Divya Chandraprabha Vati 40 gm
About the product:
Useful in Diabetes, burning sensation during Urination and for other Urinary Diseases.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Chandraprabha Vati (40 gram) is useful in managing urinary infections, Diabetes, burning sensation during Urination and for all other Urinary Diseases. It is a best Ayurvedic medicine and Herbal remedy for urinary diseases, uterus as well as seminal disorders. It is a natural remedy for UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).
Packaging Size : 40 gm.
Benefits & Uses of Divya Chandraprabha Vati
- Very famous and useful Herbal medicine for the diseases of urinary organs and uterus as well as seminal disorders.
- Useful in dysuria(mutra-kricchra) caused by suppression of urination, prostate enlargement, joint pains, arthritis, cervical sciatica, weakness, stone in urinary tract, all types of prameha (obstinate urinary diseases including diabetes), bhagandara (fistula-in-ano), testicle enlargement, anemia, kamala (serious type of jaundice), piles and lumbar pain, promotes fluid & nourishment in the body.
- Promotes strength, nourishment & luster, produces gradual & permanent effect in prameha (obstinate urinary disorders including diabetes) and complications arising out of it. Useful in seminal disorders caused by gonorrhea & syphilis.
- Nourishes tissue elements (rasa, rakta, etc.) in the patients suffering from weakness ( emaciation ) & paleness of body, suppression of the power of digestion, dyspnoea caused by little exertion shrunken eyes & anorexia (loss of appetite); alleviates vayu and makes the body lustrous as well as splendorous after nourishing it.
- It brings luster in men and women who have become luster less due to excessive seminal discharge and menstruation respectively.
Administration of Chandraprabha Vati
To be taken with hot water/milk or with any other medicine according to the requirement of the patient.
Dosage of Chandraprabha Vati
1 to 2 tablets twice / thrice a day.
Herbal Ingredients of Chandraprabha Vati
- Vach / Acorus calamus - One of the best mind herbs. Restores the body functions and is a good nervous system rejuvenator.
- Processed with Giloy / Tinospora cordifolia - Giloy is also called Amrit means the nectar. It heals the body immune system and makes body less vulnerable to diseases.
- Kali mirch / piper nigrum / Black pepper - It increases the appetite and helps in digestion.
- Shwet chandan / Santalum album - It is used to manage urinary tract infections (UTIs), liver disease, gallbladder problems, heatstroke, gonorrhea, headache.
- Tejpaat / Cinnamomum tamala - Bay leaves have been found to be effective in managing type 2 diabetes as they cause reduction in blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Vayevidanga / Embelia ribes - It helps to drain kapha and vata out via the urinary system. Its effect on medas-dhatu can help in controlling diabetes.
- Yavkkshar / Potassium carbonate - Stimulates digestion by increasing digestive enzymes and so benefits low appetite and indigestion.
- Bahera / Terminalia bellirica - It has a dual action of being both astringent and laxative that helps to increase peristalsis as well as strengthen the mucous membranes of the colon.
- Gaj-peepal / Piper chaba - Improves digestion strength.
- Swarna makshika Bhasm -Improvoes body strength.
- Nishodh / Operculina turpethum -The plant has laxative property and thus effective in curing constipation, relieving flatulence and colic condition.
- Kapoor kachri / Hedychium spycatium - It has antiseptic properties.
- Devdaru / Cedrus deodara - Used in digestive distension from weak digestion. As it alleviates vata it can reduce intestinal spasms and cramping by relaxing the nervous system and easing flatulence.
- Choti Peepal / Piper longum - Used to stimulate agni and clear weak digestion with symptoms of nausea, slow digestion, flatulence with a cold and painful abdomen. In malabsorption it can increase assimilation of nutrients.
- Giloy / Tinospora cordifolia - It regulates blood sugar levels via its direct effect on rakta and medas-dhatu thus benefiting diabetes and hypoglycemia. Guduchi is very calming to vata and the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation.
- Sambhar namak / Sea salt - Draw toxins out of the mucous membranes prior to purgation.
- Nagarmotha / Cyperus rotundus - Effective in promoting appetite.
- Daruhaldi / Berberis aristata - It is used with turmeric as part of a formula for diabetes as berberine works directly on the pancreas. This combination is called haridra dvaya or the two turmerics.
- Haldi / curcuma longa / Turmeric - Traditionally used in diabetes to clear ama, kapha and excess fat tissue.
- Lauh Bhasma - Provides strength to the body.
- Chavya / Piper retrofractum -Provides strength to the body muscles.
