About the product:
Fast relief of Ulcer Pain. Reduces hypersecretion of acid & neutralizes excessive acid. Relieves nausea, vomiting & acid regurgitation
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Charak
Alsarex is a single comprehensive remedy for acidity & digestive disorders.
Alsarex Tablet Benefits:
- Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
- Reduces hyper-secretion of acid & neutralizes excessive acid
- Relieves nausea, vomiting & acid regurgitation
- Accelerates ulcer managing process
- Safe for long-term use
- No known drug interactions
Alsarex Tablet Indications
- Gastric ulcer
- Duodenal ulcer
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- As a co prescription with NSAIDS to manage mucosal erosion in the stomach & duodenum.
- Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, non-ulcer dyspepsia.
- As a co prescription with NSAIDS to manage mucosal erosion in stomach & duodenum.
Alsarex Tablet Constituents
Each coated tablet contains Herbal powders & bhasams of:
- Kamadudha rasa - 50mg
- Sutashekhara rasa - 50 mg.
- Pravala pishti - 20 mg.
- Apamarga kshara - 10 mg
- Jaharmohar pishti - 10 mg
- Jatammsi - 10 mg
- Jeeraka - 10 mg
- Kapardika bhasam - 10 mg
- Mukta shukthi bhasam - 10 mg
- Shankha basma - 10 mg
- Yashada bhasam - 10 mg
Alsarex Tablet Dosage
Two tablets two to three times a day with a bland diet for three to six weeks. A bland diet is made up of foods that are soft, not very spicy, & low in fiber
Do's & Dont's in Acidity
- Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd, tomato & variety of pumpkin are advised.
- Consumption of Mung, honey, ghee, butter in a balanced amount is advised.
- Practice light exercise & morning walk.
- Avoid fried oily & spicy foods.
- Avoid too much mental & physical exertion.
- Avoid food recipes causing constipation
Packaging size: 40 tablets.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.