Multani Kuka 100 Tablets
About the product:
Multani Kuka Cough Tablets is made with natural ingredients like T.Bellerica, Sphatika Bhasma,Swarna makshika bhasma and Saubhagya Bhasma. It is very useful to get rid of from dry & productive cough.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Multani Ayurveda
Multani Kuka Cough Tablets is made with natural ingredients like T.Bellerica, Sphatika Bhasma, Swarna makshika bhasma and Saubhagya Bhasma. It is very useful to get rid of from dry & productive cough. Multani Kuka Tablet is an ayurvedic product to manage sub acute and phlegm from the lungs. These tablets are also controls bronchitis & cold.
Indications of Multani Kuka Cough Tablets
- Dry & productive cough
- Sore throet
- Common cold
- Cough related diseases.
Benefits of Multani Kuka Tablet
- Multani Kuka tablet removes phlegm from the lungs.
- Effectively manages productive & dry cough.
- Multani Kuka tablet is very beneficial in Bronchitis.
- Manage chronic throat irritation or related problems.
- It is a pure ayurvedic formulation suitable for aults & children for providing relief in recurring cough problems.
- It is very useful for cold if taken with kuka cough syrup.
- Multani Kuka tablets are beneficial for bronchitis and helps to manage the hoarse voice.
- Multani Kuka tablets helps to provide relief from tonsillitis too.
Multani Kuka Tablet Ingredients
- Saubhagya Bhasma
- Swarna mashika bhasma
- Terminalia Bellerica (Baheda)
- Saftika Bhasma
Dosage of Multani Kuka Tablets
- Method 1 : 1-2 tablets to be sucked in mouth and then warm water cough be taken.
- Method 2 : Dissolve Two tablets in Glass of lukewarm water. Do gargles & inhale the same. Do this 3 to 4 times a day.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.