kesh Taila is a unique herbal hair oil which strengthen hair, manages hair fall, controls dandruff, premature graying of hair & stops baldness.
(100 ml. of Kesh Taila produced by Swami Ramdev's Pharmacy.)
Uses of Kesh Taila
- kesh tail is not less then nectar for your hair as it stops untimely hair fall, dandruff, alopecia & premature graying of hair.
- Applying this oil makes your hair healthy & luxurious.
- This ayurveda medicine is prepared with many celestial herbs.
- It also strengthens & cools your eyes & brain.
- A herbal remedy very useful in headache & different types of head diseases.
- This Ayurveda remedy is very beneficial for people suffering from hair loss & hair loss in patches. Within three months you can start noticing new hair growth on your skull. It stops baldness completely.
Ingredients of kesh Taila
- Brahmi -Used as a head rub for headaches & to clear the mind. It is also used as a brain tonic to strengthen the memory & encourage hair growth.
- Bhringaraja (Eclipta)-Premature greying of hair, alopecia & early baldness are often classified as a pitta imbalance caused by pitta literally burning the hair follicle. Eclipta clears pitta & especially from the head.
- Amalakl (Amala) - Rich source of Vitamin C extremely beneficial for hairs.
- Daru-haridra - It manages the head skin & hair root damages.
- Shweta Chandana - It relieves the inflammation & itching of the head skin due to its soothing effect.
- Kamala (lotus) - It calms the brain nervous system by nourishing the head.
- Ketaki - Helpful in Alopecia.
- Anantamula -Indicated for helping to maintain hair growth.
- Jatamamsi -It has a special use for promoting hair growth, managing hair loss & greying hair.
- Nilini (indigo) -In Indian traditional medicine it has been used to promote hair growth.
- Ratan-jot -Very good in conditioning the hair & helps to manage premature greying. Helpful in blackening of hairs.
- Gunja (white variety) -Its seeds & roots are used in managing hair fall, arthritis pain, as an aphrodisiac & more.
- Lodhra - It is a cooling herb & is beneficial for hairs.
- Priyangu -The flowers are used for its oil preparation, which promotes the growth of hair.
- Naga-kesara - It provides soothing effect to the scalp.
- Mushta (Nagar-motha) - Its cooling effect on blood tissues can be of use in inflammatory skin problems such as hair eczema.
- Bala - It strengthens the hair roots.
- Sesame Oil
Administration of Kesh Tel
Apply it to hair roots & massage well. For better effect it should not be washed out. For person suffering from baldness & excessive hair loss, apply the hair oil overnight & wash it in the morning, repeat this every 2nd day.
What causes premature graying of hairs
Premature graying of hairs is a big problem & it makes a person look much elder than his/her age. Generally deficiency of micro nutrients in our diet & over use of chemically rich cosmetics like hair colors, dyes & shampoos etc make hairs rough & fade their original color. Pollution & improper diets can also cause this problem.
Herbal remedy of dandruff
Dandruff is very common problem. So first of all avoid all chemical rich cosmetics like shampoos, colors & dyes. Take healthy diet. increase water intake for good results. Keep your diet rich in fresh fruits & vegetables. Take light & home made foods. Increase water intake.
Herbal solution for hair fall / hair loss
Hair fall is very common problem nowadays very common in young people. Polluted environment, work load, stress, unhealthy eating habits have increased the risk of hair fall & baldness. Kesh Tailum & kesh kanti are herbal & safe preparations for all hair related problems like hair fall & dandruff etc. Use these herbal medicated hair oils & shampoos to stop further hair fall & making hairs strong. Take healthy diet. Increase water intake. Massage kesh tail on skull & hairs. Avoid using chemically prepared shampoo & hair colors. Use only herbal remedies for hairs. Rinse hairs with kesh kanti shampoo for complete benefit.
Kesh Tail Side Effects
- Kesh Tail is not having any side effects.
- Significant effects are seen by using it regular for 3-4 months.
- Keep in a cool & dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight.