Divya Medohar vati 100 Tablets
About the product:
Divya Medohar Vati is best Useful in Weight Loss and Thyroid. Useful in obesity and also in Hyperlipidemia (High Cholesterol). It first removes disorders of the digestive system and then reduces the extra fat in the body.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Medohar Vati is a Ayurvedic medicine for Obesity, Weight Loss & Thyroid prepared from the herbs found in India's great Himalayas. Divya Medohar Vati is produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy contains tablets, weighing 50 gm. It helps you to reduce weight and get slim to fit in your choice of cloths and look confident. It also helps you fighting with diseases associated with obesity. It is also good for young obese children but doctor's advice should be taken before starting this medicine.
Packaging size: 50 gm / 100 tablets
Divya Medohar Vati Uses and Benefits
- Best Useful in Weight Loss. Useful in obesity and also in Hyperlipidemia (High Cholesterol).
- It first removes disorders of the digestive system and then reduces the extra fat in the body, making the body beautiful, compact, lustful & active.
- Especially useful in thyroid disorders (hypo & hyper thyroid), rheumatic arthritis, joint pains, pain in lumbar region and knee, joints.
- Digests the medas (fat) in the body & nourishes the successive tissue elements viz. bone, bone-marrow & shukra (semen). In other words, it converts the fat into other tissue elements as a results of which body becomes healthy & compact. It doesn't produce any adverse effect.
Divya Medohar Vati Ingredients
- Triphala churna : In conditions of excess weight, high cholesterol and obesity. Triphala can be used as part of a weight-balancing programme. Also used to help prevent overeating and food cravings due to its balanced spectrum of flavours.
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) : It scrapes toxic accumulations from the intestines and blood. This scraping action is also used to clear fat from the body and to stimulate the digestive fire in medas-dhatu so that it can metabolise the earth and water elements effectively.
- Nishodh (Operculina turpethum) : Its affinity for the fat tissue enkindles medas-dhatau-agni
and clears cholesterol.
- Vayevidanga (Embelia ribes) : Traditionally used to clear vata from the intestines.
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) : It reduces lipid deposits in the blood and liver and thus helps to reduce
- Shuddh Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) : It reduces cholesterol (LDL) and prevents accumulation. It has a lekhana property that scrapes deposits from the channels, joints and tissues (Bhavaprakasha). Guggulu is a specific herb for obesity and excessive weight; this works via its pungency, lekhaniya property and ability to enhance thyroid function. It stimulates medas dhatu-agni, which regulates fat metabolism.
- Shilajeet (Asphalatum) : Its scraping effect on the fat tissues can help to balance overweight conditions.
- Babool gaund (Acacia arabica) : Helps in lowering cholesterol and reducing obesity.
Mode of Administration and Dosage
- Half an hour before meals or one hour after meals with hot water.
- 1-2 tabs, twice or thrice a day, according to the weight of the body.
Precautions and Dietary Suggestions
- Sweet things & ghee (clarified butter)
- Fried food, food prepared with fine-flour (maida) & things which promote fat.
- Consume healthy protein rich diet.
- Consume less red meat.
- Eat lot of salad.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stop smoking and consume less alcohol
- Exercise daily once a day to keep your body fit.
- Do pranayama and yoga regularly.
- Practice meditation for self control of eating habits.
- Do not eat junk food having trans fats.
- Do not sit for long hours on the office chair.
- Always walk after consuming food for at least 500 meters.
Obesity Home Remedies and Tips
- Prepare porridge using 500 gm each of wheat, rice, millet and whole beans by roasting over low flame, add 20 gm of cumin seeds and 50 gm of white sesame. Cook 50 gm of this porridge in 400 gm water adding vegetables as per taste into it and regular consumption of this porridge helps in obesity and diabetes.
- Consuming 1 leave of Ashwagandha by making a ball out of it on rubbing in between palms trice daily with water an hour before any meal helps in reducing many kgs from the body.
- Drink Hot water early in the morning as well as for regular drinking.
Divya Medohar Vati has any side effects?
Divya Medohar Vati of Divya pharmacy of swami ramdev does not have any side effects. It is safe to use ayurvedic medicine for obesity, weight loss, thyroid, abnormal growth in body etc. One should follow the correct dosage as mentioned above at right time for the best results.
"I am Beni Prasad from USA, I bought this medicine from your website couple of months and back and after consuming it for 2 months regularly I have lost 6 KG of weight from my bulky body. I am looking forward to continue this medicine and dream of getting slim fast. Thanks very much for this product."
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.