Dhootapapeshwar Mahayogaraj Guggulu
About the product:
Mahayograj Guggul is a multi tasking & a well know Ayurvedic supplement which is used in the management of various diseases like Joints Pain, Gout, etc. Mahayograj Guggul is made from pure natural herbs like commiphora mukul (Guggulu).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Dhootapapeshwar
Mahayograj Guggul is a multi tasking & a well know Ayurvedic medicine which is used in the management of various diseases like Joints Pain, Gout, etc. Mahayograj Guggul is made from pure natural herbs like commiphora mukul (Guggulu).
Indication of Mahayogaraj Guggul
- Joints Pains
- Skin diseases
- Low digestion power
Mahayogaraj Guggul benefits
- Maha Yograj guggul reduces backache & stiffness. For backache, you can take it with dashmoolarishta for better results.
- Mahayograj guggul has ingredients like Guggul, Rajat Bhasma & triphala which helps to reduce tenderness, muscle pain & tiredness. It is more beneficial when used with Ashwagandharishta or Ashwagandha powder.
- Mahayograj guggul helps in the management of gout and high uric acid.
- Mahayograj guggul is very useful in acute joints pain and joint stiffness. In this condition, it is more effective to take with Giloy Decoction.
- Mahayograj guggul helps in the management of kapha imbalance diseases.
- Mahayograj guggul has Ingredients like Gajapippali, Katuka which also helps in management of asthma, Cold & cough.
- Mahayograj guggul also helps in increasing sperm count in some cases if administered with other ayurvedic medicines.
- Mahayograj guggul helps in the management of diseases like diabetes, Piles & Skin diseases.
Co-drinks for Mahayogaraj Guggul
Mahayogaraj Guggul is a versatile Ayurvedic remedy which is basically more effective with different drinks for different disease.
- It is more effective taking with cow urine for managing anemia.
- Mahayogaraj Guggul is more effective with rasnadi Kashayam for Vata diseases like arthritis.
- Taking Mahayogaraj Guggul with Stereospermum suaveolens( kashayam of Patala) for management of rat bite.
- For managing gout, It is more beneficial with (Tinospora cordifolia) Giloya.
- For diabetes, it is used along with berberis aristata(kashayam of Daruharidra) for better result.
- Mahayogaraj Guggul is more effective with honey for managing obesity.
- For kapha imbalance disease, it is more beneficial with Aragwadhadi kashayam.
- Taking Mahayogaraj Guggul with triphala kashayam for eye diseases.
- For ascites, it is more effective with Punarnavadi kashayam.
- Taking Mahayogaraj Guggul with neem decoction for managing skin diseases
- Mahayogaraj Guggul is more effective with kashayam of long pepper for managing pain and inflammation.
Ingredients of Mahayograj Guggul
- Naga Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Mandura Bhasma
- Long pepper
- Roupya Bhasma
- Shuddha guggulu
- Loha Bhasma
Dosage of Mahayograj Guggul
- General : Take one tablet twice a day after the meals with water/Co-Drink or as directed by the physician.
- In Arthritis & Joints pain : Take 2 tablets twice a day with water/Co-Drink/Decoction.
Mahayograj Guggul Side Effects
- There are no known side effects associated with this medicine.
- Take Mahayograj Guggul under strict medical supervision in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
I have knee pain and allopathy doctors asked me to anti inflammatory medicine. When I take that, it has a side effect of increasing my acidity and heart burn. I want to take anti inflammatory medicine in ayurveda. Do I need to discuss with the doctor or can I take it by myself as over the counter medicine.
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Depending on the type of inflammation you got, the medicines vary accordingly. If you are having systemic inflammation, the medicines would be different and if you have particular local inflammation, the treatment would be different. As you are suffering from knee pain and the inflammation is pertaining to knee, there are certain ayurvedic or herbal medicines which you can consider consuming to reduce the inflammation. However, you need to take rest in case of inflammation and follow strict diet which is very important. Avoid habits if any such as smoking or alcohol. You can consume the following medicines such as MahaYogaraj Guggulu, Trayodashang Guggulu are good medications and for external application, you may apply Mahavishgarbha Taila which are helpful for you condition.
What is Bhastrika Pranayama and what are the benefits of practicing Bhastrika Pranayama?
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Heel spur is usually identified with pain and the relevant investigations like Xray will make it clear. Bone mineral density will also indicate the risk or fracture or osteoporosis. Please let me know about the investigations to guide you further. Increase in body weight is an important trigger for heel pain. Try to keep your weight under control with exercise and diet. Exercise like swimming will be beneficial without stressing the heel.
Medicines like Dhanvantaram Kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily and Organic Osteoseal Capsules can be taken for a month along with Mahayogaraj guggulu.
Include eggs, liver, legumes, spinach, milk, sesame, curry leaf, curd and cissus quadrangularis. Reduce excess
carbonated beverages, canned foods, sugar, salt or fried foods. Weight bearing exercise like jogging or lifting weights will be beneficial to strengthen the bones. Please do continue with the medicines and checkup for diabetes.
i was fall from 25 feet and my left leg patella have injure and not after 5 month it paining and can't walk normally.pls
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Due to past injury for patella, there may be excess pain if there is any involvement of ligaments those are supporting patella or knee joints. Due to restricted movements, and stiffness of joints, you may be getting knee pain which has to be taken care of. If there is wear and tear of knee joint, you may be getting pain and the pain can be managed with rest if required and with the help of application of medicated oils which is very important. There are certain herbal remedies, ayurvedic treatments which helps to control the problems. Avoid spicy and oily foods. Applying medicated oils such as Rhuma Oil and for internal usage Mahayogaraj guggulu, Divya Singhnad Guggulu for internal usage.
There are certain local applications such the paste of dry ginger etc. Follow proper nutritious foods which is very important.
Mild exercises are useful, and there is panchakarma treatment which is done locally.
In ayurveda, there is other techniques called Lepa applications which is also helpful.