- Dalchini / Cinnamomum zeylanicum - Frequent urination; nocturia caused by cold is controlled by cinnamons hot and dry qualities.
- Sonth / Zingiber officinale
- Atees / Aconitum heterophyllum
- Peepalamool / Piper longum
- Vanshlochan / Bambusa arundinacea - Corrects urine flow and helpful in semen related problems such as spermatorrhea, Nightfall etc.
- Dantimool / Ballospermum montanum
- Kala namak / Black salt - Useful in Digestion and urinal problems.
- Badi elaichi / Amomum subulatum - Used Specifically in weak digestion, borborygmus, bloating, flatulence, colic, intestinal pain and indigestion.
- Chirayata / Swertia chirata -As it stimulates the liver it can stimulate the appetite.
- Shuddh Guggulu / Commiphora mukul -Guggulu is a specific herb for obesity and excessive weight. It reduces cholesterol and makes heart healthy.
- Sendha namak / Rock salt -It improves appetite, removes gas and soothes heartburn.
- Dhaniya / Coriandrum sativum / Corriander - Useful in cystitis, dysuria and cloudy urine. Also beneficial in the hot type of diabetes (pittaja prameha) and for helping to reduce hot flushes.
- Laghu elabeej / Elettaria cardamomum -Recommended for painful, burning urination and aggravated vata in the lower abdomen.
- Amla / Emblica officinalis -Diabetes (pittaja prameha type) is managed by its microcirculatory-stimulating and ojas-enhancing properties, anaemia due to excess bile vitiating the blood, and hair loss from excess pitta burning the roots of the hair.
- Shuddh shilajeet / Asphalatum - Shilajits affinity for the fat tissue (medas-dhatu) and the water channel (ambuvahasrotas) can help balance hyperglycemia and regulate the blood sugar levels. Its scraping effect on the fat tissues can help to balance overweight conditions where there may be a tendency to acquire type 2 diabetes.
- Gokhrudana / Tribulus terrestris - Benefits in Bladder or kidney infections, renal colic, kidney stones, urinary retention, cloudy urination, haematuria. It soothes the urinary tract membranes and promotes urination. Gokshura is specific for prostate problems, urinary retention or obstructed urinary flow.
- Kabab cheeni / Piper cubeba - Works especially on mucous tissues and arrests excessive discharge of reproductive & urinary tract.
- Badi Harar / Terminalia chebula - It increases the digestive fire and clears undigested residues.
- Chitrakamool / Plumbago Zeylanica -It is a superb rasayana for agni assisting with absorption of nutrients and managing abdominal pain and bloating.
- Sajjichar - Sajji Khar plays a vital role in reducing extra body weight.
Side effects and precautions
Chandraprabha vati has no side effects. It is safe to use ayurvedic medicine and mainly used in controlling urinary disorders such as Urinary Tract Disorders (UTI). Patient should follow the correct dosage for best results with proper administration. Pregnant women should avoid chandraprabha vati. It should be taken with lukewarm water or milk for best results. Low blood pressure patients should avoid this medicine.
Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body. Eat leafy vegetables and fresh fruits as it acts as anti-oxidants. Patient with UTI should not ride bicycles for long. Morning walk is very important for patients with urinary problem.
"I had worst Urinary Tract Infection of my life in 2009 and at the time of passing urine I felt sever pain like razor sharp blades are coming out. Urine also came with pain and in drops. I took chandraprabha vati for 1 month and I felt great relief and it never happened again." - Aman Bhardwaj
Expiry Date: 3 Years from the date of manufacturing.
- Herbal and Ayurvedic remedy from Baba Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
MERI MAA KA KAPHI DIN SE BACKACHE KAPHI DOCTOR SE DIKHAE LEKIN BACKACHE ABHI TAK AARAM NAHI HUAA HAI AB KYA KARE ESKE BARE ME SALAH DIJIYE
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Low backache do occur due to many reasons. If there is any injury or trauma, there may be disc injury or displace from its own position and lead to compression of nerve and in turn you may get pain. In menstruating women or those who are suffering from white discharge, there may be chances of getting low backache. So, after ruling out the root cause one can have proper treatment for the same according to health condition.
In ayurveda, massage therapies are good but pressurized massages are not indicated.
If you are suffering from gastric irregularities for any reason, there may be chances low backache and that too due to excess flatulence or even due to constipation.
