Patanjali Arjuna Amla Juice
About the product:
Arjuna Amla Juice is a combination of Arjuna Bark & Amla Juice & is very effective in controlling All Cardiac Problems. Extremely useful in clearing heart blockages. Natural source of vitamin C. Quantity - 500 ml.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Patanjali Ayurved
Arjuna Amla Juice is a combination of Arjuna Bark & Amla Juice & is a Natural source of vitamin C. Arjuna is the best herb for heart disease, manages & helps in the recovery of angina & manages heart tissues. It acts as an astringent, cardiac stimulant, hemostatic, rejuvenative tonic. Arjuna has been described as a well known Cardiac tonic in ancient Indian Scriptures.
Arjuna Amla Juice Benefits
- Extremely useful in clearing heart blockages.
- Very effective in controlling all kinds of Cardiac Problems.
- Very much beneficial in Osteoporosis, Blood Pressure & Cholesterol.
- Arjuna Amla Juice helps to boost up Heart Activity.
- It maintains Resistance Energy.
- It is a rich source of Natural Calcium.
- Arjuna Amla juice clears the arteries, blood clotting & increase oxygen flow to the heart.
- It also improves metabolic parameters, promotes thermogenesis, nourishes & strengthens the heart muscle.
Arjuna Amla Juice Dosage
- Age (5-12 years): 2 spoons with equal quantity of water empty stomach in the morning & in the evening.
- Age (13 years & above): 4 spoons with equal quantity of water empty stomach in the morning & in the evening.
Arjuna Amla Juice packaging size: 500 ml.
Arjuna Amla Juice Side Effects
There are no side effects of Arjuna Amla Juice by Ayurved.
A Product of Ayurved Ltd.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.