Anu Tail Indications
- Tvakrauksya (Dryness of skin)
- Palita (Graying of hair)
- Hemicrania (Unilateral headache)
- Chronic & acute rhinitis
- Polyps of the nose
- Aridity of the nose
Anu Tail Benefits
- Anu oil is a wonderful Ayurveda oil. This oil is used as nasal drops & helps in managing Sinus congestion.
- A few drops administered into the nasal passages can instantly dispel or soothe the most stubborn, drug resistant headaches.
- This wonderful Ayurveda product can be used for Migraine Lock, Jaw Gray hair & hair fall, Facial paralysis, toning shoulders, neck, face & chest.
- Increases the freshness of the mouth.
- Sense organs become clean & efficient with the use of Anu oil.
- It helps the skin to retain its elasticity & reduce wrinkles, black patches & make the skin soft & supple.
- Anu Tail improves memory & functions of four sense organs including nose, ear, eyes & tongue.
- It also helps in all types of nervous disorders, which occurs due to the dysfunction of the brain cells.
- However, it may not help in disorders that occur due to any brain injury
- Anu Taila is herbal oil used for the management of diseases related to head, brain, eyes, face, nose, ear, & neck.
Anu Tail Usage
- Instill 1-2 drops ofAnu Tailin each nostrils while lying on to the bed 2-3 times a day.
- Those who have any dust allergy or pollen allergy should use Pratimarsha Naya - two or four drops of Anu oil in each nostril, before traveling. This will protect the nose respiratory tract from allergy.
- Can be used by both adults & children.
- Safe for long term use.
Anu Tail Constituents
Till tail, Aja dugdha, Jivanti, Ushir, Devadar, Musta, Taj, Ushir (Krishna), Sveta Chandan, Daruharidra, Yashtimadhu, Musta (Kshruda), Agar, Shatavari, Swat Padmak, Kankari, Bruhati, Shallaki, Salparni, Prusnipemi, Vavading, Tejapatra, Ela, Renuka, Kamal Kesar, Bala, Jal.
Anu Taila Packaging size : 100 ml.