Patanjali Liv D 38 Tablets - Liver Tonic
About the product:
Liv D 38 Tablets - Liver Tonic (80 Tablets). Useful in fatty liver, hepatitis, loss of appetite, Anemia, Jaundice.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Patanjali Ayurved
Liv D 38 Tablets - Liver Tonic (80 Tablets).
Indications : Useful in fatty liver, hepatitis, loss of appetite, Anemia, Jaundice.
Liv D 38 Tablet is a combination of herbs that helps to improve the functioning of the liver. It is a liver detoxifier & helps in natural liver cleanse. The herbal remedies found in this product are safe & used traditionally to support the normal functioning of the liver cells. It provides nutrition to the liver cells & helps in regeneration of the liver for normal functioning.
Liv D 38 Tablet Uses
- It helps to remove the toxins from the body & naturally supports liver to perform its functions.
- It is a useful herbal remedy for all types of liver diseases.
- It also helps in boosting up the immune system.
- It manages further damage of the liver cells & provides proper nutrition to the liver cells.
- It may be taken regularly to improve liver function.
- It helps by natural liver cleanse.
- It is an excellent liver detoxifier & removes all the toxins from the liver.
- People suffering from any type of liver disease may take this product to get rid of all signs & symptoms.
Composition : Each Tablet contains :
- Bhumi Amla - 100 mg
- Bhringraj - 75 mg
- Kutki - 75 mg
- Giloy - 50 mg
- Kalmegh - 50 mg
- Makoy - 50 mg
- Punarnava - 50 mg
- Arjuna - 25 mg
- Daruhaldi - 25 mg
Packaging size : 40 grams (80 Tablets)
Liv D 38 Tablet Dosage : Adult : Two tablets in morning & evening before meal. Children Below 7 years : 1/2 tablet 2 times a day.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.