Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa Granules 350 Gm
About the product:
Shatavari Kalpa is a remedy which consists of pure natural herb like Shatavari which is used in General Weakness. Shatavari Kalpa provides proper nutrition to body in all ages from childhood to old age. It is more useful for women and in pregnancy & postn
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Dhootapapeshwar
Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa is a remedy which consists of pure natural herb like Shatavari which is used in General Weakness. Shatavari Kalpa provides proper nutrition to body in all ages from childhood to old age. It is more useful for women and in pregnancy & postnatal period.
Indication of Shatavari Kalpa
- Less nutrition during pregnancy & after delivery for mother
- Galactogogue in Postnatal period
- Irregular menses
- Gastric irritability & ulcers
- Physical & mental debility
Benefits of Shatavari Kalpa
- It gives relief to woman in menstrual pain, menses with blood clots at menarche & irregular menses.
- Shatavari Kalpa helps to heal gastric ulcers due to cold properties of sheeta & snigdha.
- It is very useful for women in all age groups and for all stages like pregnancy, menstruation & postnatal period.
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa Granules helps in nourishing the brain, it improves concentration power & memory. It also helps in relieving mental stress.
- It increases immunity power and protect the body from various health problems.
- Shatavari Kalpa gives the proper strength to uterus & nourishment to foetus and reduce the chances of miscarriage.
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa helps to gives necessary nourishment to every cell in old age.
- It provide proper nutrition & maintain health to mother & baby during pregnancy as well as after delivery.
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa is also very Useful in bleeding disorders like bleeding through nose, throat, anus or urinary tract etc.
- It very useful in mental and physical disorder associated with menopausal state.
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa Granules gives proper growth of the children by nourishing.
Ingredients of Shatavari Kalpa
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) :- Shatavari is a natural herb which increases breast milk production, balanced female hormones, Promotes healthy energy levels & strength, increase immune power etc.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) :- Ela is also known as choti elaichi which is used in urinary problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure, constipation, liver and gallbladder complaints.
- Sharkara (Saccharum officinarum)
Dosage of Shatavari Kalpa
- One or two teaspoonful two times a day.
- It should be taken preferably with lukewarm milk.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.