Following medicines such as Cervical spondylitis which contains Divya Ekangaveer Rasa, Divya Pravala Pisti, Divya Brihad vat Chintamani Ras, Divya Swarna Maksika Bhasm, Divya Trayodashang Guggulu, and Divya Chandraprabha Vati which are helpful medicines.
i rajinder singh(male) age 68 yr regular reader of patangji yog peth punjabi magazine (50057id) i have family history of daibatic. my cretinine goes recent from 1.8 to 2.8 , ihave heart surgery 10 year ago and gagude operation + servicle problem also . kindly gude me how to prvent further damage to kidney and plz guide me the food/ fruit guide as my hemoglobin is just 7.8 my boold sugar remian 140-180 as i take insulin injection two time20-0-10 daily bp 150/95.my sleep is just 2-3 hour a day and i felt tireness all the day .
Answered by Dr.Sanjay :
as per your problem
start with tab chandraprabha vati 2tab twice daily of badyanath .
along with that take neem cap 250mg twice daily of himalya.
make sure that you have to continue with your previous heart and dibeties medication as before .
do have a regular chekup of your blood to have a proper control .
eat more of salad i mean carrot and cucumber you need more fibrous food to absorb more of fluid to maintain the createnin level .
also take same amount of water as much you pass urine by this you will not have a excess of fluid in your body also you will not have less of fluid in your body it will be proper .
Age-26 .female weight-130
I had uti in 2007 & was suggested to drink 8 litres water per day and I am doing it .but recently I didn't drink it in march for 2 to 3 days as I was out of station again I faced uti and I took cifran ...now the problem is is when I don't drink water I have painful urination. Otherwise I don't I am facing this from over a month...is my problem serious or just 'coz of summer...please help me out immediately
Answered by Dr.Krish :
As per you symptoms it doesn't look like UTI, rather it looks like Renal Colic.
Renal Colic is usually caused by Kidney stone or tumor.
To rule out you can do investigations such as Urine routine examination.
X-Ray KUB region or USG abdomen and pelvis.
Sukumara kashaya - 60ml morning and night before food.
Hinguvachadi Tablet - 1 tablet morning and 1 tablet during night before food.
Divya Chandraprabha Vati
Drink more water, eat watermelon fruit,carrot,cucumber, coconut water, barley water.
Avoid Tomato, fish,cheese, milk and milk products.
also avoid green leafy vegetables.
I had non-obstructive 5.3mm renal calculi in upper pole of right kidney
What to do ?
Answered by Dr.Arindham :
In case of renal calculi that too less than 7 mm, that can be removed by flush therapy.
Still to avoid the other complications and completely dissolve the calculi and reduce the inflammations the following ayurvedic medicine will help you immensely.'
So you can either take Divya Kidney/Renal Stone Package or you can take medicines like Calcury Tablets, Divya Ashmarihar Kwath and Divya Chandraprabha Vati.
These medicines will definitely help you.
i am suffering from dibetes my age is 39 years My Fasting sugar is 230mg and non fasting is 330mg can u precibe me with baba ram dev medicines i am taking aplopathy medicines
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from diabetes which is a metabolic disorder and your sugar levels are higher and it is very important to be very careful as you got diabetes at the age of 39 years and at the same time it is very important to control diabetes and its complications which can occur in future. Even there are other comorbid conditions such as hypertension, cholesterol or hyperlipidaemia which has to be considered. At the same time, one has to follow strict diet which is very important and timings has to be followed by avoid sweets. One has to follow food in frequent intervals. So, you have to aim for controlling diabetes and at the same time to control diabetes. There may be chances of getting frozen shoulder, weakness in legs, diabetic neuropathy, diabetic retinopathy which has to be prevented.
Following medicines such as Package Medicine which contains Divya Praval pishti, Divya Giloy sat, Divya Vasantkusumakar Ras, Divya Madhunashini Vati, and Divya Chandraprabha vati which are helpful for your health condition.
The other important complaint would be erectile dysfunction which is common diabetic complication in males, if you have this issue, you can consume medications accordingly.
mere pairo ke talbo me bahut pasina aata hai bo kebal november to april me hi aata hai.
plz koi medicine ya koi natural tretment ho plz advise me.
i am waiting of your reply.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from excessive perspiration at particular seasons and if the sweating is more than normal with bad odour, it is better to concentrate on your health as excessive perspiration is a medical condition called hyperhydrosis which is having may root causes, one is related with central nervous system and the other factor is mainly of anxiety and stress.
If you have stress factors, it must be managed with natural yoga, pranayama which is very important.
