARS CONTINUSLY. I AM USING ALL ABOVE MEDICINES REGULARLY FOR LAST
5 YEARS. MY CREATININE BETWEEN (1.70 TO 2.10 in last 5 years. No big change in creatinine under control BY Patanjali Medicines) AND ALL OTHERS BLOOD REPORT ARE IN NORMAL RANGE IN UP TO LAST 5 YEARS. My health have No any problems. No B.P No Diabitic
My main question is can I continue use above all medicines for longer times-longer years. are any side effect can be arise in future, please give your valuable opinion for how longer, HOW MANY MORE YEARS I can use this Medicines.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Please let me know all your reports and the allopathy medicines to guide you further. It is usually advised to have the creatinine level less than 1mg/dl. The kidney function test must be within the normal limits to prevent further complication with the kidney. The medicines must be taken for the advised periods and then reviewed with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor to avoid the side effects.
As with the package medicine, medicines like Vasant kusumara ras which contains ras or mineral preparations must not be continued for longer periods without consulting your doctor. Kindly consult your nearest Ayurvedic doctor with all your reports who will be able to guide you better.
Include gooseberry, strawberries, cranberries, cucumber, bitter gourd, blue berries, coriander and gokshuram. Reduce excess salt, protein, salt, bananas, caffeine, nuts, meat, avocados, oil, butter, dairy products, peas and in general use less sodium, potassium and phosphates. Please do have regular checkups and take medicines regularly to stop the progression of the kidney damage.
I delivered 1 month back, i am having problem in controlling urine. It is leaking, doctor from Patanjali
Vaidayala suggested me VrikdoshHar vati and Gokshuradi guggul.
Urine does leak occasionally now but
i get pain in muscles( around urethra) and a sensation to pass urine even after passing urine continuously which usually
happens late in night and i have pain in pubic area .
Please help me in treating this problem.
Previous problem during
I used to have pelvic area pain during my pregnancy(even from 2nd month onwards), sometimes it used to
propagate to the the lower back.
I used to have little urine incontinence during my pregnancy when i used to
Labor and delivery:
My labor continued for more time around 3-4 days. i was given oxytocin to induce labor and
was put on epidural and was on it for around 24 hours.
During pushing in labor, urine catheter(along with foley)
slipped from urethra. so there was little trauma caused around urethral opening.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
There are many postnatal complaints. As you are having urinary complaint. Urinary dribbling is very common as the pelvic organs do undergo physical strain. As you are complaining that you already faced the pelvic pain problem.
Considering this as a postnatal problem, if you are taking postnatal care, then this problem get solved.
Ayurvedic medical science explains proper postnatal care. According to ayurveda, postnatal care should be done by regular massage of body, abdomen, and one has to consume few internal medicines which are meant for postnatal care.
Even, proper diet is also very important.
Even yoga and pranayama is also very helpful to gain proper strength on pelvic floor muscles and organs. In order to gain proper strength on pelvic exercises like Vajrasana, Sarvagasana, Matsyasana, Ardhmatsyendrasana, Paschimottanasana, Surya namaskar, Ushtrasana are very helpful.
Regular Anuloma-viloma pranayama is also very helpful.
For controlling dribbling of urine, you can consume certain medicines like Panchamridweeka Rasam to be consumed 30 ml twice daily.
Chandraprabha vati is also useful. You can use Vrikkdoshhar Vati is also useful.
For more details, you can contact us.
30 other products in the same category: