Shwaskalp Tablet is an effective remedy which is broncho-spasmolytic. Benefits in Smokers cough, cough of allergic origin, associated with respiratory distress, asthma and tropical eosinophilia.
Dosage : Adults : 1 to 2 tab. Children below 3 years 1/2 tab, & above 3 years 1 tab.
Contraindication : Pregnant women & in Hypertension.
Available in : 50 Tablets,
An Ayurveda patent & proprietary medicine.
Due to the infection to the major bronchial tubes connected to the lungs, many people suffer from bronchitis. The patients feel heavy chest pains & also suffer from cough & phlegm. The same virus, which causes cold & flu, is responsible for causing acute bronchitis. Heavy cigarette smoking also increases of the chances of getting bronchitis. This disease spreads very easily through the cough of the affected person.
Bronchitis Home remedies :
- Turmeric: Add half-teaspoon turmeric powder in a glass of milk & drink it two to three times in a day. Early morning drink this on an empty stomach for getting better results. Taking glass of milk with turmeric is one of the very effective home remedies for bronchitis .
- Well Balanced Diet: After your fast gets over you can eat your regular food. Include nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits & grains in your diet.
- Spinach: Take 250 ml water & add fresh spinach leaves into it. Mix one teaspoon of honey & pinch of ammonium chloride & allow this mixture to mix properly for some time. Drinking this spinach water is also very effective in giving relief from the phlegm problem associated with bronchitis.
- Sesame Seeds: Add water into the dry powder of the sesame seeds & have it two times a day. Also add one teaspoon of linseed, pinch of salt & one teaspoon of honey into about one teaspoon of sesame seeds & have this mixture before going to bed. This remedy is very useful in giving relief form the chest pains associated with bronchitis.
- Linseed: Add water in a pan & put one cup of linseeds in this water. Make this mixture hot & then allow it to cool down. Applying this poultice over the chest & the back is one of the very beneficial home remedies for bronchitis .
- Ginger, pepper & cloves: Take all these ingredients & grind them so as to make a powder. Take this powder three times a day with honey or milk. You can also make use of ginger powder, clove powder & pepper powder & mix them together & have it half a teaspoon thrice in day.
- Endive/ Chicory: Chicory herb is very effective in the management of chronic bronchitis. Mix some honey in one teaspoon of powder of roots of this herb & eat it three times in a day.
- Orange Juice: For three to four days go on a liquid diet & have only orange juice whenever you feel hungry. You can also have other fruit juices but make it a point that you have maximum orange juice.
- Onion: Onion is also very effective in giving manage form phlegm. Raw onion juice can easily remove the phlegm form the body & also stops the further formation of the phlegm. After getting up in the morning take about one teaspoon of onion juice.
- Almonds: Make powder of almonds & add it into one cup of orange juice. Taking this drink every night will give fast relief from cough & phlegm. You can also add almonds powder into one cup of lemon juice.