Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power 120 Tablets
About the product:
Mukta Vati Extra Power is an Ayurvedic supplement to manage High Blood Pressure, gives immediate relief to patients without any side effects, completely herbal and natural.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Mukta vati Extra Power for High Blood Pressure is a herbal medicine based on ancient ayurvedic formulation and has ingredients like - Brahmi, Shankhpuspi, Vacha, Jyotishmati, guduchi, Ashwagandha, Moti pishti, Praval pishti etc. It is mainly benefits in Hypertension but also useful in Insomnia (Sleeplessness), Stress, Depression, anxiety, anger management and phobias. It is a very effective Herbo - Mineral preparation of Baba Ramdev.
High blood pressure was incurable till recent times, but with the advent of Ayurveda and use ofDivya Mukta Vati, hypertension can be managed effectively. Ayurvedic medicines have good management for Hypertension which was thought to be incurable. Patient suffering from High Blood Pressure should definitely consume anti-hypertensive medicine. Blood Pressure above 140 / 100 is considered high and one should take necessary steps to control the hypertension to avoid further complications. Baba Ramdev's Mukta Vati is the ayurvedic medicine of choice for high BP. This medicine can manage high blood pressure permanently if administered for long duration. It is also useful in associated symptoms of breathlessness, chest pain, heaviness in chest and uneasiness, anxiety, stress and depression. Mukta Vati helps in increasing cardiac output and normalize heart beats and blood pressure. It is a safe ayurvedic medicine for long duration. Chest pain, Palpitation, Angina, headache, insomnia, anxiety and stress can be managed by regular course of divya mukta vati.
Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power (Tablets)produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy is a proven Ayurvedic medicine to manageHigh Blood Pressurein Natural Way without any side effects.
Size / Quantity: 40 gram, 120 tablets
Uses and Benefits
- Mukta vati manages high BP OR Hypertension due to heart diseases, increased cholesterol,Kidney disorders, tension, anxieties or because of Hereditary issues.
- It is Free from side effects and if in rare cases patient has to consume Divya Mukta Vati for a longer period, then there is no harm as it does not cause any side effects.
- Patients consuming Divya MuktaVati can stop taking other Allopathic medicines for controlling BP. People who have been consuming other allopathic medication for a long period and are habituated can gradually reduce the dose and start consuming Mukta Vati.
- Divya Mukta vati also manages associated complications like :- Anxiety, Uneasiness, Palpitation, Insomnia, Pain in chest and headache. You do not need to consume extra medicines for relieving these complications. Intake of Divya Mukta Vati will not cause excessive sleep.
- Divya Mukta Vati provides immediate relief to people whose blood pressure does not come to normal even after consuming allopathic medicine. It is great herbal remedy for Hypertension of Swami Ramdev.
- Mukta vati has powerful ingredients and composition to manage the disease as compared to allopathic medicine which cannot manages High BP. Divya Mukta Vati controls the disease forever within a short period of time.
Mukta Vati Extra Power Ingredients
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) - It is very good tonic for Mind and Memory. It is also used in the recovery from exhaustion, stress and general debility. It calms the mind and relieves from depression, stress and anxiety.
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - It goes directly to the bone marrow and controls disorders related to Nervous system, relives pain, anxiety, insomnia and epilepsy. It convulsions & alleviates stress & promotes the integrity of your nervous system.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - It relieves stress, useful in Neurosis, insomnia, anxiety, excessive thinking, attention deficit disorders and Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It is very useful in all disorders caused by stress.
- Ugragandha (Acorus calamus) - Its primary use is to open the mind, enhance concentration, clarity & speech. Its stimulating effect on the bone marrow makes it useful in management of depression & mental sluggishness.
- Gaajwaan (Onosma bracteatum) - It is useful as a spasmolytic, tonic, alterative, demulcent, diuretic and is considered cooling.
- Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus) - It is very useful in all types of heart disorders and also relieves stress.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - It makes your immune system stronger and give you strength to fight diseases. It is very useful in fighting all types of fevers as well.
- Pushkar mal (Inula racemosa) - It is a good Heart Tonic and is used in controlling High BP.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) - It rejuvenates the mind, promotes good sleep, alleviates mental problems.
- Manglyakusma (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - This herb is also useful ingredient in controlling High BP.
- Mukta pishti - It is processed with brahmi (Centella asiatica)
- Chandramaar (Rauwolfia serpentina) - Swiftly dilates the blood vessels and reduces high blood pressure and heart rate. Its affinity for the blood takes it straight to the patient's Heart.
How to take Mukta Vati?
