About the product:
Khadirarishta is an excellent blood purifier, antibacterial, digestive & Eliminates blood toxins. Used in clearing Pimples & Acne from the skin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Khadirarishta is an excellent blood purifier, antibacterial, digestive & Eliminates blood toxins. Used in clearing Pimples & Acne from the skin.
- Blood Purification
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Bacterial Diseases
- Blood Toxnis
- Psoriasis Problem
- Khadirarishta is widely used in the management of skin diseases.
- Used in all types of chronic skin diseases including leprosy.
- It is very beneficial for vitiligo & other skin diseases affecting pigmentation.
- Useful in Psoriasia & Eczema because of its blood purification properties.
- Regular use of it removes acne, pimples & scars from face & provides glowing & pimple free skin.
- 4 teaspoonful, twice a day.
- To be taken after lunch (or breakfast) & dinner by adding 4 teaspoons of water to it.
- Khadira Acacia catechu heart wood
- Jatiphala Myristica fragrans Seed
- Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica
- Bakuchi Psoralea corylifolia Seed
- Darvi Berberis aristata
- Dhataki Woodfordia fruticosa Flower
- Devadaru Cedrus deodara heart wood
- Amalaki Amla Emblica officinalis
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula
- Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea Stamen
- Lavanga clove
- Makshika honey
- Sharkara Sugar candy
- Patra Cinnamomum tamala leaves
- Kankola Piper cubeba Fruit
- Ela cardamom
- Krishna Pippali Long pepper
- Twak Cinnamon
Packaging size: 450 ml bottle
Khadirarishta Side Effects
There are no side effects of Khadirarishta. Overdosage should be avoided.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.