Vyas Anu Tail Indications
- Hemicrania (Unilateral headache)
- Chronic & acute rhinitis
- Polyps of the nose
- Aridity of the nose
Vyas Anu Tail Benefits
- Anu Tail improves memory & functions of four sense organs including nose, ear, eyes & tongue.
- It also helps in all types of nervous disorders, which occurs due to the dysfunction of the brain cells.
- However, it may not help in disorders that occur due to any brain injury
- Anu Thailam is herbal oil used for the management of diseases related to head, brain, eyes, face, nose, ear, & neck.
- In fact, Anu Tail is a well known medicine in ayurveda, which helps managing diseases of upper parts of the body.
Vyas Anu Tail Usage
- Instill 1-2 drops ofAnu Tailin each nostrils while lying on to the bed 2-3 times a day.
- Can be used by both adults & children.
- Safe for long term use.
Vyas Anu Tail Constituents
Till tail, Aja dugdha, Jivanti, Ushir, Devadar, Musta, Taj, Ushir (Krishna), Sveta Chandan, Daruharidra, Yashtimadhu, Musta (Kshruda), Agar, Shatavari, Swat Padmak, Kankari, Bruhati, Shallaki, Salparni, Prusnipemi, Vavading, Tejapatra, Ela, Renuka, Kamal Kesar, Bala, Jal.
Anu Tail Packaging size : 60 ml.
Anu Tailam is an Ayurveda Medicine