It Regulates & maintains body weight by reducing extra fats.
Lauq sapistan is a well know Unani remedy which Relieves cold, cough,...
Used in asthma, phlegm & also constipation. It acts as an...
Lauq Tarbooz is a Unani product and is Good for dry cough and other...
Relieves cold, cough, chest congestion and body-aches. It gives relief...
Yogaraj Guggul is useful in Relieving pain, backpain, knee pain, painful...
Relieves constipation, indigestion, Obesity, gases, acidity. Useful in...
Useful in Relieving from pain, lock jaw, sciatica, back pain, joint...
Beneficial in skin diseases, Itching, Acne, Wounds, Boils, Gout,...
Useful in Detoxification of body, joint pain, Indigestion, constipation,...
Act as diuertic, anti inflammatory, urinary related problems, weight...
Panchamrut Loha Guggul is useful in neuromuscular problems, muscular...
Useful in Relieving body pains, joint pain, sciatica, cervical, Heel...
Useful in osteoporosis, arthritis, bones density, fractures and injuries.
Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggul is beneficial in thyroid, fat...
Relieves in skin diseases, purify blood, acne & pimples, boils,...
Nature care for high Cholesterol
Chronic diseases can be avoided if high cholesterol is controlled from a younger age. The increasing rate of obesity, high blood pressure and high cholesterol is being seen in young people. High cholesterol is a silent killer, which does not give any indications. Cholesterol level should be checked every five years after the age of 20. Causes of High CholesterolFood intake, obesity, lack of physical work results in cholesterol. Men have more cholesterol level when compared to women. Consumption of alcohol also increases cholesterol. Besides, it could be also due to hereditary reasons.
Tips to avoid cholesterol
- Most of the cholesterol is produced in the liver and rest comes through our food. Therefore it is necessary to avoid fat rich food that increases cholesterol.
- Avoid fried food made from milk products. Increase intake of fiber rich, as it is good for health. Consume chapattis made from whole wheat or other grains. Include cereals, oats, fruits and vegetables in breakfast. Oats reduces cholesterol from fats and Food products, which reduce helps in digestion.
- Take a walk for half an hour. Take the staircase instead of lift. Walk down up to the market instead of using vehicle.
- Avoid Vanaspati ghee, which is the source of Transfats acids, and is bad for health.
- Avoid food products made from refined flour. It creates imbalance in insulin, and increases cholesterol. It has almost zero fiber content.
- Products made from soy, like – flour, milk help in decreasing the cholesterol level.
- Fruits should be consumed along tate cancer. It can be in the form with their skin because it contains of milk, flour, curd or ice cream. nutritious fiber. It does not allow the cholesterol level to increase. How to reduce cholesterol
- Coriander, mustard seeds, curry •Avoid fast food and junk food. leaves decreases the cholesterol. Consume double toned milk. Full
- Consumption of ginger also helps cream milk contains saturated in reducing the cholesterol. fats, which increases cholesterol.
- Cholesterol is not the only cause of heart attack. Infection of arteries cause heart attack. Increase of homosistine in blood, stress and lack of vitamins can also cause heart attack. The other reasons for heart attack can be excess physical strain, stress, air pollution, smoking, polluted food products and water. External and internal stress can also lead to heart attack.
Food products, which reduce cholesterol
- Groundnuts decrease the cholesterol level. It contains vitamin A and E, Folic acid, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron and fiber in balanced ratio. Regular consumption of groundnuts makes man fit and healthy, it reduces cholesterol level. Consumption of groundnutsand groundnut oil makes man healthy.
- Soybeans also reduce cholesterol. It also reduces the possibility if breast cancer. 20-30gms of soybeans should be consumed daily in case of Osteoporosis and prostate cancer. It can be in the form of milk, flour, curd or ice cream.
How to reduce cholesterol
- Avoid fast food and junk food. Consume double toned milk. Avoid Full cream milk contains saturated fats, which increases cholesterol
- Fruits, vegetables, Isabgol, wholegrain, contain fiber. The fiber helps control cholesterol and avoids constipation.
- Standard cooking oil should be used to prevent cholesterol. Balanced diet contains 30% fats, fats are of three types – saturated, mono saturated fats and poly saturated fats. Saturated fats increases the cholesterol level, it should be consumed in limited quantity. Unsaturated fats reduce the which are rich in calories.
Sarvangasana, Uttanapadasana, Matsyasana, Dhanurasana should be practiced regularly. Kapalbhati, Nadi shodhan, Anulom-Vilom pranayam should be practiced daily.
© Copyrigh 2019, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.