Rose Flower Powder
About the product:
Rose Flower Powder calms the body & is useful in Digestion, Gynecological disorders. It calms the heart & mind & is a good aphrodisiac. Used externally for facial glow.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: NIDCO Herbal
Rose Flower Powder calms the body & is useful in Digestion, Gynecological disorders. It calms the heart & mind & is a good aphrodisiac. Used externally for facial glow. It is Carminative, emmenagogue, nervine, antidepressant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, laxative, aromatic, aphrodisiac.
Rose Flower Powder Indications
- Digestion : Good for ulcers, inflammation, acidity, enteritis & heartburn. Its astringent flavour is useful in diarrhoea from heat (use a high dose). Roses can help with fat metabo-lism & hence help to reduce blood lipid levels.
- Skin : Roses are a specific for inflamed eyelids. They are a useful face wash for astringing the skin & clearing acne. Also used in inflammatory & suppurating skin conditions; eczema, psoriasis, urticaria, itching & irritation.
- Reproduction : Its calming effect on the emotions & the heart are complemented by its aphrodisiac effect. Its sweet vipaka helps to increase semen, sexual interest & fertility.
- Gynaecology : Its affinity for the blood & rakta dhatu make it useful in excessive menstrual bleeding, vaginal infections & inflammation. It clears pitta from the uterus & blood & is used in dysmenorrhoea, metrorrhagia, endometriosis & fibroids. It is specific for use in the menstrual cycle, during the final flare of the pitta phase from day 14 to 28, & can help to alleviate PMS symptoms associated with irri-tability, emotional sensitivity & heat (Holmes 1989). Its action on sukra dhatu enhances sexual desire & fertility. Very useful during menopause with hot flushes; use a rosewater spray for instantaneous cooling.
- Nerves : Roses nourishing effect on majja dhatu (Brain Tissues) make it useful for nervous depression & anxiety. Its cooling quality can reduce symptoms of high pitta; red tongue tip, agitation, palpitations and headaches behind the eyes. It opens the heart chakra, anahata , thus increasing patience, compassion & love.
Rose Flower Powder Dosage & Mode of Administration
- Internally - 1 teaspoon twice a day with water.
- Externally for Skin - Take 1 tbsp of Multani mitti & Mix with 1 tbsp of Rose water to form a smooth paste. Apply to the skin leaving the area around the eyes. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes or until completely dry. Rinse off with warm water.
Packaging size : 50 grams.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.