Baidyanath Vasavleh 100g
About the product:
Vasavleh is benefits in phthisis, bronchitis, asthma, Haemorrhage & other respiratory troubles. A good tonic for respiratory system.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Baidyanath
Vasavleh is benefits in phthisis, bronchitis, asthma, Hemorrhage & other respiratory troubles. A good tonic for respiratory system.
Dosage : 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful with honey twice or thrice a day.
Available in : 100 grams.
Below are some of the most recommended Asthma home remedies that will surely help you in managing from falling prey to such a devastating & a serious ailment.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey & tsp cinnamon powder & mix them well before consuming. This is an excellent home remedy for asthma.
- In one cup of water soak one tablespoon of Fenugreek seeds overnight. Strain. Add 1 tablespoon of Ginger juice & 1 tsp of honey to this. It has to be consumed twice daily.
- Garlic or lasuna or Allium sativum - A person suffering from asthma problem should take garlic everyday. He can also take it by boiling it in some milk (about 30 grams) as a way of stopping the early stages of asthma from becoming much worse. Plus you could add some ginger tea & drink this both in the morning & at night as it will help in additional to keep the condition under control.
- Take very hot water & add a tsp of honey in it. Consume it just before sleeping & take small sips.
- For people who are in their premature stages of asthma, a perfect home remedy is to boil eight to ten cloves of garlic & ginger in cup of milk & consume it during night time.
- Mustard Oil It is considered as one of the most recommended asthma home remedy when a person is having an attack. It is performed by mixing some mustard oil with a little camphor & then massaging it over the chest of the person affected. With this the sufferer gets relief as it easier the breath intake & also makes respiratory passage clean.
- But an asthma sufferer can also use it by placing it in some warm milk or water & then drinking it sip by sip. Ingested honey helps to thin out the mucus (phlegm) that gets accumulated in the respiratory passages & so makes it much easier for it to be removed. Plus this natural asthma home remedy is perfect as it can tone up the pulmonary parenchyma that then manages the further production of mucus hence can be regarded as a permanent solution for asthma problem.
- Honey - Honey is believed to be tremendously beneficial when used by asthma sufferers. There are people who believe that if you hold a jug of honey under the nose of a sufferer or the person who is having an asthmatic attack & then get them to breathe in the air above that has come into contact with it they start to breath not just more with no trouble but are also able to take much deeper breaths as well. Usually a person using honey will find that it eases the problems with their breathing for about an hour or so after they have done the above. It is the alcohols & ethereal oils contained within the honey that are given off in the vapor & which soothes the asthma sufferers wind pipe & lungs.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.