New products

Ayurvedic / Herbal Advice on Penis Strength

Question: Sir,mujhe 5 salo se nightfall problem he. Nightfall month me 3 or 4 bar hota he. yah problem long time se hone se mera penis small ho gaya he.plz guruji problem solve kare.thanks

Answered by Dr.George : Dear brother, Night fall is medically known as nocturnal emission. It is mainly due the errotic thoughts of the person. It is a common problem and it is not medically a diseased condition. You will have to bifurcate your errotic thoughts. Read some thing good at bedtime and never be in your bed without having sleepy feel. It will leads to errotic thoughts. Keep all these things in your mind. Use siledin tabs. dose 2 tabs once in the night time. Apply balathailam once in a day over the penis 20 minutes before bathing .Keep all these things in mind. Good days ahead....regards Dr george.

Question: hi sir,m 24 years old,and i have started taking dabur shilajit gold for past 3 days by taking 2 capsules a day,is there any side effects of these capsules?and how long it takes to show the result? will it harden the erection of the penis?and is this the right age to take these capsules.?

Answered by Dr.George : Dear friend, Wishes from my yog. Dabur silajith gold is a renowned ayurveda medicine which contains silajith, gold and kesar. It also contains various other herbs including aswagandha, gokshura,safed musali and several other ayurvedic ingredients. This medicine is mainly meant for improving sexual vigor and vitality. Results may vary according to the person and disorders. The medicine can be taken one tab twice daily depending upon the case. Other than sexual disorders the medicines included in the capsule can also helps to reduce generalised weakness and debility. Regards Dr George.

Question: Dear Sir, My penis isn't large.Its below average........How could I enlarge it......I am 25 year old........ Plz suggest........

Answered by Dr.Vijay : Hello, There are many misleading information regarding penis size and there are many myths and wrong concepts regarding penis size and enlargement. If there is lack of genuine information regarding sex education, there may be so many misunderstandings. As penis size varies from person to person and size does not affect the sexual life. However, feeling low size and rigidity of penis may affect sexual life. It is believed that in females, the outer two inches of vagina is the only sensitive area along with clitoris, where your partner feels the sensation and sexual pressure is felt. You need to follow proper balanced diet and keep your body healthy by exercising regularly. After realizing the facts, for maintaining rigidity and firmness and enhance sexual stamina, you can follow some regimens. Yoga and pranayama are very helpful to keep your mind strong. Yogasanas like Vajrasana, Sarvangasana, Suryanamaskara, are very helpful for the same complaint. Orgy oil can be used which may help for some extent. Before concluding, you have to consult directly with a doctor. With regards, Dr.Vijay.

Question: M male 32yrs unmarried, m suffering from spermatorrhoeea from a few months everyday all the time some sticky dense sometimes white some time clear fluid always oozes out from my penis. When i think bad or when i sit with any girl which is only my friend the situation gets worse. The fluid also flows out along with the urine. Each and everyday m loosing so much of semen and sperm without even doing or thinking anything.In addition nightfalls are also there.There also occurs pain in the penis. M loosing my confidence and m feeling weak and getting mentally ill.Plz suggest me some good proper cure to get rid of this daily sufferings. regards

Answered by Dr.Sony : Hello, From your description there are several twists which needs to be clarified. First of all , are u sure you are suffering from spermatorrhoea? Secondly, u tell me that you see a white dense fluid oozing out. Let me ask you something personally.Are u sexually active? Have you ever been diagnosed with STD? Have ever taken any medications for gonorrhea? Have you been tested positive for VDRL and gram stain? Thus there are thousands of questions to be asked inorder to give u a treatment. As for STD we have medicines, but are used to treat only mild cases and not the severe once. I would humbly suggest you to consult a sexologist (ayurvedic/allopathic) and get back to us.

Question: Sir I am 25 years old boy and recently married. After few days of my marriage I came to know that "my penis not standing properly", some time it stand for few seconds but softly. I don't know why it happened with me. Please sir help me, I am helpless now

Answered by Dr.George : Dear brother, We understand the phase of agony which you are going through. You had not mentioned that you are having this problem previously. I am thinking that you are not having this problem previously. Stay calm in the bedroom. No need for any hurry for anything. You can capture the situation shortly. Love your partner. Share the feelings Communicate with partner. She can help you in different ways. Consult a sexologist for any more help. Don't be shy in seeking an opiniion from a consultant directly. Use silajith caps two caps at bed time. Do contact us for any more help. Regards Dr George.

Question: sir meri marrige ko 6 years ho chuke hain. mere 2 child hain.but last 3-4 years se jab main wife ke sath sex stsrt karta hoon to penis ke agle hisse mein ajeeb si kharis hoti hai aur with in 30 seconds ejaculation ho jata hai.but jab main special condom jisme cream si lagi hoti hai to koi problem nahi hoti.lekin main bina condom ke sex karna chata hoon.plz mujhe advice dijiye ke main kya karoon.....

