Alsarex is a single comprehensive remedy for acidity & digestive disorders.
Alsarex Tablet Benefits:
- Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
- Reduces hyper-secretion of acid & neutralizes excessive acid
- Relieves nausea, vomiting & acid regurgitation
- Accelerates ulcer managing process
- Safe for long-term use
- No known drug interactions
Alsarex Tablet Indications
- Gastric ulcer
- Duodenal ulcer
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- As a co prescription with NSAIDS to manage mucosal erosion in the stomach & duodenum.
- Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, non-ulcer dyspepsia.
- As a co prescription with NSAIDS to manage mucosal erosion in stomach & duodenum.
Alsarex Tablet Constituents
Each coated tablet contains Herbal powders & bhasams of:
- Kamadudha rasa - 50mg
- Sutashekhara rasa - 50 mg.
- Pravala pishti - 20 mg.
- Apamarga kshara - 10 mg
- Jaharmohar pishti - 10 mg
- Jatammsi - 10 mg
- Jeeraka - 10 mg
- Kapardika bhasam - 10 mg
- Mukta shukthi bhasam - 10 mg
- Shankha basma - 10 mg
- Yashada bhasam - 10 mg
Alsarex Tablet Dosage
Two tablets two to three times a day with a bland diet for three to six weeks. A bland diet is made up of foods that are soft, not very spicy, & low in fiber
Do's & Dont's in Acidity
- Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd, tomato & variety of pumpkin are advised.
- Consumption of Mung, honey, ghee, butter in a balanced amount is advised.
- Practice light exercise & morning walk.
- Avoid fried oily & spicy foods.
- Avoid too much mental & physical exertion.
- Avoid food recipes causing constipation
Packaging size: 40 tablets.