You have to follow best hygienic practices and try to use all sandalwood products which helps you such as soaps, and other toiletries and even you can prefer to use Aquafresh body soap and you can consume the following ayurvedic medicines to keep you cool and that reduces excessive sweating which is very helpful such as Kumaryasavam which is also good for your condition and Chandraprabha Vati which is very helpful and you have to consume this tablet twice daily after food followed by lukewarm water.
My nephew, 1 year old got a hearing loss problem. In bera test its 90db. Doctors telling to go for Hearing aid temporarily and cochlear implant for permanent solution. Is it possible to cure naturally?
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
There are many varieties of hearing loss. If the hearing loss is associated with conducting system starting from external ear to middle ear including with bony conducting system, that can be corrected with some corrections in allopath and if there is involvement of inner ear that is with nerves, the line of treatment may be difficult to manage. However, there are certain herbal medicines which are very helpful for improving hearing capacity. If the hearing loss is partial, then there are possibilities to control the problem. As doctors are suspecting a problem in ear drum, you may try consuming ayurvedic medicines and see if there is any difference or otherwise, you may need to undergo either with hearing aid or with permanent surgical solution.
Following medicines are helpful such as Package Medicine which contains Divya Sarivadi Vati, Divya Chandraprabha Vati, and Divya Shilajit Rasayana Vati which are helpful.
My son who is turning 9 this week is urinating in his pants while waiting for his school bus or when he is playing in his recess .He says that he is not able to hold it for long and when he feels the need to go, he has to go immediately. We have been asked by the school nurse to check with a doctor .i'll be seeing a doctor but i wanted to know if there is any ayurvedic remedy that i can do to help him instead of opting for medications and big treatments. Loaction wise we live in USA so you can guess that they ask us to got through all the tests for every problem.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Voiding dysfunction with the inability to hold the urine in day time is seen in some kids without any structural problems. Some of them gradually improve and they stop voiding involuntarily completely. The stress to avoid it in school also triggers. But the best thing would be to consult your nephrologist to find out the cause with investigations.
Ayurvedic medicines like Nisaamalakai churnam - one tsp before food with warm water and Divya Chandraprabha Vati - 1tablet twice daily after food be taken for a month and reviewed. Kegels exercise can also be practiced which will help to strengthen the perineal muscles.
Include goksuram, turmeric, cumin, coriander, goose berry, ginger and garlic. Reduce excess carbonated drinks, sweets, caffeine, oil and spicy foods. Drinking enough water, healthy diet, proper rest and god sleep will be beneficial to cope up in reducing the trigger to urinate involuntarily.
i am 48 ,i checked blood ,uric acid level is high 417.i want to reduce my uric acid.kindly advice me diet,yoga.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Greetings from myyog.com,
This is very important that you need to follow allopath medicines as you have too high Uric acid levels and you may crosscheck the results. However, along with your allopath medicines, you can consume ayurvedic medicines and other alternative therapies which is very helpful. There will be symptoms of minor joints ache and that can be managed with application of some medicated oils followed by hot water fomentation.
You should be on strict diet and avoid habits of smoking or alcohol if present. Avoid non-vegetarian food which is compulsory, particularly beef meat should be avoided.
There are certain ayurvedic medicines which can be consumed along with allopath medicines to reduce the levels. Divya Chandraprabha vati for internal usage, that is daily twice after food. Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu for internal usage.
You can consume plantain pith in the form of juice or curry which is very helpful for uric acid problem.
For more details, you can contact us.
Sir mujhe Bahut adhik pasina aata h.
Mere kapade hr samay bheege rhte h.
Sardiyo m bhi mere hath pair paseej
h. Yah beemari mujhe janm se hi h
Iske karad mujhe bahut pareshani hoti
Mere man kiss I kam nhi lagta h.
Please sir koi upay bataye aapki ati
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Excessive sweating maybe referred as hyperhydrosis which is a medical condition and few people especially suffer excessive sweating and soles and palms. Hyperhydrosis is a condition that makes person to worry or that develops into severe form of anxiety.
If there is excessive sweating temporarily, that is not considered as severe condition, however, if this problem is existing in chronic form, it is better to ascertain the root cause, few people will present with multiple symptoms along with sweating like shivering of limbs, anxiety, angry nature etc.
Often this condition is connected with psychological health and moreover it is something related to nervous system and in many thin body persons, they may tend to suffer from dehydration.
This condition is related with Pitta in Ayurveda, and this vitiated pitta can be managed easily with Ayurveda medications and treatments.
In such cases we do recommend Shirodhara, found effective, meanwhile we do suggest internal medicines such as Chandraprabha Vati which is more effective in such conditions and even you can consume Livomyn Tablet.
30 other products in the same category: