Pankajkasthuri Breathe Eazy offers long-lasting relief from respiratory ailments of all kinds such as asthma, bronchitis, wheezing etc.
Breathe free. Forever.
Respiratory diseases are not to be just managed, but up rooted completely. Diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, wheezing etc. take your daily life off the track & puts you at the mercy of inhalers & bronchodilators. Pankajkasthuri Breathe eazy offers long-lasting relief from respiratory ailments of all kinds. Rooted in the ancient science of Ayurveda, it is a unique product that makes life easy without having to carry inhalers around or abstain yourself from climbing stairs for the fear of losing breath.
Today, pollution has become an inevitable fact of life. Breathing problems, Asthma, Running Nose, Cold, Allergic Cough, Sneezing ,etc. are more common now a days due to pollution. However, Pankajakasthuri offers you a sure remedy; Breathe Eazy, based on an age-old formula. By combining rare herbs & ingredients prescribed by the ancient ayurveda texts.
Breathing disorders occurs when the bronchioles in the lungs shrink (Bronchospasm ) & there by makes breathing difficult, Breathe eazy works on the shrunken bronchioles, expanding them ( Bronchodialation ), clearing phlegm (expectoration) & promoting uniform air passage in the lungs.
Its unique & time tested traditional yet Ayurveda formula harnesses phytonutrients & antioxidants like xanthones which helps building immunity, thereby improving the ability to breathe well.
Packaging Size : 400 grams pack.
PankajkasthuriBreathe Eazy Benefits
- It clears inflammatory pitta heat & liquefies congestive Cough.
- It can be used where there is inflammation from an allergic response as it clears the lungs & nostrils.
- Where there is copious, white or clear phlegm, Pankajakasthuri can help to clear & dry this congestion.
- Specific in laryngitis & sore throats.
- Helps to manage spasmodic coughs.
Pankajkasthuri Breath Eazy Indications
Its regular use builds immunity against asthma, allergic bronchitis, eosinophilia, sneezing & chronic cough.
Pankajkasthuri Breath Eazy Dosage
- Adult: 1 tablespoon (15 g) twice daily (after breakfast & dinner) with warm water.
- Children: Half the adult dosage.(advised to have it mixed with warm milk/water or honey)
Pankajkasthuri Breath Eazy Constituents
- Piper nigrum (Kali Mirch) -Specific for cold, wet, damp, kapha conditions in the pranavahasrotas with white, sticky mucus & a productive cough; asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia & sore throats.
- Piper longum (Lavang) -Congested lungs; disperses pra na vayu. Expels phlegm in cough, asthma, bronchitis & pleurisy.
- Zingiber officinale (Shunthi) -Clears cold; fresh increases peripheral circulation & causes vasodilation & sweating. Clears Phlegm in Cold & Cough.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Elaichi) - Cough with mucus & asthma with wheezing; it clears avalambaka kapha & regulates vata. Good for sore throats & freshens the breath.
- Cinnamomum cassia (Dalchini) -Colds, cough, sinus congestion, bronchitis with excess avalambaka kapha; it clears mucus & encourages the circulation of vata throughout the respiratory system.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) -Asthma, cough & allergic conditions from low immunity with high kapha & vata. Useful in hayfever, allergic rhinitis from aggravated vata & kapha.
- Tamarindus indica (Imli) - Good for lungs & respiratory infections.
- Cuminum cyminum (Jiraka) -Because it digests ama it can be of use in counteracting catarrh & excess avalambaka kapha on the chest. It regulates the movement of udana & pra na vayu in the chest and helps to relieve tightness of the chest.
- Aegle marmelos (Bilva) - Bilva is a digestive fruit which flushes out the excess Kapha from the body & helps managing in cough problems.
- Adhatoda vasica (Vasa) - It is a specific for respiratory congestion & wheezing. As a powerful bronchodilator it eases breathlessness & bronchospasm.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) - Wet, kapha-type coughs are cleared. Haritaki astringes all leakages from the body. It sends accumulated vata downwards & helps to clear wheezing, weak voice & asthma.
- Terminalia bellerica (Bibhitaki) - Asthma, bronchitis, cough, laryngitis with high avalambaka kapha, obstructing the flow of prana in the lungs. Also used to soothe a sore throat when mixed with honey & also used as a gargle.
- Sugar candy - It is a base for this ayurveda medicine.
- Tragia involucrate - It is a managing herb.
- Rubia cordifolia (Manjishtha) - Its affinity for raktadhatu is specifically utilised to clean, cool & clear the blood of all excess pitta, heat, inflammation, visha (toxins) & ama.
PankajkasthuriBreathe Eazy Side Effects
- It is totally herbal medicine & do not have any kind of side effects.
- Safe for long term use.
- Safe to be used by children.
- Store in a cool & dry place.