Dr. Ortho Oil 120 ml
About the product:
Dr. Ortho Ayurveda Medicinal oil is 100% Ayurveda Supplement without any Side Effects, purely based on safe & harmless Ayurveda theory, which helps in to reduce Joints Pain, Backache, Muscular Sprain, Stiffness of Joints, Sciatica.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: SBS Biotech
Dr. Ortho Oil Benefits
- Useful in inflammatory diseases, especially of the joints, lungs, GIT & skin, & is a specific for osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
- Used as a specific medicine for vata it helps manage nervous disorders & degeneration of the joints.
- Stimulates vyana vayu and pushes circulation to the joints. Its warm, dry & light qualities help to clear excess kapha & ama from the joints.
- Very much beneficial in Swollen Joints.
- Traditionally used for arthritis, gout & joint inflammation. This reflects its ability to clear toxins & inflammation.
Dr. Ortho Oil Indications
- Joints pain
- Back ache
- Muscular sprain
- Stiffness of joints
- Or as directed by the physician.
Dr. Ortho Oil Dosage & Administration
- 5 to 10 ml or more depending upon the part affected.
- To be gently massage twice a day or as directed by the physician..
Dr. Ortho Oil Constituents
Each 100 ml contains
- Linum Usitatissimum 5 ml
- Cinnamomum Camphora 5 ml
- Mentha Piperata 5 ml
- Pinus Roxburghi 8 ml
- Gaultheria Fragrantissima 8 ml
- Vitex Negundo 2 ml
- Celastrus Paniculatus 2 ml
- Sesamum Indicum 65 ml
Dr. Ortho Oil Side Effects & Precaution
- Free from any kind of side effects as it is 100 % herbal oil.
- Note : Not to be used in open wounds or burns WASH HANDS BEFORE & AFTER USE.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Protect from direct sunlight
Packaging Size : 120 ml.
30 other products in the same category:
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.