Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Manufactured By: Charak
Cephagraine Tablets Indications
1) Migraine syndrome
2) Tension headache
General: In sinusitis: two tablets thrice a day & two drops instilled in each nostril every four hours for seven days. The course may be repeated after a month. In migraine: the first dose should be taken on or before sunrise & repeated whenever attack is impending.
Cephagraine tablets & nasal drops can be used simultaneously.
Available in: 40 tablets.
1) Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa & thereby reduces nasal discharge.
2) Provides effective relief of nasal congestion & easy breathing.
3) Provides analgesic & anti-inflammatory actions thereby relieves associated headache & pain.
4) Relieves nausea & reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
5) Reduces frequency & duration of migraine attacks.
6) Manages decongestion & blockage of nasal cavity.
DO'S & DON'TS
1) Consumption of cows milk & cows ghee for people suffering from migraine.
2) Early to bed is very useful.
3) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger & black pepper is recommended for this patients.
4) Prefer bland diet (Sinusitis)
5) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger & black pepper is recommended. (Sinusitis)
1) Avoid fried & spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid food items which cause indigestion & constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold & rain.
4) Avoid day time sleeping & spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas & dried things. (Sinusitis)
6) Avoid drinking cold water & ice-cream. (Sinusitis)
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke & dust. (Sinusitis)
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits. (Sinusitis)
9) Avoid day time sleeping. (Sinusitis)