Alarsin Leptaden Tablets (100 Tab)
About the product:
Leptaden is an herbal preparation for Lactation : Deficiency or Absence, High Risk Pregnancies. Leptaden stimulates, stabilizes, improves the quantity of Breast milk & improves & maintains the quality of Breast Milk
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Alarsin
Leptaden is a herbal preparation for Lactation : Deficiency or Absence, High Risk Pregnancies. Leptaden stimulates, stabilizes, improves the quantity of Breast milk & improves & maintains the quality of Breast Milk.
Packing Size : 100 tablets.
Leptaden Tablet Benefits
- The effects of Leptaden on Lactation are several.
- It initiates failed galactogenesis, it improves the quantity & also the quality of milk
- It prolongs the period of lactation & thus postpones the time for weaning.
- Leptaden administered during the prenatal period ensures successful lactation in women.
LEPTADEN in management of Habitual & Threatened abortions, Premature & "Ratva" - Births:
- LEPTADEN inhibits bio-synthesis of PGF2 by uterine tissues.
- Normalizes environmental factors for proper implantation of fertilized Ovum.
- Has helped even in cases with history of 4-10 previous abortions.
- With Leptaden, significantly better results observed than those with conventional drugs.
- No harmful side effects to mother or fetus.
- In Primigravadia: Leptaden can be safely given as prophylaxis to ensure Full Term Normal Delivery & Live Birth.
Leptaden Tablets Dosage
- 2 tablets thrice a day after delivery for 4 weeks ( it is suggested that Leptaden be started from the 1st day of delivery for better results)
- In Habitual abortions: Pre-conception management : 2 tablets thrice a day continuously for 3 months even during menses (Celibacy is to be observed during this period). After this, once pregnancy is suspected 2 tablets tds throughout pregnancy.
- In Threatened abortions: start 2 tabletsthrice a day at the earliest & continue throughout pregnancy.
- In primigravida as Prophylaxis: 2 tablets twice a day throughout pregnancy to ensure FTND & FTLB.
Leptaden Tablets Constituents
- Jeevanti 150 mg (Leptadenia Reticulata) -The Leptadenia Reticulata can help in increasing lactation in newly nursing mothers. The Leptadenia Reticulata is known to be an effective stimulant & a benefiting restorative. It also has high anti bacterial properties that help in combating gram positive & gram negative bacteria as well as any infection caused by them.
- Kamboji 150 mg (Breynia Patens) - Improves lactation in females.
Leptaden Tablets Side Effects
Leptaden is Safe to use & has no harmful side effects.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
My daughter aged 27, first delivery one month back does not have sufficient breast milk for feeding the baby.
Could you please advise any good effective Ayurvedha tablets/capsules for this. Since they are in Dubai, other mode of medicines are not easy to get/carry through some body.
Answered by YogaGuru :
You can send Leptaden for lactation or Satavari capsules which are very good in increasing the breast milk. If it's possible you can also try Satavari granules instead of capsules if you manage to get a prescription from an Ayurvedic doctor. Breast milk naturally increases by the sucking reflex, so ask your daughter to feed at regular intervals. Include fenugreek, cumin seeds, black sesame seeds, fennel seeds, garlic,dill seeds. Eat vegetables, lentils, asparagus, bottle gourd and ridge gourd. Oats will also help. Drink plenty of fluids. Take enough rest and relax. Dr.Ramani.
I would like to ask you that i have delivered baby 2 months back and I cannot feed my baby because of less production of milk. Kindly recommend best medicine ayurvedic / herbal medicine for more product of milk.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Low breast milk supply could be due to lack of proper nutrition, not getting proper sleep with stress, not feeding the baby in proper intervals, any physical illness or due to the harmonal changes especially if taking birthcontrol pills. You can take Leptaden for Lactation for 3months which will increase the secretion your breast milk.
Sucking relex is very important that stimulates the secretion of breast milk. So even if the baby is sleeping try to wake so that you can feed him with regular intervals to promote the secretion of milk.
Try to include drumstick leaves, bottle gourd, ridge gourd, spinach, sesame seeds, fish, meat, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, onion and oats with milk. Include more fruits and proteins with pulses like chick pea, mung dal, beans. Try to drink plenty of water. Take proper rest.
Hypothyroidism is a common problem that is seen with low milk supply inspite of medications. So kindly remember to check if low milk supply continues after taking medicines and making dietary changes.
My sister could not feed baby in 1st pregnancy,due to absence of milk in her,she is going to deliver 2nd pls.suggest some medicine.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Low or absence of breast milk is seen in some due to the lack of milk making ducts. But usually the ducts grow during the pregnancy and hence it must be better with the second or third pregnancy. Feeding at night will be beneficial as the prolactin levels will be high at night. Prolactin sends signal to the brain and triggers lactation. Sucking reflex helps to improve lactation.
Leptaden for Lactation can be taken as a supplement to increase lactation. It can be taken for 6months and stopped when solid foods are introduced. It will also improve the energy levels.
Include mung dal, chick peas, beans, turnip, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, bottle gourd, cumin, fenu greek and ridge gourd. Reduce excess fried fatty foods, sweet, salt, pungent spicy foods and carbonated beverages. Drinking enough water and sufficient rest will be beneficial. Try to have good sleep apart from waking to feed, which will increase your energy levels also.