Aluretic Improves function of Kidneys, Heart, Liver & Lungs. Regulates urine elimination & excretory functions.
A Herbal Diuretic for sustained diuresis. Aluretic is used in the management of all conditions & diseases where safe, smooth & sustained diuresis is required.
Aluretic Tablets Indications
- Oedema : Mild to Moderate
- Oedema : postural, anaemic
- Routine Use: Idiopathic oedema, late middle & old age when kidney function is diminished.
- Renal : Insufficiency, Malfunction, Nephritis
- Cardiac: Mild to moderate High B.P., congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary congestion
- For short term reduction of intraocular pressure, particularly pre-operative & post-operative.
Aluretic Tablets Dosage
1-2 tablets at a time. Maximum 6 tablets. in 24 hours in divided doses. Last dose not to be given late in the evening particularly during initiation of management. (Interval between two doses is to be adjusted as per individual requirements).
Aluretic Tablets Positive Advantages
- Onset of diuresis within one hour of administrating first dose of 1-2 tablets. This diuretic effect lasts for 5-6 hours.
- Improves function of Kidneys, Heart, Liver & Lungs. Regulates urine elimination & excretory functions.
- Safe, Smooth, & Sustained DIURESIS. Increases output of urine without causing strain or adverse effect on kidneys.
Aluretic Tablets Ingredients
Daruharida, Punarnava, Haritaki, Guduchi, Suntha, Ikshu mul, Jeshti Madha, Haldi, Anantamul, Saunf, Deodar, Bharangi Mul, Gokshura, Kala-kadu, Patola, Nirgundi, Nim Pan, Amala, Pashanbheda, Dusparsha, Eranda Mul, Vidanga, Apamarga, Sahianjan, Kavach Mul, Shankapushpi, Shilajit, Guggul.
Size available: 100 tablets.