Divya Medha Vati Tablets
About the product:
Divya Medha Vati for memory loss in children and adults. Best ayurvedic remedy for improving memory. Divya Medha Vati tablets are useful in improving Memory, intelligence and mind power.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Divya Medha Vati Extra Power Tablets for memory loss in both children and adults. Best ayurvedic remedy for improving memory. Divya Medha Vati tablets are useful in improving Memory, intelligence and mind power.
Packaging size : 120 Tablets.
Divya Medha Vati Indications
- Loss of Memory in both children & adults
- Mental depression
- Low remembering power
- Down Syndrome
- Uneasiness of mind
- Absence of mind
- All kinds of Mental disorders
Divya Medha Vati Ingredients
Each 500 mg tablet contains :-
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) - Brahmi is a topmost ingredient of an ayurvedic medicine made for Mind & Brain. It is best known for improving memory & concentration power. It also increases the power of the mind.
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - It is a powerful memory tonic used for ages by people to increase their learning power.
- vach (Acorus calamus) - It is a brain rejuvenator & acerebral circulation promoter. Useful in epilepsy, hysteria, insanity, memory, mental sharpness, nasal congestion, and polyps (as snuff); nervous system rejuvenation, neuralgia, shock, sinus headaches/sinusitis.
- Ustekhadoos or Ustukhuddus (Lavandula stoechas) - It strengthens the brain thus increasing memory power.
- Gaajwan (Onosma bracteatum) - A powerful brain tonic which heals the mind in a natural way.
- Maalkaangni (Celastrus paniculatus) -Malkangani is best suited to increase memory power. It sharpens the will power and is a good memory enhancer.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) - Another important herb used in Memory enhancing ayurvedic medicines. It sharpens the memory in studying children and makes their mind strong to fight from stress & depression.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) - It calms the mind and has a cold potency.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - It provides strength to the whole body including brain and body muscles.
- Praval pishthi - It has a cold potency and calms the mind.
- Jahara mohara pishthi - It is a heart & brain tonic. It maintains the cardiac health and improves the brain functioning.
- Moti pishthi - Due to its extremely cold potency, it calms the mind and provide relief in stress.
- Extracts of Brahmi (Centella asiatica) - It is a pure extract of Brahmi herb which makes Medha Vati more effective.
- Extracts of Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - It is a pure extract of Shankhpushpi herb which makes Medha Vati more effective.
- Extracts of Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus) - Jyotishmati is an excellent herb used in memory enhancing medicines.
Uses & Benefits of Divya Medha Vati
- Used as brain tonic and memory enhancer.
- Useful in Memory Loss and Improving Intelligence.
- It fights various mental disorders like loss of memory, insomnia, headache, irritating temperament and epileptic fits.
- Divya Medha Vati helps in bringing about normal balance amid various hormones operating in the body. This action also helps in management of stress and depression. It is because hormones also have an important role to play in brain functions.
- Medha Vati cools down your brain.
- It stops excessive dreams, negative thinking, depression& uneasiness.
- Very useful in case of loss of memory in old persons or for those people who forget things very easily.
- It builds your self confidence & enthusiasm.
- Cures cerebral complaints like memory weakness, headache, sleeplessness, irritable temperament, epilepsy etc
- Best mental tonic & should be used regularly for promoting memory and wisdom.
- It is also very useful and beneficial for students and intellectuals
- It does not have any side effects.
- Divya Medha Vati helps in inducing sleep naturally. It is beneficial in Insomnia.
Administration of Divya Medha vati
Should be taken empty stomach with milk or after breakfast with water and in the evening after dinner with water or milk.
Divya Medha Vati Dosage
- Children(below 5 yrs.): Take half tablet twice a day.
- Children(5-18 yrs.): Take 1 tablet twice a day.
- Adult: Take 2 tablets twice a day.
Divya Medha Vati Side Effects
Divya Medha Vati can be used by anyone irrelevant of age or sex as it is suitable for all. There are no side-effects associated with the use of this product. At the same time, it is not habit-forming and hence can be used safely to get rid of stress, tension and depression.
- Swami Ramdev Medicine (Herbal and Ayurvedic remedy), from Patanjali Yogpeeth
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.