- If your Blood Pressure is 140/90 mm hg. while taking your regular allopathic medicines: consume 2 - 2 tablets of mukta vati twice a day, before breakfast and dinner.
- If your Blood Pressure is 160/100 mm hg. or more while consuming allopathic medicines: then take 2 - 2 tablets, thrice a day - before breakfast, lunch, and one hour before dinner.
- It is good to stop Allopathic medicines when Blood Pressure becomes normal after consuming Divya mukta vati for few days. Also if one can chew Divya Mukta vati tablet then it will be more effective.
When you start Mukta Vati then please check your blood pressure regularly, specially if you are already taking some allopathic medicines. If Blood Pressure comes down normal without taking allopathic medicines then allopathic medicines should be stopped.
Baba Ramdev's Divya Muktavati should not be consumed by pregnant women. If required then please consult your own doctor.
If person has been taking allopathic medicines for a long log time then allopathic medicine dosage should be reduced gradually and then stopped completely.
Tips for better results with Divya Muktavati
- Consume less salt, salt increases blood pressure and water is also stored more in body.
- You are recommended to consume light and easily digestive food.
- Take 2 to 4 glasses of water early in the morning as per individual capacity.
- Go for morning walks and do walking after every meal.
- Sit in Vajrasana after food for 5 minutes.
- Stress is a killer so do not take it, stress cause Hypertension.
- Do no worry for anything as it is not permanent and will not last for longer.
Prohibition: Take salt in lesser quantity. In the place of sea salt take rock salt.
- Swami Ramdev Medicine (Herbal and Ayurvedic remedy), from Patanjali Yogpeeth
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
I have been diagnosed with high BP going up to 140/90 or 95 sometimes. Since the last 3 4 months I've been put on Tazloc 40 which is a antihypertensive medication that has brought my BP down to almost normal. However I want to get into a permanent cure for the same so I was told to start the Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power tablets. I want to know if it's really true that it'll cure me permanently if I continue taking the same for a couple of months.? Is there a struck if I leave the Tazloc 40 slowly? Kindly advise. Also I recently was rushed to the hospital due to frequent chest pain towards my heart but all 5 times the ECG shows normal and doctors prescribed me medication for gastro problems. They even took blood tests and X Ray and even CT scan and find that there's no problem that I have. What could this pain be?
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Blood pressure with a known cause can be cured if the cause is treated. Essential hypertension or blood pressure without a known cause must be treated and then checked with regular intervals. Please let me know more details like your body weight, stress levels and family history to guide you further.
Divya Mukta vati etxra power can be taken for a month and then reviewed.
Please let me know after you finish the course of medicines for gastritis to guide you further. Healthy lifestyle changes will be beneficial. Include figs, bottle gourd, bitter gourd, celery, garlic, ginger, drum stick leaves, sea weeds and nuts. Reduce excess refined flour, canned foods, pickles, salt, sugar, oil and soya. Practise yogasanas like Marajaryasana, Utkadasna, Paschimottasana, Matsyasana, Dhanurasana, Uthithapadasana and halasana which will be beneficial.
I have been taking Divya Mukta Vati for Hypertension since last 1.5 years. Earlier my blood pressure was around 143/92 with heart rate in 90's or early 100's etc and sometimes even higher.
Since taking mukta vati and losing 09 kgs of weight my blood pressure now is normal on average 120/70 with heart rate around 60's or 70's. Patanjali has recently introduced EXTRA power mukta vati and I am concerned whether taking the extra power will reduce my blood pressure and heart rate too much.
Lastly, as I am maintaining my diet and weight loss please can you suggest best way to stop taking mukta vati.
I would greatly if you can share your expertise.
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Divya mukta vati extra power has the basic same ingredients like arjuna, guduchi, sanka puspi, aswagandha, jatamamsi, vacha, jyotismati, puskaramula, sarpagandha, pravala pisti, fennel and mukta pisti that was in divya mukta vati. So it can be taken based on the reading. As per your reading, I would advise you to stop taking Divya mukta vati and you can continue to have regular checkups. If the reading goes beyond 140/100mmHg you can take medicines.
Arjuna capsules can be taken which is beneficial for the function of the heart.
Include olive oil, prunes, flax seeds, garlic, ginger, turmeric, drumstick, horsegram, cabbage, cinnamon, bittergourd, plantain stem, honey and jujube fruit. Reduce excess oil, carbonated beverages, sugar, salt, caffeine, canned foods and refined flour. Practice Yogasanas like Shavasana, Paravatasana, Navasana, Marjaraysana, Trikonasana, Matsyasana, Dhanurasana, Utkadasna, Paschimottasana, Halasana, Padahastasana and Uthithapadasana.