Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Natural
About the product:
Herbal Hair cleanser and Shampoo useful in Dryness and Roughness of hair and also control hair fall.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Patanjali Ayurved
PatanjaliKesh Kanti Shampoo Natural is a Herbal Hair Shampoo and cleanser produced by Patanjali Pharmacy of Baba Ramdev.
PatanjaliKesh Kanti Natural Shampoo Indications
- It is useful in Dryness of hair
- Kesh Kanti shampoo is useful in Roughness of hair
- It controls hair fall
- Improves hair glow
- Hair Dandruff
- Also indicated for helping to maintain hair growth.
Packaging size : 200 ml. bottle
PatanjaliKesh Kanti Shampoo usage : Apply 3 to 5 ml. on wet hair and massage gently for 2 minutes & then rinse with water.
PatanjaliKesh Kanti Natural Shampoo Benefits
- Kesh kanti natural shampoo is best beneficial in maintaining scalp hygiene.
- Beneficial in Premature greying of hair, alopecia and early baldness.
- It tonifies and strengthens the hair roots.
- Contains Bhringraj Herb which is a famous hair tonic for maintaining dark hair and reversing baldness. It is often translated as king of the hair.
- It has a special use for promoting hair growth, preventing hair loss and greying hair.
- Rejuvenates the hair and prevents early greying and balding due to high pitta, aggravations of the bone tissue.
PatanjaliKesh Kanti Natural Shampoo Ingredients
- Reetha (Sapindus tripholiatus) - Used to wash hairs and is a well known good hair cleanser.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) - Amla is especially good at alleviating hair loss and early greyness.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) -Premature greying of hair, alopecia and early baldness are often classified as a pitta imbalance caused by pitta literally burning the hair follicle.
- Henna (Lawsonia innermis) - Henna is a soothing herb and protects the hair from not loosing their original color.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna) -Shikakai has been used for hundreds of years in India as a shampoo and body wash. Shikakai bark has saponines, which make the powder foam up much like soap.Shikakai is known to promote hair growth, beauty, and strength.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) - It is antibacterial and maintains the hygiene of the scalp.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) -It has a special use for promoting hair growth, preventing hair loss and greying hair.
- Tagar (Valeriana wallichi) - It is used in insomnia, panic attacks and lack of concentration. It specifically cleans the channels of toxins and tension.
- Bakuchi (Psoralia corylifolia) -Benefits alopecia, psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo.
- Haldi (Curcuma longa) - Haldi is antibacterial and repairs the scalp and hair damage.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - Used to relieve inflammatory skin conditions.
- Aloe vera - It enhances the quality of the scalp and repairs the hair roots.
- Amahaldi (Curcuma amada) - It is antibacterial and repairs the scalp & hair roots.
PatanjaliKesh Kanti Natural Shampoo Side Effects
No side effects are seen till now of this product. Totally safe to use.
- Swami Ramdev Medicine (Herbal and Ayurvedic remedy), from Patanjali Yogpeeth
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.