Multani Rajbhogprash 1 Kg Paste
About the product:
Multani Rajbhogprash is an Ayurvedic product which is made by popular herbal Ingredients like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Kaunch Beej which are mostly used in ayurveda for increasing general & sexual body strength.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Multani Ayurveda
Multani Rajbhogprash is an Ayurvedic product which is made by popular herbal Ingredients like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Kaunch Beej which are mostly used in ayurveda for increasing general & sexual body strength. Multani Rajbhogprash is help to increase immunity level in the body. Multani Rajbhogprash is used in the management to relieve tiredness, to gain weight etc.
Multani Rajbhogprash Indications
- Low immunity
- Common cold
- Sexual Weakness
- Weight Loss
Multani Rajbhogprash Benefits
- Multani Rajbhogprash builds immunity level of the body -: Ingredient like amla or gooseberry present in Rajbhogprash contains 30 times more vitamin C than oranges which helps to build immunity level in the body. Rajbhogprash protect the body from bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- Multani Rajbhogprash improves your digestive system -: It balances stomach acid in the body which improves your digestive system and protects you from stomach diseases like constipation & diarrhea etc.
- Multani Rajbhogprash keeps your heart healthy -: This herbal product also helps your heart to function properly and keep your heart healthy. It also gives proper energy to your brain.
- Multani Rajbhogprash prevents Sexual weakness -: The natural ingredients of Multani Rajbhog Prash like Ashwagandha, Kaunch Beej, Swet Musli, Shatavari gives you a healthy sexual life & improves your sexual Strength & vitality.
- Multani Rajbhogprash purifies blood -: Promotes the elimination of toxins from the body & stimulate the liver.
- Multani Rajbhogprash prevent your body from common infections & increase your body energy level.
- Multani Rajbhogprash helps to Prevent Weakness & increase general strength of the body.
Multani Rajbhogprash Ingredients
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu)
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) – It is used for managing depression, weight gain, immunity, muscle strength, bodybuilding, antioxidants, sexual stimulant.
- Uraria picta (Prishnaparni)
- Mucuna pruriens (Kaunch beej)
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna)
- Asparagus adscendens (Swet mushli)
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari)
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) - It is well known for its benefit in improving memory & intelligence , it is also an excellent for anti diabetic anti aging & anti oxidant herb.
- Gmelina arborea (Gambhari)
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar)
- Desmodium gangeticum (Shalaparni)
- Mica (Abhrak Bhasma)
- Vitis vinifera (Munakka)
- Cinnamomum zeylancium (Dalchini)
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura)
- Pueraria tuberosa (Vidarikand) – It is an Ayurvedic herb used for the management of diseases like discoloration of the skin, to improve the breast milk, hepatic diseases, fever & improve the body mass.
- Leptadenia reticulata (Jivanti)– It is an Ayurvedic herb & very useful to control urinary infection, fever, improving the eye vision & for nourishing the body tissues.
- Dashmool – Group of 10 medicinal roots
- Solanum indicum (Brihati)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla Pishti)
- Piper longum (Pippali)
- Aegle marmelos (Bilva)
- Anacyclus pyrethrum (Akarkara)
- Silver foil (Chandi vark)
- Stereospermum suaveolens (Patala)
- Piper uberaba (Salam Mishri)
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Crocus sativus (Kesar)
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi) – It is a well known Ayurvedic remedy used to improve memory & intelligence etc.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki)
- Premna mucronata (Agnimantha)
- Ash of Gold (Swarna Bhasma)
- Curcuma zedoaria (Karchur)
- Elettaria cardamomum (Elaichi chhoti)
- Oroxylum indicum (Shyonaka)
- Solanum xanthocarpum (Kantakari) – It is an Ayurvedic herb & used for the management of cold, cough, asthma & such other respiratory tract conditions.
- Santalum album (Lal chandan)
- Cinnamomum tamla (Tejpat)
- Nelumbo nucifera (Neel Kamal)
Multani Rajbhogprash Dosage
- One or Two teaspoons one or two times a day.
- It can be administered with lukewarm milk for better effects.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.