About the product:
Sarshvtarishth is benefits in Epilepsy, Mental disorder, Memory weakness & other mind related disorders. A good herbal tonic for Epilepsy.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Sarshvtarishth is a general Nervine (Nerve) tonic & is benefits in Epilepsy, Mental disorder, Memory weakness & other mind related disorders. A good herbal tonic for Epilepsy.
Mode of Administration & Dosage : 4 teaspoonful, twice a day, to be taken after lunch (or breakfast) & dinner by adding 4 teaspoons of water.
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) - 9.060%
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus) - 2.265%
- Vidarikand (PuerariQ tuberosa) - 2.265%
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) - 2.265%
- Khas (Vetiveria zizanoides) - 2.265%
- Adrak (Zingiber officinale) - 2.265%
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) - 2.265%
- Gud (Jaggery) - 4.530%
- Sugar - 11.325%
- Dhayefool (Woodfordia fruticosa) - 2.265%
- Renuka (Vitex negundo) - 0.113%
- Nishodh (Operculina turpethum) - 0.113%
- Choti peepal (Piper longum) - 0.113%
- vach (Acorus calamus) - 0.113%
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - 0.113%
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) - 0.113%
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - 0.113%
- Choti elaichi (Elletaria cardamomum) - 0.113%
- Vayevidanga (Embelia ribes) - 0.113%
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - 0.113%
- Kwath (Decoction/water) - 57.987%
Packaging size: 450 ml bottle.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.