About the product:
IMMUNOCARE boosts the body immune system & strengthens the vital & defensive system of the body against recurrent & frequent illness like cough, cold & flu.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: BACFO
Due to prolonged illness, nutritional deficiencies or faulty metabolism, the defensive system of body is weakened & this leads to recurrent infections & frequent illness. To regain the defensive strength, a modulator is required which improves the resistance capacity of a person.
- Low Immunity
- Immune booster
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Frequent Illness
- Frequent Cough & Cold
- IMMUNOCARE boosts the body immune system & strengthens the vital & defensive system of the body against recurrent & frequent illness like cough, cold & flu.
- It can strengthen a weakened immune system & protect it from becoming depleted due to immunosuppressive drugs or lifestyle.
- Improves white blood cell counts.
- It appears to have both immunosuppressive & immunotonic abilities & is therefore a true adaptogen.
- IMMUNOCARE provides essentials to the body cells and protects from free radical responsible for aging.
- Adult : 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Children : 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Safe for long term use.
Each tablet contains:
- Bala (Sida cordifolia) 150mg
- Giloya (Tinospora cordifolia) 150mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 100mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) 50mg
- Prawal pishti (Micronised coral) 50mg
- Bhavana Dravya: Processed with the extracts of Bala (Sida cordifolia), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) & Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna).
Packaging Size : 6 x 10 Tablets (60 tablets total)
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.