Vrikkdoshar Vati (tablets) is beneficial in renal/kidney problems & urinary bladder calculi. It is also useful in urinary tract infection.
Chronic kidney disease means that the kidneys are badly affected. Kidneys do not work properly. Kidney failure refers to complete stoppage of the functioning of the kidneys.Vrikkdoshar Vati assists in Kidney failure if there is some power left in Kidneys. Renal failureorkidney failure(formerly calledrenal insufficiencyorchronic renal insufficiency) is a situation in which the kidneys fail to function adequately. There are two forms: acute (acute kidney injury) & chronic (chronic kidney disease); either form may be due to a large number of other medical problems.
The kidneys lie on the upper part of the back, on either side of the spine. Kidneys help to filter out the waste from our body. Kidneys also help to regulate the blood pressure & help in the production of red blood cells. People may suffer from different renal problems. Kidney disease may develop at any age. Various other health problems may lead to kidney disease. It is necessary manage the underlying cause of the kidney disease for normal functioning of the kidneys. People may also suffer from other renal problems as well.
Kidney stones (renal colic orureterolithiasis ) results fromstones orrenal calculi (from Latinren, renes, "kidney" andcalculi, "pebbles") in the ureter. The stones are solid concretions or calculi (crystal aggregations) formed in the kidneys from dissolved urinary minerals.
Packaging Size : 20 grams (40 Tablets).
Vrikkdoshar Vati Dosage
1-2 tablets. to be taken after breakfast & dinner with water or as directed by the physician.
Vrikkdoshar Vati Benefits
- Vrikkdoshar Vati helps in getting rid of kidney stones
- It helps to increase the blood flow to the kidneys
- It gives relief from flank pain
- Vrikkdoshar Vati helps to manage the obstruction to the flow of urine
- It helps in easy flow of the urine
- Vrikkdoshar Vati helps to balance the renal hormones
Vrikkdoshar Vati Constituents
- Dhai Phul - Dhataki is astringent & pungent in taste, pungent in the post digestive effect & has cold potency.
- Pitt Papda - It has been used as a laxative & diuretic.
- Punarnava - Any symptoms of nephritis or impaired urinary function. It is used in bladder infections & systemic oedema. A superb herb for reducing excess fluids, swelling, edema & congestion from excess kapha. Specifically useful in ascites, congestive heart conditions & arthritic swellings with pitting & coldness.
- Pashan Bhed - It is very beneficial in kidney stones problem. It breaks the renal calculi into powder it passes out through urine.
- Varun Chhal - Its affinity for mutravahasrotas coupled with its bhedaniya property clears urinary deposits and urinary pain in cystitis & inflammation. It clears kidney, ureter & bladder stones. It is also used for other urinary symptoms with urinary incontinence, enuresis, hypotonic, atonic & neurogenic bladder. Used in benign prostatic hyperplasia, cystitis, interstitial cystitis & chronic urinary tract infections
- Kulthi - It is also called Horse Gram used in removing Kidney Stones.
- Apamarg - Diuretic for renal edema, stomach ache, hemorrhoids, boils, skin eruptions; with honey or rock candy for early stages of diarrhea & dysentery.
- Kasni -Best Useful in Kidney Diseases & Indigestion.
- Pipal - Its sweet post digestive effect points to its ability to tonify the Semen & reproductive tissue, which is useful in infertility, impotence & premature ejaculation.
- Neem - Purifies the blood & clears the urine.
- Makoy - It has a cold potency & is useful in Kidney Diseases.
- Gokhru - Bladder or kidney infections, renal colic, kidney stones, urinary retention, cloudy urination, haematuria.
- Khus Mool - It has a cold potency & provides relief in burning sensation.
- Sarkand - It is diuretic & helps in urinary disorders.
- Giloy -Guduchi is very calming to vata & the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation
- Arni - It works to detoxify the body by getting rid of all the accumulated wastes inside it.
- Amaltas - It has a soothing effect & helps stops frequent urination.
- Bala- Benefits in Cystitis, stones, infection, haematuria, polyuria, urgency; high pitta & vata in mutravahasrotas.
- Yav - Used in managing urinary diseases, abdominal pain, bloating, etc.
- Kutki- It scrapes toxic accumulations from the intestines & blood. This scraping action is also used to clear fat from the body & to stimulate the digestive fire in medas-dhatu so that it can metabolise the earth & water elements effectively
- Satawar-Very useful in dysuria with hot & smelly urine with haematuria.
- Vidhara - In any disorder of the urinary channels vidari can be considered for clearing inflammation & dryness from the urethra, bladder & kidneys.
Vrikkdoshar Vati Side Effects
- There are no side effects of Vrikkdoshar Vati if taken under medical supervision,
- Overdosage of this medicine should be avoided.