Maharishi Asthomap Tablets
About the product:
Maharishi Asthomap Tablets is an effective & Safe management for Asthamatics. Asthomap reduces intensity & frequency of asthmatic attacks & helps in Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Respiratory allergies & in management of chronic cough.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Maharishi Ayurveda
Maharishi Asthomap Tablets is an effective & Safe Management for Asthma /Asthmatics.
Packaging size: 100 tablets.
Asthomap Tablets Benefits
- Reduces intensity & frequency of asthmatic attacks
- Helps in Bronchial Asthma
- Helps in Chronic Bronchitis
- Helps in Respiratory allergies
- Helps in management of chronic cough
- Unlike steroidal components, it does not produce moon face. Long term management does not produce tolerance.
- Asthomap is a judicious combination of herbs which counteracts respiratory allergies.
- Allays & arrests bronchospasms, exerts prompt mucolytic action, tones up the respiratory mucosal lining & dilates bronchioles.
- Asthomap corrects imbalance of vata & kapha & improves the quality of pitta to restore normal in respiration.
- Asthomap contains natural immunomodulators which enhance the patients immunity to diseases.
- Asthomap contains no steroids hence is safe for a long term use.
- Prolonged use of asthomap reduces hypersensitivity to allergens & reduces intensity & frequency of asthmatic attacks.
- Asthomap corrects digestion also.
Asthomap Tablets Dosage
1-2 tablets thrice a day with warm water.
Each tablet contains:
- Talispatra (Abies webbiana) 3.65mg -Clears kapha & mucus from the lungs & upper respiratory tract. Its action on rasa dhatu helps manage fevers & flu by encouraging sweating & therefore bringing the temperature down.
- Kali mirch (Piper nigrum) 7.30mg -Specific for cold, wet, damp, kapha conditions in the pranavahasrotas with white, sticky mucus & a productive cough; asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia & sore throats.
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) 11.00mg -Clears cold; fresh increases peripheral circulation & causes vasodilation & sweating. It clears ama from plasma & blood.
- Pippali (Piper longum) 14.55mg -Primarily used for cold, wet & mucousy conditions of the lungs. It is a rejuvenative for the lungs. It encourages vasodilation & therefore increases circulation, specifically to the lungs.
- Vanshlochan (Bambusa arundinacea) 29.20mg - It provides immunity to the lungs.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 7.30mg -Cough with mucus & asthma with wheezing; it clears avalambaka kapha & regulates vata. Good for sore throats & freshens the breath.
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 3.65mg - Used in asthma related disorders.
- Soma lata (Sarcostemma hrevistigma) 76.65mg - Used in medicines for its managing action.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 76.65mg -Asthma, bronchitis, wheezing. Use with dry coughs with difficult-to-expectorate phlegm, sore throat, laryngitis & tonsillitis, as licorice liquefies mucus.
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) 76.65mg -It is a specific for respiratory congestion & wheezing. As a powerful bronchodilator it eases breathlessness & bronchospasm.
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa) 76.65mg -It calms marut, the wind, & hence reduces spasms & bronchorestriction in the chest. Useful in asthma, hiccups, wheezing & coughs by virtue of its expansive effect on the pra navahasrotas. Its warming aromatic nature can help to dry excess kapha secretions.
- Mishri (Crystal sugar) 116.80mg - It is a base for the medicine.
AsthomapTablets Side Effects & Precautions
- There are no side effects of this medicine & is totally safe to use by both adults & children.
- CONTRA-INDICATION: Asthomap is not recommended in patients of congestive heart failure.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.