Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power (10 Packs/1200 Tablets)
About the product:
Mukta Vati Extra Power is an Ayurveda supplement to manage High Blood Pressure, gives immediate relief to patients without any side effects, completely herbal & natural.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
High blood pressure is assumed to be incurable till recent times, but with the introduction of quality Ayurveda medicines such as Mukta Vati & regular course of these highly efficient medicines, hypertension can be managed effectively. Ayurveda has complete solution for Hypertension which was thought to be incurable. The person suffering from High Blood Pressure should definitely take anti-hypertensive medicine. 140/100 is high & you should take necessary steps to control the hypertension to avoid further complications. MUKTAVATIExtra Power is the medicine of choice for high blood pressure. This medicine can manage high blood pressure permanently. Not only high blood pressure, this is useful in associated symptoms of chest pain, breathlessness, heaviness in chest & uneasiness etc. It helps in increasing cardiac output, maintains normalize heart beats & blood pressure. Mukta Vati is completely safe to use for long durations & one can completely rely on it. Palpitation, chest pain, angina, headache, insomnia & stress can be benefited by regular course if this medicine.
Mukta Vati (Tablets)produced by Swami Ramdev's Pharmacy is a proven Ayurveda medicine to manageHigh Blood Pressurein Natural Way without any side effects.
Size / Quantity: 10 * (pack of 120 tablets)
Mukta Vati Uses & Benefits
- Mukta vati Extra Power manages high blood pressure (hypertension)due to increased cholesterol, heart diseases, Kidney disorder, tension, anxiety or by hereditary reasons.
- Free from side effects & if in exceptional cases one has to continue Mukta Vati for a long time, still there is no problem as it does not produce any side effects.
- Mukta vati also manages associated complications such as uneasiness, insomnia, palpitation, pain in the chest & head. No need to take extra medicines for the relief of these complications. Intake of 'Mukta Vati' will not produce any excessive sleep.
- Person consuming MuktaVati can avoid taking other Allopathic medicines for controlling blood pressure. Patients who have been taking other medication for a long time & are habituated, they should gradually reduce the dosage & start taking Mukta Vati.
- Mukta Vati gives immediate relief to patients whose blood pressure does not come to normal even after taking allopathic medicine. It is very beneficial for Hypertension.
- Mukta vati has the ability to root out the disease as compared to allopathic medicine which can't. Mukta Vati manages the disease forever within a short period of one or one & a half years.
Mukta vati Extra Power ingredients
Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Ugragandha (Acorus calamus), Gaajwaan (Onosma bracteatum), Brahmi (Centella asiatica), Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus), Pushkar mal (Inula racemosa), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Mukta pishti, Processed with brahmi (Centella asiatica), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Manglyakusma (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Chandramaar (Rauwolfia serpentina) & Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), pishti
How to take Mukta Vati Extra Power?
- If B.P. is 140/90 mm hg. while taking allopathic medicine: 2-2 tablets twice a day - before breakfast & diner.
- If B.P. is 160/100 mm hg. or more while taking allopathic medicine: 2-2 Tablets, thrice a day - before breakfast, lunch, & one hour before diner with fresh water.
- It is recommended that Allopathic medicines should be stopped when Blood Pressure becomes normal. Also if one chews Mukta vati tablets while intake then it will be more effective.
Muktavati should not be taken in pregnancy. If necessary then please consult your physician.
After starting Mukta Vati, the patient has to check blood pressure regularly, if taking some allopathic medicines. If B.P becomes normal without taking allopathic medicines with mukta vati then allopathic medicines should be discontinued.
If the habit of the patient is of taking allopathic medicine for a long time then the allopathic medicine dosage should be reduced gradually & then stopped , Mukta vati should be continued in the proper way as given in the Mode of Administration above.
Things to be done for making Muktavati Extra Powermore effective
- Light & digestive food should be taken.
- Take 3 to 5 glasses of water early in the morning as per individual capacity.
Prohibition: Take salt in less quantity. In the place of sea-salt, rock-salt should be taken.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
I have been diagnosed with high BP going up to 140/90 or 95 sometimes. Since the last 3 4 months I've been put on Tazloc 40 which is a antihypertensive medication that has brought my BP down to almost normal. However I want to get into a permanent cure for the same so I was told to start the Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power tablets. I want to know if it's really true that it'll cure me permanently if I continue taking the same for a couple of months.? Is there a struck if I leave the Tazloc 40 slowly? Kindly advise. Also I recently was rushed to the hospital due to frequent chest pain towards my heart but all 5 times the ECG shows normal and doctors prescribed me medication for gastro problems. They even took blood tests and X Ray and even CT scan and find that there's no problem that I have. What could this pain be?
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Blood pressure with a known cause can be cured if the cause is treated. Essential hypertension or blood pressure without a known cause must be treated and then checked with regular intervals. Please let me know more details like your body weight, stress levels and family history to guide you further.
Divya Mukta vati etxra power can be taken for a month and then reviewed.
Please let me know after you finish the course of medicines for gastritis to guide you further. Healthy lifestyle changes will be beneficial. Include figs, bottle gourd, bitter gourd, celery, garlic, ginger, drum stick leaves, sea weeds and nuts. Reduce excess refined flour, canned foods, pickles, salt, sugar, oil and soya. Practise yogasanas like Marajaryasana, Utkadasna, Paschimottasana, Matsyasana, Dhanurasana, Uthithapadasana and halasana which will be beneficial.
I have been taking Divya Mukta Vati for Hypertension since last 1.5 years. Earlier my blood pressure was around 143/92 with heart rate in 90's or early 100's etc and sometimes even higher.
Since taking mukta vati and losing 09 kgs of weight my blood pressure now is normal on average 120/70 with heart rate around 60's or 70's. Patanjali has recently introduced EXTRA power mukta vati and I am concerned whether taking the extra power will reduce my blood pressure and heart rate too much.
Lastly, as I am maintaining my diet and weight loss please can you suggest best way to stop taking mukta vati.
I would greatly if you can share your expertise.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Divya mukta vati extra power has the basic same ingredients like arjuna, guduchi, sanka puspi, aswagandha, jatamamsi, vacha, jyotismati, puskaramula, sarpagandha, pravala pisti, fennel and mukta pisti that was in divya mukta vati. So it can be taken based on the reading. As per your reading, I would advise you to stop taking Divya mukta vati and you can continue to have regular checkups. If the reading goes beyond 140/100mmHg you can take medicines.
Arjuna capsules can be taken which is beneficial for the function of the heart.
Include olive oil, prunes, flax seeds, garlic, ginger, turmeric, drumstick, horsegram, cabbage, cinnamon, bittergourd, plantain stem, honey and jujube fruit. Reduce excess oil, carbonated beverages, sugar, salt, caffeine, canned foods and refined flour. Practice Yogasanas like Shavasana, Paravatasana, Navasana, Marjaraysana, Trikonasana, Matsyasana, Dhanurasana, Utkadasna, Paschimottasana, Halasana, Padahastasana and Uthithapadasana.