About the product:
DIABAC helps to regenerate beta cells of the pancreas to secrete insulin & improves peripheral utilization of glucose & minimizes the absorption of glucose from the intestine.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: BACFO
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which is caused by deficiency of the insulin hormone or the inability of the body cells to use the available insulin.
- Non Insulin dependent Diabetes mellitus
- Blood sugar reducer
- Associated problems with Diabetes
- Frequent urination
- Excessive Thirst
- Urine sugar
- DIABAC relieves symptoms such as frequent urination, thirst, controls urine sugar & blood sugar.
- DIABAC helps to regenerate beta cells of the pancreas to secrete insulin & improves peripheral utilization of glucose & minimizes the absorption of glucose from the intestine.
- DIABAC is formulated to ensure long lasting optimum sugar control through multiple actions.
- It manages associated complications of Diabetes like skin infection, retinopathy, neuropathy & nephropathy.
- 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
- Or as directed by the physician.
- Safe for long term use.
- Each Tablet contains:
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 100mg
- Bilvapatra (Aegle marmelos) 100mg
- Shilajeet (Asphaltum) 100mg
- Jamun Mingi (Eugenia jambolana) 100mg
- Nyagrodha (Ficus bengalensis) 100mg
- Bhavana Dravya: Processed with the extracts of Karela (Momordica charantia), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Neem swaras (Azadirachta indica), Trifla & Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium).
Package Size : 6 x 10 Tablets (60 Tablets Total).
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.