Answered by Dr.Sony : Hello, There are several causes which can give you weak erection. A body and mind harmony between the couples is very much important for a satisfiable sex life. Here the scenario has happened mainly due to decreased blood flow to penis. This gives decreased strength to the erected penis making sex uncomfortable. Here the penile muscles and nerves too are not getting stimulated to the threshold level enough for sexual activities. A decreased sexual desire or sex drive is seen as the common factor which is seen responsible for this condition. Here you will need some medications for a short period of time. Ashwagandhadhi lehya - This is a classical ayurvedic medication which is available in the form of herbal jam. It shall be taken at a dosage of 1 tsp twice daily after food. It shall be preferably taken with milk. Follow this medication for upto a month and give us a review of your status.

Question: i've undergone masturbating for more than eight years. i'm 25 years old now. now i stopped masturbating. but sperms are coming out in liquid form during night. how can i stop it and also my penis look small. how to get it longer and stronger. and how to get sperm in solid form. help me in this sex problem. wat diet should i take.

Answered by Dr.Vijay : Hello, Human physiology is designed in such a way that, if you are using any body part in excess, it undergoes wear and tear, and if you are not at all using, once again there may be some kind of problem. In your case, you are facing the same, if you have done masturbation for long time, and if you have suddenly discontinued, then there may be nocturnal emission. Nocturnal emission or night fall is a general physiology, if there is no intercourse, or masturbation, the semen which is produced in seminal vesicles will automatically expelled out with any small stimulus or even with morning erection. Though, this is not harmful, but it may cause some mental disturbance and low backache along with general body weakness. Keeping these points in mind, i suggest you not to panic about, and there are certain medicines which help you to get rid from the anxiety and nocturnal emissions. If you are doing yoga and pranayama like doing vajrasana, suryanamaskara, etc this will keep you healthy. Even doing anuloma viloma pranayama also help you a lot regarding this problem. Ayurvedic medicines for night fall or nocturnal emissions are Package Medicine, which is very helpful. For more doubts, you can contact us. With regards, Dr.Vijay.

Question: Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old unmarried male. I am having pain in left half part of penis from 2 months and sometimes the pain also happens in left round Testicle (Andkosh). I don't have the wrong habbit of masturbation but the pain is happening after the nighfall for some days which happened to me before 2 months. Request you to kindly provide the Ayurvedic medicine or other solution for the mentioned problem. Thanks for your kind support. Regards, Sunny

Answered by Dr.Sharma : Dear Sunny Pain in testes may be due to Recurrent Night fall or Some other pathology may be there,which needs to be examined properly. So we may recommend that you once get it examined physically to rule out Varicose or infection or else. In the mean while try to Sit in warm water ,its called Sitz bath,it will help relieve the pain. If you can try Mild steam on Testes[ Caution -- Steam should be mild ,YOU can slip source of steam under the 'Charpai' and sit over it ,but beware of Extreme temperature as it may cause harmful effect on testes.] You may massage the area with lukewarm Ashwagandha oil. Take some medicine likeVigoroyal M Tablets - Male Energizer,Packages-For-Nightfall-Swapndosha-Ayurvedic-Medicines,as these may help get strength and increase muscle resistance. BEST OF LUCK.

Question: My penis is little bend towards right down. The top part is bend towards right. Can you please suggest any solution to make it perfect ? I want to make my penis straight. Please suggest any solution.

Answered by Dr.Vijay : Hello, Curvature of the penis is an abnormal bend in the penis that occurs during erection. It is also called Peyronie's disease. Usually there is a mild curvature during erection in normal individuals. If it is hampering your sexual life, you need to consult a doctor personally and get it examined. Orgy oil can be used which may help for some extent. Before concluding, you have to consult directly with a doctor. With regards, Dr.Vijay.

Question: Hello doctor, i am 24 year old, i have weak sex drive i ejaculate in 4 or 5 minutes.when i watch some porn or thinking about sex then some jelly liquied comes out from penis. So my question is Can i take 1 tablet Confido and 1 tablet of Speman along with 1-2 drop of Divya Shilajeet with milk, by this dose it can treat my weakness which i mentioned above with increase or healthy sperm count. ? I will be very gratefull to you if you suggest me best. Thanks Regards Er.Yash aggrawal

Answered by Dr.Ramani : Yes you can one tablet of speman, confido and shailjith drops to improve the sexual drive, to improve spermatogenesis which will improve healthy sperm and also other sexual problems like erectile dysfunction. Along with the medicines, try to eat healthy food and incorporate exercise which will benefit you. Include ghee, yoghurt, pomegranate, redwine, nut meg, ginger, asparagus, coriander, dark chocolate, basil, cinnamon, nuts, garlic, capsicum, carrot, avocados, almonds and celery. Yogasanas like Sethu bandasana, Dhanurasana, Padmasana, Vajrasana, Sukhasana, Bhujangasana improves the circulation to the reproductory organs. Pranayamam like anuloma viloma, brmari, shitkari, meditation helps to reduce the stress and will improve your general wellbeing.