Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati
About the product:
Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati Normalizes composition & Dysfunction of semen & seminal tissues, helps to fight general weakness & fatigue.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Baidyanath
Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati Normalizes composition & Dysfunction of semen & seminal tissues, helps to fight general weakness & fatigue. Virya means Semen and Shodhan means Purification, So this ayurveda medicine is meant to purify the semen & improves its quality.
Packaging Size : 60 tablets.
Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati Indications
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Semen Dysfunction
- Bad semen quality
- Thinness of semen
- General Weakness & Sexual Weakness
Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati Constituents
Each Tablet contains :
- Ropya Bhasm (Rajat Bhasm) - 23.8 mg -Rajat Bhasam is an Ayurveda supplement prepared from Silver. It is widely used in the natural management of General weakness, memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst & diabetes.
- Vang Bhasm - 23.8 mg -It is used in Ayurveda management of obesity, premature ejaculation, anemia, asthma etc.
- Prawal Pisti - 23.8 mg -Praval Pishti is an Ayurveda medicine, prepared from Coral. It is used in Ayurveda management of General weakness, cough, cold, Pitta related diseases etc.
- Pure Shilajit - 23.8 mg -Shilajit is nature's gift to mankind. It is an excellent natural remedy for weakness due to any reason. It is nature's best anti-aging supplement useful in a managing a number of diseases.It is a good dietary Ayurveda supplement for human sexual sphere. It helps increase stamina & vigor.
- Giloy Sattva - 23.8 mg -Guduchi Satva is an herbal powder, used in Ayurveda management of burning sensation of feet, bleeding diseases etc. It is prepared from stem of a well known plant called Indian Tinospora. In terms of Sexual problems it nourishes the semen.
- Kapoor - 6 mg -Kapoor is one of the rare herbs which, being coolant, is useful to balance Kapha Dosha.
- Excipients - q.s.
Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati Dosage
- 1-2 tablets twice a day anytime.
- To be taken preferably with milk.
- If a person cannot take milk then it can be taken with water.
Baidyanath Virya Shodhan Bati Side Effects
- No side effects are seen of this medicine if taken in proper dosage.
- Overdosage should be avoided.
9 other products in the same category:
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.